twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude.. Shit is good

better orgasms.

I like too

/thread

Smoke weed to get high

to*

I don't smoke it. I eat it.

I am psychologically addicted to delta-9-tetra-hydro-cannabinol, dependant on the herb for emotional stability.

Nate dogg told me to do it every day

>pussy

To make the bad people go away

to get high

To release all stress and negative thoughts... And the feeling of just being high and not giving a fuck... And also escape depression

to temporarily stave off severe depression

I´m 39 and just... don´t feel like smoking or vaping.

It feels more good going out on a bicycle ride with a nice sun. I just can not enjoy the high. I don´t get movies, have to rewind a lot.

Helps woth nasuea when im fucking your mom

To make minecraft Steve go away

Because it's something to do, like watching a movie, listening to music, etc

>smoke weed
Only faggots smoke weed, real men inject

>Don't you have some traps to go look at faggot?

i just hear better when im high

I dab shatter, because I'm not an autistic teenager.

cause i have some

Try sourcing some good sativa then.

>I smoke weed cause my brain booboos hurt

Abstained from it for the majority of my life, the got fucked over in undergrad. Finished my degree but don't have the marks to apply to grad school, so I'm back in my hometown working two blur collar jobs to pay off my student loans.
Since I don't exactly need my full mental capacity to do this grunt work, I kill time between shifts by getting high.

Been this way for about a year and a half, paid off 80% of my loans already, doing another undergrad degree in Sept 2018 at a better school as a mature student so I'm going to cut back heavily once I do.

>tl;dr using weed as a time travel device to make this detour in my life pass faster

This

Tf go away

Zero self control and an addictive personality. It makes me feel normal.

im kind of addicted to it and i've got a pretty severe anxiety disorder

Feels more good? Are you sure you're not high right now?

>smoke weed everyday
>started playing fortnite
>haven't ate/smoked/slept for 3 day

what is tf

I had good sativa. Jack Herer, top quality. But makes me think a lot. Too much. Then I got some good indica, and same thing, just meh.

Weed used to induce panic attacks for me, now it staves them away after about a year.

nice lawn clippings bruh

What platform? I need some nibba to play with

>But makes me think a lot. Too much

God I miss that. Wake and bake has ruined pot for me.

Because i was in highschool and college. Then turned 21. Trust me you all will learn.

1-2 hours of bicycle gets me high, but the body gets tired.

Also, meditation. 20 mins feels like a good joint

I'm 23 and I have no idea what you're talking about

Because i like to get high and my family hates me so fuck them

Learn what?

>meditation. 20 mins feels like a good joint

Nigger don't you do that. It most certainly does not, you scab. You rube.

Drugs are for loosers

WTF... that is weird. Wake and bake is when you get out of bed, you light a joint?

Also, I´m studying inf.system engineering. My mind races sometimes, and sativa makes it worse.

>Be treated like a prince
>Treat family like utter shit
>They respect me even more

Life is suffering.

Found the Nixon cocksucker.

Trip

Jackass.

lol, I was being a dickhole grammar nazi. Choosing physical fitness over getting high is nothing to laugh at though. I'd have to quit weed if I didn't get enough exercise at work.

Yeah it does. It´s called "pancha kosha", there is a guided meditation in english, 20 mins, free on youtube

If you are kind of clean (meaning you didn´t eat heave meals or too much sugar), then you will feel a weird high. Everything is clear, you know exactly what you gotta do. Try it.

>WTF... that is weird. Wake and bake is when you get out of bed, you light a joint?

Or a few nice bong rips to rub the sleepies out of your eyes to. Destroys your tolerance. You wouldn't believe how fast it goes up.

You cant /thread your own post dumbass

Mind racing is your own shit bro. Not the weed. You're just more aware of it on weed and the thoughts can be weird as fuck/outside the box.

