You come back from a tuesday night party to see me undressed in our dorm room. What would you do to me?

You come back from a tuesday night party to see me undressed in our dorm room. What would you do to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Say, wtf bro, get the fuck out, while i kick your butt out of my fucking room, and spit on your face after

yea id definitely stomp your faggot ass to death

Fuckin stab ye

MORE!!!

kick you out and make you come back in girls clothes

fuck outa my dorm you faggot

Fuckin stab ye

Extreme ass whuppin’. Depending on how drunk I am coming home, your odds go from a violent bloody death to fucking my passed out ass and escaping with your life.

I'd probably just shrug it off and play it off like you just got out of the shower or are changing. People are naked for all kinds of reasons. I'd play it off like I walked in on you in a brief moment of nakedness. Looking back on my freshman year, if my roommate wanted to fool around with me and I could be assured that discretion would be maintained...I'd have fooled around with him.

>too_old.jpg

Use the mesmerizer on you and tell your sorry ass to get to paradise falls, smoothskin

Ask you if you're clean. If yes, smash.

By "clean" you mean std free and clean inside? As in making sure he's enema-ed?

Ask for sauce.

yes
>he's enema-ed
>enema-ed
>enema ed?

Take you to the shower and scrub those dirty elbows.

If he was clean I wouldn't use a condom. I'd just lube up with whatever was available and go in raw.

moar OP? please

Id still use a condom, but get a nice raw bj

I've never been asked to put on a rubber when getting head. I know some people do that, but it's never crossed my mind.

Nothing, ew gross

I've only been asked once, kinda confused me, and it wasn't as great as it would be without one. Wouldn't recommend it lol

fagg

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

Please, save it, it's all yours,
Its my favorite image

The worst offenders were freshmen bitches imo.

Also, I really really really like this one too.
The laughs I've had!
hahaha

Oh well I just turned 30. So maybe it's an age thing. Girls in high school and college never even brought that up. And it wouldn't have dawned on me even though I knew you could get an oral infection as easily as genital. I suppose we all considered condoms mostly for pregnancy.

MMMMHHH oh how I'd do that banana. Do you REALLY really like this image? mmmmmhhh *inserts* oooooo

Anally take you to places you've never been because traps aren't gay.

This

Get a double-sided dildo and ride it with OP~

Feed you to my beagle.

I wish I could understand people like you. What does deleting replys accomplish? Do you think it angers me? Do you think myself or everyone else who obviously is looking at you like a crazy person are actually the crazy ones? Please enlighten me. Are you just always pissed and childish towards anyone who doesn't have your views? Do these sentences even make you think anything at all? What sentences do you choose to read and why do you ignore the ones you do? Did you even read the response before angrily typing? Do you do the same at work? With your family? Or were you brought up the same way and are now just emulating your parents? Are you a terrible troll or just a genuine awful person who literally ignores facts?

lol

It's really easy to understand me, your reaction is the real reason I believe traps aren't gay. If people use their time to construct strings of questions instead of refuting the point, it must mean that they can't and that i am close to the truth.

make it a treeway~

? º??º \? º??º( ° ? ? ?? ? °) º??º ?/ º??º ? You think the donger life is easy, huh? You think you can just become a world class curator of dank copydongerspasta on whim? Well let me tell you, you dang heck. From the instant I wake up to the nanosecond before I sleep, I am donging. I am the moderator on hundreds of twitch chats and copypasta aggregators that allow me to dong at maximum efficiency. There is not a second that goes by without me thinking about dongers and dank original copypasta. My dad used to tell me that dongs are the fundamental base of human life, and I take that real frackin' seriously. I am a dang pasta machine and I bleed dongers. So next time if you're doubting my pasting abilities or how hard I doonger, just take a step back and think about how much more dank I am than you and how much I toil for donger. I'll flipping end you kid. Sincerely, TreeB Curator of Dongers ? º??º \? º??º( ° ? ? ?? ? °) º??º ?/ º?º?

Gosh that butt, I'm pretty jelly user~

OOOH that banana OH YES im jelly mmmmm
I'm the ruler of all the Neko's! You'll enjoy my page, that's if you like Neko's! If you don't please unfollow me..... Anyway!
Some Things you will see on my page include:
Ecchi
Manga
Some Hentai ((Every once in a while))
K-pop
Some Japan info
My Edits
And an amazing group of friends
I really hope we can all get along! I love having more people in this amazing family I have! I will always have this family! and soon... you'll be part of it! I will Never criticize you about your Race, Gender, Age, Personality, If your Emo, Etc. I feel we are all special in our own way and no one should be criticized just for being themselves, it's not right at all!
I know the feeling of being Judged.... I have to go through it everyday irl! sighs A lot You think I don't care about you but I do... I keep to myself.. I change from sad to happy because I don't want people to ask questions. Whatever I feel on here I feel the same In Real Life. Yet... I keep being played.... My life is like a Guitar, When all the notes are lined up it plays a beautiful melody, but.. when one of the strings is broken.. its hard to fix it. I Give everyone more then one chance... I keep forgiving them because we're all only human, we make mistakes. It's not right to hold something against a person.. Holding a grudge is just going to make the situation worst then it already is.
Please... Don't start any drama on my page... I'm begging you... please.. don't....
cheers up anyway.... If you ever need someone to talk to or you wanna do something weird or kinky or shit, I'm your girl!
Like and comment some shit, please have fun, enjoy yourself! Your always welcome on my page and in my wonderful wonderland!
It's been very Nya Nice to meet chu! :3

thanks, I try~

Here's a tip for razor burn. Apply an alcoholic splash to cleanse the pores after shaving. Once it dries apply a post-shave balm to sooth. If it looks ugly, don't sweat. The next day it will be gorgeous. Also, jump in a hot shower and wash the hair before you shave it. After you've shaved, before applying the splash, jump back into a cold shower. This has the effect of shocking the pores and closing them.

