Celeb thread

Celeb thread

Jewesses > white women edition

>how can white girls even compete?

Beat me to it by seconds.

jewish women are hot as fuck

At least post a pure Jew, not a watered down Jew.

Fuck yes best edition

yeah but latinas

Here ya go white boi

Jews win.

Isn't she Greek?

And to the user in the other thread, I like white and Jewish women. They're the same to me. I like pale skin.

Jew girls>Latina girls(close second) > white girls > Asian girls > all else no thanks

I dknt care if they're jewish or not as long as they are fair skinned and have pink nipples and genitals

not a shark but I'd eat her butt

LITERALLY me.

Shes just so fucking perfect. Fuck you Jews

More of best jewess please

Jesus fuck, jews truly are the master race.

you like Tay best, but you think Jew women overall > white women overall?

Disappointing like Natalie dormer, Sarah has nice nipples but overall boobs need better shape

I cant believe i waited this long to stroke foe hannah~

I hate this fake whore with her ugly ass mouth and lipstick.

>white women
ew no

All you angry goys can always join the winning side you know...

Jew women are female master race. That is all

She's awesome

God yes, she makes my dick diamonds

I was trying to friendly and sort of settle the "argument". Most of the time I can't tell Jewish and White women apart.

So one of those Ashkenazi Jews who are mostly European.

The chosen people were always going to look better, Goy.

n-no you hook nose heeb

love those tiny jewbs

What did you say about Jews you little bitch?

stroke very hard to her user, she deserves all of it

Yes. All you white boys can join the superior, winning side. Forget white women. You just want Jewesses now...

>you'll never let another boy suck your cock and give you your first gaygasm while Tay watches and urges you on

You can't tell the half breeds like ScarJo and Brie apart from white women that is understandable. But surely you can tell girls like Natalie Portman and Gal Gadot are full Jew and not white, right?

Vicky is the best

Fuck that gets me hard

so...who's gonna give Ilana some cum?

I'll repost this

Your comment angers me but her Jew feets are perfect

Latinas are best screw all of you

God yes she does

If I marry one, will my kids look white?

Three great asses in one webm

>gaygasm
lmao

I don't care to talk about it anymore. I care only about the paleness of their skin. We shouldn't be arguing over which is better. As long as they aren't Asian or niggers we can all get along.

Jew/Latina alliance

Mmmmm

I'm not arguing who is better, I was just asking if your answer last thread was your final answer.

You don't know. You can't know. But you'll do it anyway. Because you can't resist.

Anti-white alliance

You mean Latinas like Victoria Justice that have next to no mestizo blood so they aren't dumpy and dark skinned? So basically a Mediterranean.

And what is your race?

I can't fucking focus on the fish

yep, especially Hannah's.. and her legs, abs, tits, legs feet, mouth...

me too, shame i can't lick your frenulum

tfw white guy but have a circumcised dick so I still have a chance with Jew girls

The best ones are 1/2, 3/4 or even more white though.
Hapas are also top tier and crazy submissive in bed

Hey Hannah feet bro, long time no see.

TAY IS THE BEST, THEN COMES EMMA ROBERTS, THEN COME THE REST THAT AREN'T ASIAN OR NIGGERS

White.

I would love to suck cock for Tay

Ahhh, I hate their agendas and propaganda they push in the media. Greedy fucking heebs control Hollywood too. Pushing leftist bullshit in movies. But fuck it, if a qt Jew showed interest in me, I'd do it. Its pathetic I know.

Jews in europe love foreskin, dunno what it's like in the US since you are all so conditioned to prefer cut

faces behind the hot asses

VJ is a brown Latina user. Stop trying to claim her white.

Fuckatrds all thats why you cant tell the difference between jews and whites - - "Jewish" isnt a race - Judaism is not strictly a race because Jews do not share one common ancestry. For instance, Ashkenazi Jews and Sephardic Jews are both "Jewish." However, whereas Ashkenazi Jews often hail from Europe, Sephardic Jews often hail from the Middle East via Spain or Morocco. People of many different races have become Jewish over the centuries.

Although today Israel is often called the Jewish homeland, being Jewish is not strictly a nationality because Jews have been dispersed throughout the world for almost 2,000 years.

Hence, Jews come from countries all over the world.

Why did you post a bulldog in celeb thread?

Jamie is so underrated

That schnoz. Usually Jewish girls get their father to fix their nose before the into modeling.

That one in the middle... damn

>Emma Roberts
And your opinions are discarded from here on out.

Abella Danger is qt

This is too advanced thinking for btards, they can't comprehend

Stay mad ant eater dick. Nobody wants your dick cheese

Good goy.

Good goy. Obviously you would. Little chance outside of Jewesses for you. No white girl is going to be associated with a disgusting racist.

yeah but dat boot

Mommy can I stuff my face in your ass crack

Jew is an ethnicity and Judaism is a religion. Now fuck off.