JLo fap thread: NO ASS EDITION

JLo fap thread: NO ASS EDITION

Jlo fap thread with a twist: no pictures or vids of her booty. Who's in?

I’m intrigued. Let’s see what you got.

you mean what she's got...?

No ass? Jesus OP are you mad? I'm so keen to cum for our mummy but withholding that booty should be a bannable offence. I'm so horny for her... why would you not showcase her whole body?

trust me user, you will cum

I like where this is going. I think her tits are severely underrated

OK OP. I trust you. As long as you post pics of her body and legs I think we're ok... Definitely hard for her

Such a tight milf body.

10/10 would suck on

God a fuckable rack. Does she have any nudes? Leaks? Those tits are almost as good as her ass. Mommy is so sexy

Look at this hot slut

no leaks unfortunately. she showed her tits for second in a couple movies in the early 90s but its not great shots and her body was way different. not worth it

So hard for her

How sad. That body needs to be admired and worshipped for the masterpiece it is

Mommy is so sexy there. God my cock is so hard for her

you all just want the booty don't you...?

I'm jerking to her OP. Her booty IS irresistible though. Thought there would be some JOI/JOE in this thread tho tbh

so you just want to slam your cock in this fat ass, is that it?

I let out a moan at seeing that. fuuck. Not sure if I want to fuck her ass or just pound her doggy and feel it slapping against me. Mommy is so so sexy

or maybe let her straddle you doggy and bounce it down on your cock...

Jesus christ that's not the first time she's done that. God she must make anyone she fucks cum in record time... I'd love to be one of her conquests

fuuuck I want to fuck Jennifer standing doggy style. I want to cum while slamming against that milf booty

like this?

you came didn't you user?

Fuuuuckyes. Holy shit. I want her to call me her boy while I fuck mommy hard from behind. Those legs are so goddamn sexy too holy shit

try not to cum in her ass, boy...

That's it cumming for her now. Been edging since you started the thread. Need to unload for my sexy latina mommy