/namibia/ Volkstaat general edition 6: Rorke's Drift 2: Namibian Boogaloo edition

This project aims to establish a viable European oriented state in Namibia as a failsafe in case of the fall of Western Civilization during the next 50 years.

This includes certain requirements to become citizens of this state. Namely:

>IQ average must be 100+

>If your IQ is ~just~ under 100 you can still qualify if you are ~exceptionally~ strong/athletic.

>No major heredity diseases, no birth deformities

>All faiths allowed except Judaism, Islam and "New Age"

>May not be obese or anorexic.

>First language must be Indo-European, Uralic/other European

>No transgenderism, paedophilia, furries or feminism.

"Is it whites only?"

Generally, white is a spectrum, not a thing. Obviously the more white, the better. So if you adhere to all of these points you should qualify. But no outright Blacks or Arabs.

>Why Namibia?
Small population that is concentrated in the Northern border. Lots of cheap desert land. A hell of a lot of undeveloped resources. Shitty military using a handful of wwii tanks and 1950s aircraft. Legally foreigners can own land if it "benefits" the economy.

>Why not X white country?

Governments are cucked or in Jewish/NWO pockets. Too much population, too obvious targets. Land is too expensive.

>What's the plan?

Start fake humanitarian websites, attract right-wing STEM field western workers and develop the undeveloped land. Profit, use it to buy more land/houses. Rinse and repeat.
Provide safe haven for 4.5 million SA whites that are awaiting their expulsion from South Africa within the next two decades as the economy fucks up.
Eventually, claim back a bunch of desert with artificial irrigation, have a small lower class finance/libertarian based economy and trade the raw materials.
We declare independence and fight off the weak military.
UN doesn't care about African back-water.

>How can I join?

Join our TEMPORARY facebook group

>Is this roleplay?

We got in the news boi vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Man-Made_River
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruacana_Falls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

List of Necessary Careers
+Doctor
+Teacher
+Soldiers/Security
+Scientists
+Marketing (PR Team)
+Architect
+Labourers (Farmers, Plumbers, Construction Workers, Cooks)
+Civil Engineers
+Traders and Merchants
+Lawyers
+Transportation Workers
+Chemical Engineers
+(Keep adding to the list, guys.)

Keep asking questions, if you like

don't know who you are, explain

>>have a small lower class finance/libertarian based economy and trade the raw materials.

GDP per Capita 5 times weekly fixed Alt-Coin?

I'm going to add sports players to the list. If we have national teams for certain sports(e.g. soccer/football, rugby, cricket,etc.), it could also help our PR and show that we're a normal group of people.

He claims to be a White from South West Africa. It explains itself.

I keep telling you: historians
we need an unbiased history on the western world when europe's museums get destroyed and sharia'd by muslims

>Marketing
>Cook
>Plumber

Well shit son, I can do all 3. Degree in marketing. Worked in kitchens for 8 years, and do all my own plumbing.

Let's make this shit Medieval, like pic related.

Public administration

.......No

You will want to keep a low profile. Good, but low.

This

I'm like 80% white and had honours in HS
Also I know two trades would I be allowed in this nigger place?
Just curious my mans

>making it medieval
>not making it roman

We're going to be modeling the architecture of our cities after this right?

I would think so. What trades are you good in?

>sports players
You're lucky to get 20 people in on this let alone a sports team.

>> That town + Dedicated fiber = :-D

Bricklaying and experience in the oil mining industy.

I'd say so. But who the fuck am I.

Out of curiosity, where do you think you're going to get wood or stone to build with from?

Do you think you can just walk into Lumber City and say "Yeah I need 16000 feet of framing lumber and I'd also like to rent a truck to transport it to the middle of nowhere"?

Yeah this will have to be conducted through a company of some sort, maybe a LLC, and the LLC would be a managing partner through a limited partnership, the LP would act as the funding pool, all limited partners would recieve compensation for the investments into the settlement through reimbursements after the settlement begins generating substantial revenue. You can even have a corporation be the owner of the LLC and issue private stock to employees and important settlers as a way to encourage them to stay and aid development.

