Yes good goy...vote for Trump....He's making America great again yes? I mean he's going to build a wall and everything...

Yes good goy...vote for Trump....He's making America great again yes? I mean he's going to build a wall and everything...yes goy...vote for Trump....

Great post. I'm a Hillfire missile now.

the jews are so flawed they destroy themselfes
yeah, sure,i would vote for trump

Shit, the jews took trump

Amazing
I'm a #CarlyBomb for sure now

The oldest Jew trick is to play both sides.

A kike posing as a Goy that is imitating a kike to cause desent by framing trump as a kike shill. Their is no end to your kikery I suggest you open your stomach into the desert. Go on bleed for Judea you mistake in evolution.

Trump wants to be the next Hitler

So assuming the "it's da joos" conspiracy is real and they really do white genocide, say they succeed. What's the next step in their master plan? They literally just killed the only people in the world that tolerate their existence. How do they propose to get rid of all the Muslims that are left?

wtf i hate trump now

>0.02 has been deposited into your account
Thankyou for shilling for Hillary Clinton #ImWithHer

yes greadesd ally :DDD

I guess I only have one option left, I'm #WithHer now

Thats not the end goal in and of itself Ahmed, they want a multicultural world so they can avoid genocide themselves, not the genocide of all white people just cause.

Who do you suggest voting for?

>wants a multiculti world
>"Oy vey let's flood Europe with a monotheistic culture that doesn't tolerate dissent and openly wants to exterminate us"

Not sure I'm seeing the logic pham

an attempt was made.

Is that Godzilla OP?

yes, good goy, do x, don't I sound ominous and deceitful? yes, goy, do x...

>What's the next step in their master plan?
Crashing this plane... WITH NO SURVIVORS