New Fluffy thread

New Fluffy thread

Bump

Down

Over

ABQ

Bump

I've been off fluffys for almost a year and now I'm relapsing...

bumping

/edgy/

it's sad too see that i don't see much fluffy threads anymore here. i like viewing them with other user's too bad the one mod is a faggot

anyone else here ?

did mcgonagall ever finish that comic?

I thought those were banned.

only during the day. because some Faggot MOD who likes MLP and hates fluffies. has his own agenda. because this is where fluffies always been and where it's been made.

so he 3 day bans people because it doesn't fit with his agenda

no

It's not illegal, so it's not banned.

Remember, no rules on Sup Forums applies to mods as well. I personally wish the mods would put more attention into discouraging Sup Forums from being an /s/ clone like it's become in the last few years, but what can you do?

i know no rules ( as long as it's legal and not illegal ) but you try telling the MOD that that bans us

I meant i Know the rules but try telling that one MOD who keeps banning us that. it's hard too because you can't fight the ban and just have to let it ride out in 3 days

Again, no rules applies to mods too. A mod doesn't need a reason to ban you on Sup Forums.

Or you can just reset your static ip. And be back on in a few minutes.

ugh. sorry i took what you said a different way. i should be going too bed cause over tired.

fucking old man cracking himself up in the last panel killed me
stupid entertaining fluffy threads....

well i hate to say this but.. i think fluffies are a thing in the past on here now. thanks to that Faggot Cuck MOD for banning our threads everytime. that put the final nail in the coffin. pretty much cause it's hard to find a fluffy thread anymore.

this is the last of me for the night. enjoy your fluffies

shaferaraks is best fluffy artist

Edgelord Schaferaraks

fuck no. unless your just as edgy

I'm not letting him win. I'll keep fuckin posting no matter how many times I get banned

I'm partial to artist-kun but yeah he pretty good.

>artist-kun
the only problem I have with his work is it's full of fucking engrish.

The shitty engrish only makes it better. I can't explain it but it complements the poor art and overall autistic subject matter perfectly.

nope

the main reason i like shafer is because his depictions of fluffies are likely what they'd look like if scientists finally got around to making them

They all have stupid bowl cuts?

I guess, I don't know because they're not real.

I focus more on the subject matter and even then I don't like his fluffy style.

I don't mind some fluffy abuse but if thats all you do and they get fucking weird. Not good weird but psycho weird.

░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
░█▒▒▒▒▐██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██▄████▌▒█
▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█
▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▒░▒▒▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▒▌▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒░▒▄█▄█▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
▒▌▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒█▌▌▌▌▌█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▀▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
▒▒▀▄▒▀▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
▒▒▒▒▀▄▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
░▄▄▄░░▄░░▄░▄░░▄░░▄░░░░▄▄░▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄
█▄▄▄█░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█▄▄▄█░█░░░█
█░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█
▀░░░▀░░▀░░░░▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░▀▄▄▄

alright I'll admit, I'm still sort of a newfag, but can someone explain what this shit is?.

I am here since 2008 and never see that shit .-.

Only the Doctor Knows

The female, the future one, the past one, the present one, the hibernating one, or the original?

>"Hahahahaha. The fuck you say, shitrat?"
>The purple smarty huffs and turns around and screams out "SOWWY POOPEHS!" as he spreads out a load of shit all over your shoes.
>"I wish you hadn't of done that." You bend down and grab it by the penis, and pull it up to eye level.
>"WHY GIB WOWSTEST HUWTIES DUMMEH HOOMIN! JUST WAN FOOD FOR BWUDDA AND SISSY!"
>You flick it on belly a few times, before dropping it. Before it falls too far, you grab it out of the air with your other hand. It curls up into a tiny little ball and starts chirping.
>You set it down next to the other two, giving them both a soft, gentle scratch on the head. You pull your bag off, and pull out a soft granola bar and feed the orange and green one in front of the purple one.
>He eventually uncurls and stops chirping. He quickly notices the food and walks over. "Dummeh bwudda, gif nummies noa!" and kicks him in the face.
>JFC.jpg
>You smack the purple one flat on the ground. It chirps in mild pain.
>You wrap your hand around it and squeeze firmly, it starts to freak out being unable to breath.
>Once it's nearly unconscious, you set it down and wait for it to come to.
>"Dummeh hoomin. Why mean to fwuffy?"
>"Because you're an arrogant piece of shit. Now be nice to your siblings, or I'll kill you, by tearing off your legs."
>It squeaks in terror at the threat and gives them both a hug. You give it a small piece of granola bar, the other two fully sated while you were teaching the brother a lesson.

>Fluffys Ponies drowns

There's always one on /trash. Which is basically the new B

Sup Forums YLYL are basically Reddit
Sup Forums rolls are Reddit +18
Sup Forums challenges are fucking youtube
Sup Forums is full of Traps and Pedos right now

Looks like Sup Forums is the cellphone of a youtuber

Posting the general marker for archiving