The company should also aid the local Africans with water, housing, electricty, etc. this needs to be done so we can show goodwill and how the company aims for the common good of all people.

Here comes the roleplayers

I'm thinking we could order prefab houses from Saffa and have them shipped there, depending on price. Prefab houses are more reasonable rather than asking for

>16000 feet of lumber

That's were we add value. You know how fucking hard it is to source things in africa. Again already working on something similar to the ( Sad cause all i wanted was a buissiness )

This + someone who knows how to manage people, labor, land, resources, basically keep everything orderly and maximize productivity and efficiency

DOES MY ARAB CHRISTIAN GIRLFRIEND QUALIFY? (She´s white)

This seems intresting but,,, It's in Africa for fuck sakes whose to say in 3 to 4 generations our ""descendants"" won't let in the niggers?
Seems flawed I need actual proof and commitment to bring my skills and time for a colony full of niggers and Islam
Seems sketchy

I'm not sure. It's debatable.

>>
The company should also aid the local Africans with water, housing, electricty, etc. this needs to be done so we can show goodwill and how the company aims for the common good of all people.

Fuck good will , just good jobs / Human respect .

If that is not enogh. Lead.

Again t. E.African

K, so... you're going to be called out as racist and nuked or some shit. You need to invent a religion that doesn't accept blacks and guards against bribery and Jewish infiltration (they can lie). Basically, you need to know what Jews could never commit to. Find out what in diet really fucks up non whites like milk and wheat and make it a requirement they eat a shit ton of it. That's one solution. The other is maybe forcing a strict christianity, which may be easier. You have a theocratic society. But jews infiltrated that. Also, media should be only allowed to be operated by Christians and promote Christian ideas. Academia should have a leaning towards christianity as well. It might serve well to look at how hitler organized his government.

>The company should also aid the local Africans with water, housing
...What kind of country do you think Namibia is?

Would you need airmen?
Y'know, for transport that doesn't require much highly visible infrastructure?

Have fun with all the progressives complaining about the settlement.
If we help locals they can't say shit.

>implying there's wood in Africa
You're best bet is a form of cob, ie, mud huts.

The area that would be settleted will most likely lack a lot of this, I could be wrong though I don't know much about rural Namibia. I have worked in Ghana and despite the developments they still lacked proper electric and sewage systems.

Should we ask /biz/ about potential involvement?

I know we want to keep a low profile, but I feel like we really fucking needs some wealthy people with us on this.

I mean, White Arabs exist.
It's mainly a linguistic group
No need to post pics if your honestly not interested.
Doubt she would want to go to Africa with her white bf.

this

What if I only speak American?

How do you envision the social/family structure? I hope you're not going for some degenerate commune fuckfest.

There are good hardwoods in some parts of Africa, dunno about Namibia though.

Again, my guiding star is Ideology not Genetics.

The same way Public school systems hammer the nail that sticks up/ cuts the tallest poppy. We could start a civ that Fosters individuality / utility.

Glorifying usefulness over profit.

Rewarding the most useful with profit.

He who benefits the most of us , should have the most benefits.

>people are unironically using their real facebook profiles in the group
why?

+Doctor
+Teacher
+Soldiers/Security
+Scientists
+Marketing (PR Team)
+Architect
+Civil Engineers
+Traders and Merchants
+Lawyers
+Transportation Workers
+Chemical Engineers
+Historians and Liberal Arts
+Public Administration

To be fair, that is what the Chinese do in Africa. They just pump the Kaffir full of lead if they act up.

Why do you accept catholicism and christianism when they are equally jewish aswell ?

Just go with budhism it will save you trouble of wasting two thirds of your money on a church

>Not genetics
Sooo this isn't a pro-white colony?
This idea seems to be changing each time.

