Could Trump cross the Rothschilds?

Could Trump cross the Rothschilds?

Would he do that for America?

I think he loves his country enough that he'd take on that dark world for us.

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.ca/the-enduring-rothschild-myth/
rothschildarchive.org/contact/faqs/nathan_mayer_rothschild_and_waterloo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope he can do it without getting shot for it.

Red pill me on the Rothschilds

Trump is apparently dealing with Sheldon Adelson and Kissinger. I hope this is a ploy.

Zionists that literally rule the western world.

The only way to beat the Jews is to out Jew them. Have faith little one. The prophet of KEK shall not disappoint.

How exactly?

Well, in my opinion, Trump knows they could kill him, or rig the election. So, he has to pony up to them, they own our government and media.

But he is a shrewd negotiator. He is dealing with insanely powerful forces.

banking. since the late 1700s.

they own all the federal banks. and i mean ALL of them. the federal reserve? you bet your ass. you know all that money that the US owes? most of it is owed to them.

When Napoleon lost at Waterloo, the Rothschilds had advance knowledge of the outcome of the war and took out all the money they had in the stock market to make the goyim think that Napoleon had won. Everyone followed suit, stock market crashed, Rothschilds bought out everything and dirt cheap prices before anyone found out Napoleon had actually lost.

This kike banking family literally owns the Federal Reserve and virtually all central banks throughout the world, save 2 or 3 countries. You can't even measure their wealth. It's not even in the trillions. They actually own the whole monetary system.

Very greedy people that took advantage of the power void left after WW1, and WW2, to push for a globalist agenda, where they're selling war to everyone. They are also responsible for things like GMOs, the over use of antibiotics, and the spead of obesity and cancer. They own academia, through funding.

Any more infographics like this?

The Federal Reserve. You think we get to print our own money?

Man, I knew you people were delusional about Trump, but this is actually depressing.

found the faggot. shoo shoo shilly willy

Hope you're enjoying the blue pill.

You guys are retarded. There is no evidence that the Rothschild family owns any central bank, let alone all of them in the world.

Myths. mises.ca/the-enduring-rothschild-myth/

rothschildarchive.org/contact/faqs/nathan_mayer_rothschild_and_waterloo

They say themselves they had advance knowledge of the battle but they decline to say just how much they made.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild

>There is no evidence that the Rothschild family owns any central bank

Yes, it's quite hard to see who runs the show when it's a private institution.

One of the most wealthy jewish families in all of human history, but there's nothing to see here goyim.

Take on how? Their interests are so entwined with everything on such a fundamental level he'd have to actively try.

Fuck if I know. I was just redpilling newfags about the kikes.

Good job, I s'pose.

Also, man did they just inbreed since then? All modern Rothshilds are ugly as fuck and seem incapable of smiling.

Probably. I think on some level the jewish propaganda even reached them. A few of their name are pretty degenerate and that one niece or cousin or whatever was a coalburner.