tracesofwar.com/awards/country.asp?countryid=24&read=more
ebay.com/i/152749074322?chn=ps&dispItem=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

soviet I was there in 1976

medal of distinction for outstanding feats of vodka

but then ".net" not in soviet context. Must be russian

Can you try to find out a way to write down what it says in the middle

Soviet medal, 40 year ending of WWII

I heard all these in my head in Boris and Natasha shitty Russian accent.

Looks Soviet for sure based off the CCCP in the circle. I want to say it is an Army or Air force Medal based off the Red, Gold and Silver colours. These colours were popular with the Air force and Army. The navy went for Blue instead of red and always had a ship on it. Thinking about this Medal I think it is Airforce maybe for someone working on a Bomber at the time based off the Buildings in the middle.

Got any more pins?

пoбeды this is what i can see (writen down from google translate)

i got alot

I think its a ww2 medal but not sure about why would get it

".net"

already posted in the thread, lrn2read m8

It means "years" and would be pronounced "ljet". Probably means "40 years of victory" but might be a fake as well. If you go to a market in eastern europe you can buy these for few eur.

:P

How do you know if its real?

>but might be a fake as well
I can't tell by the pic, but it would make sense for that shit to have a serial number or/and a paper from military stating that it's legit.
However, it is very popular to make these medals in china and just sell them. So idiots can go on a parade, being 60 years old, and LARP about being soldiers in ww2.

that is the soviet medal for having 40 pets

Where did you get it if i may ask

i got it from a friend who found em in a box at his dads house along with 3 more "pins"

user, I looked in to this a bit (sorry have no russian layout on keyboard to type in russian) but it appears to be fake.
tracesofwar.com/awards/country.asp?countryid=24&read=more
It's not on this list, but it might as well not be full list.

It's a medal to celebrate the 40th anniversary of winning world war 2

Love this The most :)

I think this is for attending soviet congress
"40 years of victory" "Glory to soviet soldiers(dont know what least word means)"
City name "Ulyanovsk" is a city and the administrative center of Ulyanovsk Oblast, Russia, located on the Volga River 893 kilometers east of Moscow. Population: 613,786; 635,947; 625,155. Wikipedia
>hope it helps

I know you can buy one on ebay for $30

ebay.com/i/152749074322?chn=ps&dispItem=1

Oh, and on the bottom it says "Lenin"
>Captchas are fucking annoying today.

He came over with 3 more

THis thread is cool and it makes me feal exited

Do you live in Latvia?

No, i live in finland

I think this is something the "President of russia" have on there uniform could be wrong

bump

It has something to do with latvia

Cyka~

ITS PROBABLY A USSR SOVIET UNION CCCP REVOLUTIONARY COMMUNIST POLITICAL PIN (Sorry for caps im to lazy to retype)

bump