twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>rape a cow
>eat her baby
>drink her breast milk
>insta boner

this

so vegan makes you autistic?
thanks for the warning.

Good thing cows aren't people, so it doesn't matter at all.

Well, it's not untrue.

Not a vegan but this image is either outdated or purposely misleading. As well as the file name being absolutely comical.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

yup. they property just like the negroes of the good ol days

I sleep soundly. Doing those things to cows is no more troubling than when I put yeast in my bread and bake it alive.

I do, I sleep very well knowing I can get up and get a glass of milk at anytime I want.

They're delicious?

Isn't that insulting towards black people? What makes you say things like this? I bet you wouldn't say it to their face

yup, now we get all that shit from petroleum

The key difference being that black people are clearly capable of being people. Do you think we'll ever have a cow for a president?

>inb4 political jokes

Can you pet yeast? Can yeast show you love?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxs_mTRjLAU

actually I do, but as I am also black it doesn't seem to have much effect

You could pet yeast, sure, and they make a lot of bubbles.

None of that matters though. We don't determine right and wrong based on muh feels.

I'm not seeing a problem with cow fisting.

Ah, so do you punch out white people when they use the n word? I apologize on behalf of all white people.

Bro, do you seriously have trouble sleeping with the knowledge of livestock slaughter? Cmon. What about the broccoli? Did you know that they grow them for the sole purpose of killing and eating them too? They live only to be food. For humans. And Chinese.

This is not a good place to shill your stupid agenda.

fuck you nigger, i like my milkshakes
and ill personally rape the cow if its necessary

that`s the spirit!

>Rape a cow.
There aren't any for a hundred miles.

Those kind of arguments...

They work because there's no meaningful difference between cows and broccoli.

Nervous system, the feelings of a cow (fear, happiness etc...) And if you eat only vegetables you "hurt" less vegetables considering that livestock animals eat 70% of crops

>Nervous system, the feelings of a cow (fear, happiness etc...)
Like I said, there is no meaningful difference between cows and broccoli.
> And if you eat only vegetables you "hurt" less vegetables considering that livestock animals eat 70% of crops
If you want to "hurt" the fewest vegetables, you should let yourself starve to death. That becomes the only morally correct decision.

no. sometimes you gotta let someone know that they're acting like a fucking nigger. I'm black, but I'm not some damn nigger.

You ever wonder why blacks are the only oppressed group in America that never assimilated and moved up in society? I mean if those greasy pizza tossing goombas can make it, what's stopping so many black people from succeeding? I'll tell you what: it's because a majority of us insist on acting like goddamn niggers, no matter how much help they're given.

I don't know about you, but I'd still be hard from raping a cow

honestly the Boondocks got it right in the episode Return of the King

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

Holy shit, you're an actual retard.