Meditation and learning to control/slow down your thoughts makes weed soooo much better.

thinking is not a bad thing, its what got us alive since the cavemen

No amount of meditation will make me unable to walk for a half hour

do you plant it or you buy it guys?
i just harvested a hermaphrodite plant and i had to smoke it cuz i dont wanna buy pot and i dont have money for feminized seeds
fuck

Makes me hyper aware

ever wonder why they hate you?

Shit. Good tip. Vaping every two weeks helped for a low tolerance, but damn.

weed and then meditation is better, but always forget to meditate once I´m high

Yeah, but my mind goes DEEP, and seems endless. More and more details about one topic. Makes my mind burn.

meditation is like a good joint, but feels clearer, so... no, you won´t get wasted.

Ditto. Weed makes all my demons stronger. Some people like to lose control because they have a stable center, but I'm constantly keeping the "real" me in check, bad thoughts and vibes. I smoke weed and it's like I'm a terrified child all over again.

I honestly wonder if people who smoke it for anxiety or ptsd are just fooling themselves. I know I did for a long time. It made fun stuff more fun, if I could keep distracted being high was awesome. But whenever I was confronted with a problem or reminded of something bad the anxiety would just take over. I know a lot of old former stoners who quit because "it stopped making me feel good", I think it's because even being stoned couldn't make them avoid the problems that come with age. I had to stop after it started causing panic attacks that nearly made me faint.

Alcohol is great though.

I smoke weed coz it helps me with my music

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

I don't smoke weed because I'm already gay.

Interesting. Well, being 39 and riding a bicycle like in my 20s feels really good. No weed can substitute that, but I guess that life gets filled with responsabilities, and getting a free day to get wastes is harder and harder.

maybe is that

exactly way i get, thought i was gonna die from my last panic attack, weeds good but now i may actually die from liver and pancreas problems i've got at the ripe age of 22

See, this is the wrong mentality.... you should be using weed to aid in the process of working through shit. Eating it is way better for that as it lasts longer and is way stronger and more trippy.

Any activity that you do which makes you feel good to get away from the negativity in your life is great.... but, you should also be working through that negativity, not relying on a substance or any form of activity to keep it at bay.

I've been a daily smoker for at least 7 years. I will get baked 2-3 times a day and even after all that smoking, I rarely ever smoke more than an eighth a week. Usually I will pack a half gram bowl a day and that Is all I need to get nice n baked atleast twice.

I have about 60 brownies in my freezer atm. Eating half of one will get you high as fuk.... a quarter is a nice social high.

Eating a whole one is like a weird ass acid trip with visuals. Super fun... but a once in a while kind of thing.

Same dude. I used to just smoke on weekends and now if I have weed, I smoke it. And when I run dry I just dip heavy and get drunk every night I don't have school. I think I just have a dependency on general substances.

Dude yea. Cuz I used to be a thief and a sxumbag but that was like 6 years ago and they won't let me live it down

maybe you're still a shit kunt and they're just hoping you'll start making good decisions for yourself and get your life together.

Lol maybe man

It makes certain things more fun, Thats it.

I also pulled my dick out today in a fit of rage today so I don't know anymore

It's the only thing that clears my head and helps my neck/back pain.

Why does weed make you so Paranoid and make you think you're going to die?

Is rhere any way to get rid of fhis negative side effect?

To be able to eat is why I smoke.

I enjoy a parlie every once in a while w/ my weed

imma get the drug test for a job before halloween so i can get fuckin baaaaaked

Because I want to.

Not getting a hang over is high on the list

Chronic depression stemming from PTSD.

I don't smoke much, not every day, sometimes not for weeks

The high isn't what I remember from uni, seems much less, still a nice feeling but nowhere near stoned. I guess years of medication have changed my brain.

I like it to help relax and sleep and as an alternative to alcohol.

Can't say it's amazing though. Better than ok. LSD is better if you have time and take long breaks.

music sounds better. sometimes I get realizations about life