Burnt people thread

burnt people thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Ziegel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I cant even start to think whats underneath those blurred fucking pixels

Fuck. This is the first thread that's ever made me fucking cry.

damn this thread makes me sad. jesus.

>toaster strudel halloween costume.jpg

get the fuck out.

Quit only posting kids guys, like, seriously.

Why is he even on a medical bed there is no way he's alive

holy fuck you can see how upset she is with it.
This bitch is like, this melted wax man ain't giving me a kiss.

good job bacon boy

i thought this was from radiation

oh you wanna know the true story?

They don't even need costumes for Halloween.

That looks like Mary's mother from spongebob

yeah

nigga named Ouchi

*wheezing* EEeeEEEEUHHHHHHHGHHHH LAZLO BE GOOD FELD SLAVE NOW MASTER

why not killyourself?
Life is not worth living if you lose your hand to jack off with.

Kill yourself you edgy Cunt, the world is going to shit because of losers like you. If you saw a kid like this in real life you'd piss yourself scared. In battle you'd Shit yourself and cry for mummy. Pathetic little coward

not sure if bait

Poor fucking kid

thats rot not burn you roody poo

>hand

kek

>killyourself
>if you loose your hand
How?

My mother used to work in a burn clinic and they must get scrubbed constantly to remove the dead tissue. Fuck that shit I would rather jump into a fire and die than to live through that.

kek nevermind then, did't notice that user.

You can pull the trigger of a shotgun with your feet

jump into a river the fuck?

Suddenly I'm hungry for pepperoni pizza. Tomato base of course.

Hisachi ouchi. Google him

Sup Forums has poisoned your mind. You should go outside.

Only trips can defeat ultra triple degree burn giga nigga

This

I do as in matter of fact I have a fucking life. Why else wouldn't I be doing shit?

fucked up

Says the one who enters a fucking burned alive thread and minges about crying

Yes he was...

kek nice one user

It's inhumane to keep a person like this alive.

i call him Pyrone

Dude this one is really sad ...

Oh my dear, where to start with a pathetic fuck, like you

This is not your ecochamber that tumblr is, this is where you are confronted with the purest that mankind is without its restraints, you are confronted with reality, these images show fucking reality, if you are like me, you are desesitized to this kind of shit due to prior happenings, but your comment just shows that you are some priviledged weak cunt who never had something bad to experience and lives on in his isolated dream world where never something bad happens

most people here don't even fucking value their life due to how others treat them, tell me a reason how you shouldn't shrug off death, if life does not treat you well
cunt

this is the gayest shit ive ever seen i hope its copypasta

if Nemisis from RE3 was a nigger

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Lmao

haha, gay.

bueno

Yeah I heard about this guy, he was exposed to extreme radiation from uranium which in the lapse of a few hours translated to his flesh falling off and his organs getting mutilated from the inside

>>Cont

>All I wanted to do was post my opinion
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Normally they would somehow kill him to put him out of his pain but the laws in his country (asian country, not sure which) didn't allow doctors to do such thing so they had to keep him alive in any way possible even if that meant he had to remain in that inhuman state

Story?

underrated

ice cream part

I came buckets

Oh you..... you.

checked

> dessitied
nigga burn yourself
retards still think its cool they dont care like you have been hurt cause you saw a video or picture

resident evil 14, children of nemesis...

>previously on AMC's The Walking Dead

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find burned bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting burned things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what these people have gone through. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Ghoulies (1984)

>when you can't wait to take the chicken out of the deep fryer so you just dunk your head in

There's a story behind this too. She actually divorced him. Basically she felt pushed into marrying him when he came back and was completely unhappy.

fucking waste of human genome

And then the anti-tumblr became the tumblr

Not now, smoothskin.

>trying to run away from the flames on his face

>when you nutted but she still humpin

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me edgy. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me edgy is a legitimate tactic for arguments

Any irl burnt qt.3 lolis?

He's panicking, and doesn't know what to do. He lived btw

Am I doing it right?

>death throws

they did feel the bern

He doesn't know what to do in relation to fire breathing either, I also didn't expect him to perish from a sizzled moustache

The family announced that Ziegel died on December 26, 2012 after falling on ice.[4][9][10] About 2,000 flags lined the streets of Metamora for miles in memory of Sgt. Ziegel.[9]

In early May 2013, after an investigation of Ziegel's death, Peoria County Coroner Johnna Ingersoll said that death was caused by alcohol and drug intoxication, not by the fall.[13][14][15][16][17] The analysis showed that Ziegel had a blood alcohol level of .123 and a level of morphine indicating the presence of heroin was 540 ng/ml. None of these values are lethal in themselves. The cause of death, according to Ingersoll, was the combination of these substances. Coroner's jury acknowledged that Ziegel's death was accidental.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Ziegel

Is this actually true? That shits fucked up. I didn’t think radiation would just fucking melt you like that?

Take a stand against vets and anyone who supports American values by supporting the brave cast of Star Trek Discovery