ITT Characters that remind you of yourself

>ITT Characters that remind you of yourself

if rick reminds you of youself your a narcissist and a fucking stupid one at that

ITT: OP dies of autism.

That's not the Butter Robot, OP

you were that kid in class right?

Falling for bait 101

wow you fell for my bait

Little bit of trivia, this image of Rick Sanchez is actually a reference to The Joker from Batman. It's really cool!

Literally me

sad but true.

I wish I was smart enough to get those references.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I tried checking this show out, and found episodes on ebay, but you click on them and they can't play.

I hate that I releate to ric. I don't have His intellignece or balls just his naracism and depression. not evening memeing

For me it's David "The Flyin' Hawaiian" Kalaiki-Ali'i - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

This fucker

>shitty musician
>big nose
>always bitter
rip

>looks like i dont give a shit
>i dont
>thinks to myself alot
its me

>ugly, bug-eyed
>lanky
>long fingers
>always touching stuff like a spergy
>friends call me creepy in an autistic way
:(

>smart but lazy as fuck
>kind of a pervert
>freaks out easily

im not happy with myself

i think this one can be said for a lot of us

I used to watch Salad Fingers back in like, 2004. Hilarious stuff. Even better when stoned our of your mind.

GOLDEN GOD

beat me to it fucker

I almost have the same mental problems and I also hack n shit, but only to know more about the people around me

Pepe is me. I'm Pepe-kin

All Might!

ilu

>Likes Knives
>Fight a tyrannical government
I see it

Underrated show.

The season with the new faggots is where I stopped

show?

Misfits

This fucker.
>Good at fixing things
>Single, skinny best friend
>Likes food too much
Plus I've been told I look like him, so that's cool.

cheers fucko

I haven't even begun to peak

When I peak.... You'll know.

Reminds me of the old me.

Burt from tremors. My friends have always joked saying if I had enough cash to be like Burt I would be.

So you jerk off a lot and won't GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT

I really don't see what's bad about relating to any character in any show, let alone Rick. Isn't that what they're designed to do? Make you relate?

What if you have a phd in physics and are clearly smarter than 99.999% of the worlds population of monkeys?

No other character summarizes my life in high school quite like her.

bullshit, post some work

Knowledge is power Jerry. At least you know. So many Jerrys think theyre Ricks.

oh damn beat me to it kek

You too?

>fights tyrannical government

by doing what sitting in your basement?

Same

Social media manipulation is powerful, ask Putin.

Or better yet the flat earth, anti vax, gmos are bad,uneducated, retard crowd.

Plebeian crickets...

Every protagonist of a visual novel

Nobody's posted the joker? Fucking newfags

Seriously? The fact that this didn't explode with replies but the dumbass comparing himself to Rick did is quite telling.

Bouncing boy from baby geniuses 2: super babys. I'm not even black I just bounce around

>intelligent
>witty
>funny
>dry sense of humor
>good at chess

Nice pasta, faggot