I just wnat to help ya'lls sissy game. What would I do without you?

I was not aware of your existence up until the point of time where you have purposefully produced external stimuli which has caused me to decide that I am required to shift the focus of my attention to whatever propose you may be attempting to embody, therefore I have decided to share mutual feelings of acceptance and agreement with whatever you may purpose, you, a sentient being taking the physiological sex that produces sperm and possesses both the X and Y chromosomes, whose horrific, irrispective of martial status, is passed down on his male parental figure, which suggests the fact that your physical form is mainly composed of a cluster of more than one individual decapod crustacean of the infraorder Brachyura, who are generally encompassed by an exoskeleton, and possesses a single pair of curved pointed nails located at the end of their foremost appendages , and mainly inhabit the areas directly adjecent to the large bodies of water that are present on the surface of planet earth. I vocally produce an audible exclamation normally used by one who has been faced with an unexpected, sudden, urgent situation or change that requires the upmost attention in order to be acted upon promptly yet in an appropriate manner.

Actually thanks desu, I appreciate it

Oh and one more thing, use a good fresh razor and let it do the work for you. Don't appply pressure. Take your time. Be patient, Don't be afraid to reapply a bit of quality shave gel cream. I got into playing sissy for mature guys in college. Now that I'm in my late 20's I've transitioned into a top role. But I still keep myself completely smooth from the waste down. My Sunday ritual of shaving has gotten very efficient.

you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Beneath the stains of time
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here
What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
If I could start again
A million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way

I'll come right out and tell you I'd just love to lay you down
Lay you down and softly whisper pretty love words in your ear
Lay you down and tell you all the things a woman loves to hear
I'll let you know how much it means just having you around
Oh darlin' how I'd love to lay you down
There's so many ways your sweet love made this house into a home
You've got a way of doing little things that turn me on
Like standing in the kitchen in your faded cotton gown
With your hair still up in curlers I still love to lay you down
When a whole lot of Decembers are showin' in your face
Your auburn hair has faded and silver takes it's place
You'll be just as lovely and I'll still be around
And if I can I know that I'd still love to lay you down

I'm genuinely thankful user, you're a rare gem on a board like this thank you, I'll remember that

I would be the one
to hold you down
kiss you so hard
I'll take your breath away
and after, I'd wipe away the tears
just close your eyes dear
Through this world I've stumbled
so many times betrayed
trying to find an honest word to find
the truth enslaved
oh you speak to me in riddles
and you speak to me in rhymes
my body aches to breathe your breath
your words keep me alive
And I would be the one
to hold you down
kiss you so hard
just close your eyes dear
Into this night I wander
it's morning that I dread
another day of knowing of
the path I fear to tread
oh into the sea of waking dreams
I follow without pride
nothing stands between us here
and I won't be denied
and I would be the one
to hold you down
kiss you so hard
just close your eyes...

Nice ass. I'd fuck you. Any chance we could see your cock?

I would fuck you so hard baby. Send me more at my kik : lilkruspe

I will always love you
You
My darling, you

Bittersweet memories
That is all I'm taking with me
So good-bye
Please don't cry
We both know I'm not what you, you need

And I will always love you
I will always love you
You
I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish you joy and happiness
But above all this I wish you love

[Chorus]
And I will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you
I, I will always love you
You
Darling, I love you
I'll always
I'll always love you

Fuck ya

>get naked too
>climb in bed
>tell him to join me for it is cold
>69 all night
>next day play xbox

I want a cute trap bf to fug, cuddle, play vidya and listen to music with

Thought that said "listen to trap music with" for a sec

Punch you in the back of the head, then kick you in the nut sack...stomp on your nut sack, and then cut your dick off, and stuff it down your throat...watch as you die...
>Does this fantasy werk for you op, cause I'm diamond...

pin you down, lube you up, fuck you all night long. apologise in the morning

Tell you to put some fucking clothes on and stop being a beta fag

Razor burn is caused by bacteria on the razer. Clean that first with alcohol

>this thread

This

shoot u with a crossbow

it was a crossbow party

You my room mate or some random naked dude?

why would there be a party on a Tuesday night?
its like the first of the week. I could understand if it was a Thursday night or more realistically a Friday night but I would want to know how you got in my room being that the door would be locked but I would probably do what would do

I think I might send you for some sexual-reassignment surgery.

Hide in the bathroom and fap.

I dont live in a dorm room. Im not a faggot. So this would never happen

Tell you to put some fucking clothes on.

Stick a sharpened broom up your ass and lift you out of my fucking room faggot