Somebody can give me some tips to forget mi ex gf?

Somebody can give me some tips to forget mi ex gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJEllFk3Hqw
soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ex gf
Right hand doesn't count faggot

how long ago was this

maybe you´re a nigger

six months ... I think

i still love you babe

call rekall for the memory of a lifetime.

youtube.com/watch?v=lJEllFk3Hqw

sorry, i was drugged, it was not my intention kill you

np it past

xanax helps if you cant sleep because of racing thoughts and just wanna knock the fuck out. It's been a long time coming, but I finally broke up with my fucking psycho bat shit crazy manipulative girlfriend about 10 days ago. I've managed to remain calm and collective while she is going nuts, threatening to kill herself, sending me photos of her with another guy to make me jealous, everything. In the end she just broke down realizing just how fucking bat shit crazy she is.

I've been drinking about twice what I would normally drink but I will taper back down to where I was as all of this drama calms down. You just have to accept that sometimes a relationship is too far gone and no longer salvageable.

6 MONTHS??? christ, get over it you big cry baby

maybe you need more masturbation and xanax...more and more xanax

she's dead man...

Must be hard homebro, must feel a bit lonely or what? You'll see that with Time it gets easier, time makes everything better. How about being with family or friends, that atta help

i said its np, its past.

you're awesome... thx

the past it's a bitch.

let me tell you something about the past honey..its all fun and game but water is wet, fire burn and im going to knock you out michael bisping

really? tell me more please. fggot

Murder a nigger today or DIE

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

Tianeptine