Help me with choosing a new vape guys. Last one was dropped in water, had a pico 25 with nautilus mini...

Help me with choosing a new vape guys. Last one was dropped in water, had a pico 25 with nautilus mini. I now make my own liquids and lung hit instead of MTL and I need a new vape. My friend suggests me OBS ENGINE NANO, I like tfv8 6ml along with a new pico 25(apart from it not being waterproof I didn't have any problems with it). Any tips Sup Forums? I wanna be able to change between flavors cheaper and easier than buying a separate coil for each liquid like I did with nautilus mini.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tw3EBgj7R78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im rockin the blue vfeng with a tfv8, solid mod, and looks badass. it has updates and RGB on front and back

go mechanical mod , less problems and more control over your vape and also learn to build your own coils and mix your own juice from youtube vids

are you retarded?

Smok Alien with the tfv12

thats a good starter mod, but it will fall apart on you

Vaping is the crocs of smoking.

And cigarettes are the getting pegged by a femboy of smoking. What’s your point?

What’s your price range?

I've had mine for about a year. Still works great and looks great. No chipping, etc.

If you're not trying to spend over $100, I recommend the Kangertech SubBox Mini. I've had it for almost a year and still works great for me. Amazing flavour

Quick question

Why is it that every person I've met who vapes is a pretentious cunt? They remind me of vegans.

Kinda expensive. Do I really need 220W? Never gone more than 25 with my pico and it goes up to 85. No prebuilt coils support>25 though.
Price range is what I am about to buy; pico 25 and tfv8. Adjust that to your country because mine is a bitch at pricing.
Currently vaping from my old kangertech subtank mini, the flavor is dulled, airflow is solid though. Hard to find parts here though because of how old it is.
I do admit that vapers are pretentious cunts. My smoking 2+ ppd was gonna kill me though. I try not to be one.

i have the alien. screen fucked up, sent it back to the seller and a year later it's still going strong

no just poor

Can you guys truly explain why the fuck you vape?

Healthier than cigs? Looks cool blowing thicc cloudz?

What it b Sup Forums?

Cheaper than cigs, tastes nice, am addicted to nicotine.

I don't vape, but where I live you're allowed to do it indoors, unlike cigarettes. Lots of people vaping at the mall.

it is better for the environment, then cigs.
cig butts are everywhere and they are not good for the planet. i saw a commercial that estimated the total number of cig butts on the plant 4.3 trillion pounds, they fail to specify a time period, yet that still sounds awfully bad

my chest doesnt hurt anymore from smoking but fuck the environment i throw my used batteries down the sewer grate

Just bought a Smok Alien Kit with 4 more LG HG2 in case anyone wondered. Thanks for the tips :)

itt idiots that will explode their faces

youtube.com/watch?v=tw3EBgj7R78

Geekvape Aegis. Waterproof and shockproof.

Even comes with a tank.