youtube.com/watch?v=x8ZUD0BSpGw
youtube.com/watch?v=MXblPfxlmfA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tMhwnExblEc
youtube.com/watch?v=907LUQ5DFS4
youtube.com/watch?v=WI7x29luT3g
youtube.com/watch?v=2Bu8csZ4wXs
youtube.com/watch?v=E3cwP23mUEA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Predominantly rock, punk and alternative. Some metal but nothing too crazy.

uhh ambient music
>oh like new age?
yea haha yep :)

everything really, though lately ive been really into jazz

>being able to summarize your taste in music

"i like a lot of pop from the 70s and 80s, as well as punk and some 90s and modern indie like Modest Mouse and Animal Collective"

I exclusively listen to Intelligent Dance Music.

60s Pop
70s Rock
Early 80s metal
80s new wave
90s-Early 2000s alrernative

Most of what I listen to can either go into classical, jazz, punk, metal, electronic, or folk

Let me just send you my chart!

electronic, mostly electronic. i like edm a lot, what about yourself? what kind of music do you like?

I have my chart printed out. I carry it everywhere with me and I show to anyone who asks what music I listen to.

wall noise only

I really like Captain Beachheart and His Neutral Madvillanche Hotelvet Undeath Grimespeed You! Bloody Valentalk (TalKING)CRIM Radio(headS)ON

Oh you know, nothing unusual.
youtube.com/watch?v=x8ZUD0BSpGw

Current Pop
Early 00's Alternative Rock/Emo
80's and 70's Pop
90's Pop (just for the novelty)
80's Rock (mainly Hard Rock and Metal)
50's Rock n Roll and Doo-Wop
Some indie shit spanding different decades.

That's mainly

Just whatever really.

>ask her what she listens to
>she says some literally who name
>google that name later on
>it's some shitty SoundCloud full of chiptune garbage

pussy destroyers

virgins

Modern Contemporary Electronic
Berlin School
Euro Alpine Folk
Experimental Electronic
Synthesized Classical
Library

As you can see, I get all of the girls.

>oh I'm into a lot of jazz. you know, Miles Davis, John Coltrane... the list goes on

Banjo Kazooie OST

I listen to Rush's song, Tom Sawyer on repeat.

Grunge

>bit of everything

Everything except jazz and classical

>I don't listen to music I feel music

I don't really like music

I'll listen to anything. That isn't hyperbole, either.

ignant shit

even harmonically randomized IBM 7090 beeps?

youtube.com/watch?v=MXblPfxlmfA

Sure

Hip-hop, rock, RnB

By R&B, it's really only Frank Ocean, unless you rec me some artists like him.

So am I a faggot or what?

arctic monkeys

Wango Tango by Ted Nugent.
24/7

"you mean like Diplo?"

classic video game tracks, nintendo and final fantasy mostly

I don't really like music, I think it's subversive and used mainly to influence opinion.

Mostly Grimes

ITT

i've been digging ging nang boyz again lately, and the tyler album from this summer is sick. i've also been low-key feeling laura stevenson and the second hop along record. how bout you?

Underappreciated kek

uh... hip hop and EDM

I don't listen to music

Bump

ethereal shit like ambient and some other genres like noise rock and jazz

when talking about music ill usually find a way bring up that live Gerogerigegege video where the one dudes fuckin' a vacuum cleaner and the other dudes just kinda yellin' and pullin' on the vac tube.

It sorta lets most folks know what to expect, and anything thats even slightly more "musical" comes as a pleasant surprise. then you start singin' along to pop songs and all the folks start goin on about yr depth n yr swimmin' in bussy

I listen to everything man from Eminem to Metallica, I'm really open to all genres! :^)

>i like Metal
-Oh dats kewl....so..whats Metal?
>Mfw
-You mean like Nirvana?
>...Like Old Metal
-Oh you mean like....Metallica?
>pepesigh.jpg
-You know who i was really into?...Sublime. Wonder why they stopped.making.music.

Fucking normies

>captain memeheart

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tMhwnExblEc

wait sublime is metal? i thought they were a experimental reggae band. im the pleb here i guess :D

chiptune is one of my guilty pleasures

Oh you know, anime OST, video games OST, stuff like that! I also really like to spice things up with lofi hip hop and future funk. Never heard of it? well, I guess you just aren't a "dank memer" like me! haha!

every time

this album's pretty good desu can't imagine too many people on Sup Forums being turned off by it

Pop music: rock, hip hop, you know the normal stuff

Oh, uh, umm,lot's of different stuff, I've been digging Industrial Rap, Post Hardcore, and Avant Garde Jazz lately, how about you?

This has honestly been my problem recently cause I've been listening to a ton of IDM and lo-fi meme techno. I generally just tell people "underground electronic" when they ask what I listen to but they still jump to thinking festival EDM, big room house and brostep.

>haha just some old stuff really

Eduardo Polonio, who once did a collab with Vaggione, makes similar and also awesome stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=907LUQ5DFS4
youtube.com/watch?v=WI7x29luT3g

>youtube.com/watch?v=2Bu8csZ4wXs

I listen to Hitler
Sometimes he mumbles and encouraged me to do something bad to someone

It's easier to name what i hate. Glam metal, buttrock, mumble rap, electroswing, most edm genres, Ghost, numetal, most metal actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=E3cwP23mUEA

dis

>oh haha i listen to whatever is being played, i don't really like artists i'd rather listen to singles :)
every time i hear that shit i wanna jump off a bridge

how deep the rabbit hole are you

not very far. I just like electronic stuff, and that includes a bit o avant electronic. Daniel Arfib, Flamen Dialis, Pôle, Elektriktus, for instance.

>Not having a summary that you give normies when asked so you don't have to list all the obscure shit you like because no one actually gives a shit you aspie fuck