Sup Forums the earth is flat try to prove it otherwise

Sup Forums the earth is flat try to prove it otherwise

Other urls found in this thread:

iss.destination-orbite.net/earth_live.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prove it to be correct first.

If you're one of the people arguing with any "flat-earther", you are the idiot. Think about it.

A flat Earth wouldn't explain variations between average sea level and the geoid.

Only a Jew would try to make me believe that the earth is flat.

If the Earth was flat it would be day all the time.

the government lies to us. the earth is actually flat. you all are dumb for thinking otherwise.

These posts like this has to be some 15 yr old New Zealand or Ausfag. Those kids are terrible trolls that think they're so hreat. Faggots.

>'The government'
Not only a flat earther idiot but also USA-centric.

Take 3 photos from different angles in space.

3d render it.

Still on a flat computer screen. Earth is flat.

op here i have yet to see any proof that the earth is round

What does the government gain by lying? I work with a guy who swears by flat Earth. Says Antarctica isn't a place as we know it. It's actually a giant ring of ice that surrounds the entire plate like planet and it's the reason our oceans don't fall out. Oh and he said that gravity isn't real and the reason why we stay on the planet and don't fall off is that the flat Earth is infinitely accelerating upwards

Also the sun and Moon are inside the dome that protects the earth. And that "project fishbowl" during the cold war era was when multiple countries got together to use 60+ nuclear warheads to attempt to break the dome and failed. And that Hillary Clinton lost because of her "we broke the glass" comment back in 2008 pertaining to how the various ABC government agencies finally managed to put a crack in the dome.

I would punch him in the face.

You can Google half this shit. Christ Almighty. The only thing I'll give flat Earth theory is to this day, we still cannot prove where gravity originated from or how to alter it's affects.

why because he is right and the earth is flat? Dumb kid.

I've heard all this shiz too from some dumb fuckers on youtube.

If we're accelerating at g then presumably we would have approached lightspeed by now. Or do they just cherry pick.

I thought it was all a joke but it seems the internet has provided all the echo chamber these losers need to perpetuate their drivel.

Prove the earth is flat. Otherwise, there's nothing for us to do. These threads are starting to lose their luster.

How do you explain the seasons?

Are you getting paid to shill this shit? God I hope so, because if you aren't and you're just doing it in your free time, get it together man.

I've yet to see any proof the earth is flat.

iss.destination-orbite.net/earth_live.php

Oh and there's more. that infinite acceleration upwards is called "universal acceleration" aka dark energy. (From the flat Earth wiki I swear) The sun is also the same exact size as the moon, which is how they're able to fit inside of our dome. They rotate parallel to each other thus giving our day and night cycles. The Antarctic wall is 3000 miles high, surrounds the entire world, and every world government works together to kill/prevent/halt any expedition to Antarctica because of what a single explorer said he found in a 1990s expedition when they finally got over the wall.

Not from the will, but from his "personal professional opinion" stars at just pin pricks of light put into the sky by various governments from all over the world to make people think space is actually real. Other planets seen through telescopes are nothing more than gaseous reflections. Last that comes to mind is that there is no such thing as satellites. And that NASA only exists to make people think space exists at all. "Satellite radio/TV" as we know it is just bounced around on land based towers.

/thread

Yeah, um, that's just retarded.

F u c k i n g
K e k

This.

extra inch leg room on the South African flight.

Go with that one.

/thread.

It's just... sad.

In a dumb fucking messed up mental sad kind of way.

LEL, YOU HAV BRAIN, Y R A GOVOORMEENT SHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Obviously the planes fly slower between Chicago and Viena to maintain the illusion that those distances are the same for sheeple like you. It's all party of the conspiracy, you have to be an idiot to not see that.

Even if it was who the fuck cares, we would all still be shit posting on Sup Forums, what do they have to gain by lying?

I was always a fan of the theory that space is "an ever expanding frontier" following the big bang. Not because humans were meant to explore it and get in contact with other sentient species, but to keep whatever else is out there from finding us.

Has a lovecraft feel to it.

There are hundreds of geosynchronous satellites placed all around the world which relay communications that allow's OP to always be a faggot.

The correctish way to destroy the world is to nuke these key areas.

If the earth was flat as you say, then you would not be able to travel in one direction and come back to the point where you started like you can on a globe. Prove me wrong flatheads.

OP is a fag and has a tiny micro penis try to prove it otherwise

lol

Have you any idea what the burden of proof is?

Stop with this shit-tier b8 already... Nobody thinks it's funny anymore but you retards...

You're ascribing meaning to it all, though. The universe has no meaning.

I like the idea, though.

Can't even say it's bait anymore. There are thousands of these fucking gyppos who believe this shit with their very essence now.

Are you high, I've seen around 7 people respond to this post with evidence
Or are you to scared to look?

confirmation bias, they only absorb the bullshit that aids their own deluded fantasy

It boils down to trying to prove 'the man' is lying to us. They ARE lying to us, every fucking day, but this shit is just too retarded even for Trump

Morons the Earth isn't flat or round

>It's all part of a computer simulation...

Does that mean I can finally make my waifu real?