ANIME recommendations

ANIME recommendations

Boku no pico

I have already seen Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online and all of the Dragon Ball series.

What's it about?

What are your tastes? Or maybe you are looking to expand your horizons?

Im just looking for any recommendations of anime you find to be of decent quality :)

Shoujo ramune

Give me a quick description of the plot.

Hero Academia I guess then.

Could you give me a general description of the plot please?

Could anyone that suggests a show please give a short description of the plot or concept, thank you.

Shoujou Ramune. 10/10. Never got complete closure though. Romance left unresolved

HighSchool DxD

A Beautiful Greed Nulu Nulu

See here: Thank you :)

Would any of you recommend Naruto/ Shippuden?

Superhero show where wimp with no powers tries to enter a superhero school. One of the best shonen anime in recent memory with cool action, good comedy, and very likable characters.

Hunter X Hunter
Yu Yu Hakusho (the funi dub is actually better)

Thanks I'll add it to my bookmarked :)

Nah, but if it catches your interest, go ahead. It's a significant show in anime history.

Neon Genesis Evangelion

No, you have to watch a few normal mecha anime first before you graduate to this.

How much better? I usually like sub.

specifically the 2011 version of Hunter X Hunter

Kuroinu kedakaki seijo wa hakudaku ni somaru

I just mentioned it because my friend irl said it was quite good but his recommendations have been either amazing or terrible with no in between.

Made in Abyss
A young girl is saved by a mysterious robot boy and descends a massive pit known as the Abyss to find her mother.

top kek user
it's a very erotic loli hentai mah dude

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou.

the sub is fine but i think some characters like sound and act better in dubbed voices. you really can't go wrong either way so just find whichever is more convenient.

too gay
shota hentai, do you lived under a rock?

Youjo senki

Sounds okay

K-On!

Cute girls in light music club drink tea, eat cake, and play catchy music sometimes.

You, I like you

Alright, thanks mate

Oh shit, you've gotta watch FLCL too! Short series, but really crazy with lots of action.

Is this another hentia? I can't stress enough that I'm not interested if it is...

Lol wut

Wtf how so?
Its ending is completely nuts but it is nothing beyond comprehensible...

I might do. What's the general plot?

It's all about context. If you don't understand the normal formula for mecha anime and their hot-blooded protagonists, you won't understand how Evangelion is twisting the spirit of the genre on its head.

Salaryman reborn in a world that is similar to World War I Europe mixed with early aspects of World War II and magicas as a crazy loli.

Thoughts on Death Note.

Hm

Uhhh... nobody knows for sure. It's great and it's only six episodes. That's all you need to know.

watch the first 25 episodes and leave it at that.

Death Note is pretty good, despite the edgy reputation the series has fostered. Would recommend.

I'll give the first episode a watch then

Boku no Pico
Gurren Lagann
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Serial Experiments Lain
K-On
Boku no Pico again
Pokemon OS
Welcome to the NHK
Nichijou
Evangelion + EoE
Eureka Seven
Boku no Pico a third time

How much does the quality drop? I'm quite ocd when it comes to completion.

Oh come now, the ending wasn't that bad.

Fate/kaleid liner prisma illya

That doesnt make it any less of an option to watch it lol...
Yes it's highly psychological, genre bender, etc etc etc but that doesnt mean it can be enjoyed by someone who doesnt watch anime in a regular basis

There is a bit of a drop, but I'm sure you could power through it just fine.

can'tttttt****

it's hard to elaborate without spoiling but it drops hard.

Kid who breaks every bone in his body when he throws a punch

Puella Magi Madoka Magica,

Its a cutesy show about anime girls, what else could you want?

*hint, it doesnt stay that way*

Steins;Gate

Haha is this accurate?

Hilariously enough, yeah.

It looks like sword art. Is it anything like that because I like that?

I second Gurren Lagann. Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm gonna start rewatching it.

Here

Description

I may watch this for a laugh then

This Japanese anime is set in a make-believe future in which humans have been forced to live in isolated underground villages, where they constantly must burrow deeper into the Earth to escape the frequent earthquakes that wreak havoc on their way of life. In this world, two orphans named Simon and Kamina resolve to find a way to dig their way back to the surface, where they hope to make peace with the Beastmen and their robots who terrorize their human prey.

There's the overview since you apparently don't want to search yourself.

Perfect Blue
Millennium Actress
Tokyo Godfathers
Paranoia Agent
Paprika

All directed by the late great Satoshi Kon.

Nope. It's yuri loli trash

Sounds pretty interesting. I'll watch it.

Do it now!

Good taste mang.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Guess I'll be avoiding that then.

boku no hero a good watch? after all those you say run vids I might check it out

>perfect blue
>paranoia agent

Both of these are fantastic. Perfect blue was one of the first animes I watched.

Yep, it's unfiltered shonen anime done right.

Monogatari series

For an anime newbie? Really?

Black Lagoon is pretty good

A Japanese businessman, captured by modern-day pirates, is written off and left for dead by his company. Tired of the corporate life, he opts to stick with the mercenaries that kidnapped him, becoming part of their gang

I can only recommend Otome Dori

sounds like cavestory

one punch man

This is just 10/10. But is not for everyone.

It feels video game-y while you watch it too. Good ol' adventurous fun.

I'm so ready for season two!

I'm interested

To Aru Majutsu no Index

Plot

Kiniro Mosaic
Non Non Biyori
Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?

The top 'cute girls doing cute things' trifecta. Each of them got second seasons, so you know they're all quality shows.

the one that isn't autistic

oh wait

What's the most perverted anime? Not loli or straight hentai. Looking for characters like Roshi.

Also adding on Yuyushiki to that list because I love that show and feel like it didn't get the attention it deserved.

> People enjoy things that I dont

Whats everyone thinking of the Tournament so far?
Any predictions?

B-Gata H-Kei is a personal favorite of mine.

A world where supernatural abilities are a reality. Individuals who possess special powers acquired via science are called Espers.Others, known as Magicians gain their powers upon mastering the power of magic. This leads to a power struggle between the magic and science factions for control of the world.

Did bleach ever finish? I saw it was on Hulu the other day and I remember enjoying it in high school
I just finished space dandy, cowboy bebop and I'm about to start samurai champloo. What should I watch after? I prefer stuff on Netflix or Hulu but I'll take all recommendations.
Also really like the devil is a part timer, fma and brotherhood.

I think Vegeta will beat Toppo and maybe challenge Dyspo as well but will still be knocked out of the arena at a later stage. Maybe by Frieza.

Tokyo ghoul