Conspiracy theory's you belive in

conspiracy theory's you belive in
>Hillary is sick

Tap water contains plastics and hormones which estrogenize people.

There is a skeleton living inside you right now.

not really a theory
it would be more of a conspiracy to think someone in a high stress environment of that age wouldnty have somthing wrong

thats just crazy

The CIA is behind the flat earth and other dumb conspiracy theories to try and discredit individuals who are attempting to prove legitimate conspiracies.

When you think about your brain, it's actually your brain thinking about itself.

This shit kept me up for weeks.

It's all lies.
Even the lies.
And don't get me started on how evil the truth is.
It's really evil.
Not evil like finding a hair in your soup.
Evil like mixing 50y single malt scotch and orange juice.

Schizophrenia isn't a mental illness.

aklohol kil bain cels

not to mention what Bill gave to her.

Nibiru is coming!

It's spelled theories you brainlet

K, thx.

>Can't spell thireys

>I has Meme
look I don't like people like those people much either, I'm just curious

>can't spell "Cna'at"

Pandas went extinct, now they are just guys in suits.

Finland does not exist, its been made up so the russians can have that area of the ocean to themselves for fishing.

Kendt chbehl phauguht

look up the Global Consciousness Project.

the third impact...

Hitler did nothing wrong.

>prove legitimate conspiracys
Jesus christ do you realize how autistic you sound?

>being so new that you don't know that cat image macros originated on Sup Forums

Polybious (or however you spell it) was an FBI recruitment drive

>Being so new, you don't realize its a dead normifyed meme.

Sandy hook did 11 9/11s

I always feel terrible after drinking any amount of tap water. I hate to be a tin foil hatter, but I only ever drink bottled water- and even that feels 'contaminated' at least 10% of the time. :(

I try not to think about it.

Might just be shitty filtering, or just natural minerals in the water that makes it have an off taste. Just filter it, of put ice in it.

I drink tapwater all the time. But then again I have a well

>Neanderthals still exist somewhere, we just haven't found them yet

>ayy lmaos are here among us

>Jews control the world

One that I believe in is that an apostrophe typically marks ownership, and that the plural of theory is "theories."

She's got pneumonia. That's not a secret. Doesn't a conspiracy require two or more people to conspire?

>conspiracy theory's you belive in

1. Intelligence agencies blackmail politicians.

2. Oklahoma City bombing took more than Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols to pull it off.

3. Tacit conspiracy between politicians and investment bankers to pay pols exorbitant speaking fees in exchange for a career of cow-towing to their interests.

Eh, It's counted as one.
Also I don't think she currently has pneumonia.

I believe the same thing user

Nice dubs, Autismo

Also what motivation would there be for hiding it if she was still sick?

Tower 7 was destroyed b/c it contained all of the plans for 911. This comes from someone I know high up in the ranks. Not really a conspiracy but rather a truth that will never be exposed as factually correct.

The election

the gods of antiquity were aliens aka annunaki

loominati is real

It's all God.

Sure, makes sense. I think it's a recent thing though. I've only noticed little white flakes floating around in tap water a couple years ago. I never thought it was plastic or synthetic estrogen, but that would be pretty fucked up if it was. Bottled water is already in plastic containers that contain bpa so putting it tap water ensures that everyone gets it no matter what.

jews play a key role in the in the"cultural enrichment"of europe

elections over, friend

> the western powers are the bad guys now

>the first world order (ect thing) is a thing just working its way up

> no such thing as mental illness except down syndrome (ect).

hitler did nothing wrong

My conspiracy theory is that the world economy is how it is because in order for rich people to stay rich poor people have to stay poor. Wars are fought to keep poor countries poor and exploitable. New technologies are either embraced or suppressed based on how they impact the world economy. Aids and cancer will never be cured because they are a stable part of the economy. The only way for the global economy to change is for a massive amount of people to die and no one wants that. Not even poor people.

>im a schizo
Explain

Schizophrenia is real too. Just look at the guy who tried to get a camera out of his eye. That shit is full on crazy.

charles manson maybe didn't actually kill anyone.

this isn't a conspiracy theory, it's a fact. Manson himself never killed a single person.

white genocide is real

Ghosts are probably real
Aliens are just as likely to be real

it's also the fault of white men

y'all let your women get way out of control instead of smacking them whenever they got too stupid.

>politicians don't get sick
Shoo shoo shill scum

That is wonderfully well put. Might the introduction of religion be a veil over the roots of these ideas? In many religions the birth of civilization comes at the same time or close to the birth of mankind.

The only time I can stand water is when I'm really thirsty or that one time I drank boiled cancer river water on a boyscout trip

The conspiracy here is why this fag got has not already killed himself. Fuck you, you v sauce watching fuck face.

>alergies

The world is run by Luciferian, child sacrificing psychopaths. The most powerful of them claim to be Jews but are not. Everything in the news is fake. Elections are the illusion of choice for the masses to accept the system.

I wish I never learned their language, now I see it everywhere.

I agree, what the fuck is it then?

With the exception of your last point, most of what you said are grade a InfoWars talking points. Where did you get your ideas from?

Alex Jones is a gatekeeper to keep people from falling out of the system. He supported Obama at first. Now he supports Trump.

My ideas came from years of careful study. Lots of reading. It all started with a trip to a cemetery where David Rockefeller Sr was buried. The tombstones around there were weird, some tracing their family history back to the 1400s.

Long story short the nobles were above kings. Kings paid tax to nobles and served at their pleasure. This is still the arrangement today. They're all on the same side; politicians, the media and bankers.