So, I have a useful career, a clean criminal record, enough capital and could probably move to Namibia.

How likely would I be to get shot for my shoes and buttraped by AIDS niggers?

Biz is far from wealthy, all they do is throw money at cryptocoins.

"Help"

LMAO, progressives. With my african face pushing it, and a bunch of whites in the background unseen. They won't know the angles.

Because they're dumb, edgy kids like the majority of Sup Forums.

Idiots in this thread don't realize that better people than them have tried and failed with similar plots.

Fuck off, Catholicism is based beside commie pope

I like the idea, but what about money and women?

how about an economist that manages the money chile would had been a shithole if it was not for the chicago boys

Plus , Blackwater almost only works in africa now.

Politically Incorrect tries to build an artificial island to settle on, fails. Politically Incorrect tries to settle in Siberia, fails. Politically Incorrect tries to colonize Namibia, what makes you think it will work?

This whole "let's make a white utopian society" meme is getting very stale.

With enough skill and paint you can make pretty nice cob houses. Just need to be able to produce your own glass.

And we could do it better than them.

Culinary school graduate, I interned under a 2 time James beard award winning chef.
Am I good enough for your country?

Namibia is largely desolate and unusable desert. If Sup Forums did this, most would probably die of thirst or starvation.

There's a reason Namibia is so sparsely populated. All the good land is taken. If this thing ever did happen there's no way you could grow crops or rear cattle. So, what would you eat? You wouldn't be allowed to work, how would you get money to buy food?

What type of government will you have? Democracy, dictatorship or something else?

I like aspects of the plan but not the location honestly.
I'd rather pool resources and buy an isolated Island somewhere.
The only problem then becomes resources and lack of expansion space.

What about Russia?
Didn't Putin invite Europeans to come live in Siberia for free or some shit if they can handle living there?
I'd be cool with starting a new town in Siberia and since its not an Island and has plenty of natural resources we'd be well off.

Do it like it was done in the days of Colonialism. Start with a few people in a small area and incentivise immigration with good economic policies. You might need to bribe a lot of people though.

Seriously before you even start promoting this massively, you need to get your plan worked out for all the inevitable foreign attacks. Internet will be required to spread your message. A museum with useful artifacts that are priceless will be required to protect you from outright aggression by foreign states, but even then they can hire a couple allahu ackbars at this point and take you over or just send a little shekels ISIS's way to fuck your shit

there's plenty of sand there, and i'm sure someone can set up a fireless oven, as a desert does tend to get very good sunlight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Man-Made_River

getting irrigation to this desert is going to be rough

>74908116
+Doctor
+Teacher
+Soldiers/Security
+Scientists
+Marketing (PR Team)
+Architect
+Civil Engineers
+Traders and Merchants (oy vey)
+Lawyers
+Transportation Workers
+Chemical Engineers
+Historians and Liberal Arts (dude weed lmao)
+Public Administration
+Roleplaying
+Roleplaying
+Roleplaying x100

We need much better plans on how to develop and how to survive in Namibia.

has a point.

We need major wealth behind this. There is literally nothing we can do without a lump sum of cash to keep us afloat.

Debatable on which bases?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruacana_Falls

>even then they can hire a couple allahu ackbars at this point and take you over or just send a little shekels ISIS's way to fuck your shit
Erm, I'm not sure that would happen in Namibia, I doubt it would be necessary in the first place. There's no way they could get business visas or residence permits, so once 90 days have passed the government could just arrest them.

Thought must of you brats have some money from daddy?

Yeah I agree you would need great amounts of cash in order to develop proper irrigation. Look at what the Saudi's do for an example of what we would have to do.

Ask Op, I read "Western Civ" In africa.

Idgaf what """color""" you are.

What do you think.

What do you know.

How do you act.

and Can you fight .

again >> t. E.African

I have my own ethnic pride, I stated my goals in last tread. No mask.

It's possible to develop desert with plants that can drink sea water. They do this in Israel. Nigs are just too stupid to understand

+Doctor
+Teacher
+Soldiers/Security
+Scientists
+Marketing (PR Team)
+Architect
+Civil Engineers
+Traders and Merchants
+Lawyers
+Transportation Workers
+Chemical Engineers
+Historians and Liberal Arts
+Public Administration
+Economists

Well, as the post says, white is a spectrum, she is lightskinned with clear grey eyes, brown hair, and I think she would be willing to move, after all she left her country because of the muslims

History is full of failures in every field.

>+Lawyers

Considering law will it be case law or will it be more like the German system?

We need a range of biologists, geologists etc to understand the ins and outs of developing the land. Turning it all into basic farmland isn't enough. We need to create a sustainable biome with a range of plants and wild animals

Hey, not too shabby. I'm guessing it's also far cheaper than wood construction.

That's why surveying and planning come first, rather than just shipping boatloads of skinny Sup Forumsacks to get raped to death by AIDS niggers.

>trying to settle in Africa
Because that worked out so well the last few times Europeans tried it. Even our own blacks got overrun in pretty short order by the local savages in in the failed resettlement experiment that was Liberia.

I'm sure it's that easy. You must be pretty smug to see life like an RTS where everything requires one or two steps and then you win the game!

There's a very good reason none of you will put your words into action. Because the reality of going through with this plan will see your member count plummet.

I asked before but didn't recieve an answer or is my application supposed to go elsewhere

>italian/spanish, ended up light tan
>iq of 130
>raised catholic, agnostic but looking into religions
>first language spanish, second italian, third English
>computer programmer
>painter and carpenter
>5' 9" 130 pounds
>clean bill of health except a vulnerability to diabetes

My girlfriend
>unknown iq, definitely above 100
>physics major
>no diseases, just flat footed
>japanese/Italian
>pagan
>5' 4" 110 pounds
>first language English, second japanese, capable in Italian and spanish

Do we qualify?

Oh, I'm sure they will go well.
>Dad, can I have millions of dollars to go die in the South African desert?

How will we bring guns?

History is made by notable people, not pampered, weak brats who spend every waking hour shitposting.

You guys are trying to get too big too fast, just get yourself some farmers that have backgrounds as soldiers to build up the infrastructure and economy then try to bring in other people. I mean somebody like me is never going to move to the ass end of Africa even for a good cause and my job shouldn't be that important to you guys but it's on that list.

I mean i'm lightskinned with green eyes.
I have white features and such.
So this isn't a pro white colony.
Disregarded and PUT INTO THE TRASH
There is no incentive for me to even consider this... Can you even find one?

YUUPPPPP!

....and financing after planing , but before surveying.
My idea was start a front Transgender focused lgbt Non profit with a focus on africa n get dem' Saros bux. ( Plz da more core the idea da more mispeling , if fucks the datuim miners up)

>let's get away from niggers and muslims by immigrating to Africa

1st gen Indian-American (parents from India, but born in the states). Would I be allowed in?

and of course redirect.

Add accountant to that list.

>Italian/spainish
>white
lmao
I cringed.

People are also forgetting that you need someone with CHARISMA to lead people in this massive exodus of whites. I very much doubt, from my own experience with the autists on this site, that anyone has the ability to galvanize NORMAL, productive, NON-NEET people for their cause. Let alone women.

Too many people with ideas, we need a centralized council that could draft a settlement plan. Something that mixes a business plan with a urban planning design plan. The council needs to have engineers, lawyers, businessmen, doctors, and a few wealthy individuals with a diverse range of experiences and skills.
We need a website!

My mind's telling me no, but your trips are telling me yes.

Why not just get some cheap land in the forests of Northern Minnesota?
cheap and beautiful, lot's of trees

It's not particularly complicated, you fucking mongoloid.

>Are you European? Y/N
>Are you fucking retarded and/or disabled from genetics? Y/N

So, yes. You're fine, your girlfriend is fucked for being a nip.