I've been having pain in the middle of the gums on my lower jaw
I looked today and just saw a small hole that wasn't there before
I'm pretty freaked out
Should I see a doctor?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

Amputation is your only effective option.

why don't you see a dentist?

Like how soon? Is it urgent?
I hope not

Why are your lips so dried?

Nothing to freak out about man, just go check in with a dentist. Google oral cancer and you will see it looks nothing like what you have going on. Possibly could have scraped your gum without realizing it or something of that nature. Doesn't look serious at all

How long has it been there? Oral cancer can look like that. See a dentist.

I haven't seen a dentist in 2 years and I know I have atleast 3 cavities and I hate getting those fixed cause the drugs they give me never stop the pain
Not mine, just a stock photo I found
I probably should have mentioned that's not what my teeth look like

Are your gums puffy and red? Receding from your teeth at all? Possibly gingivitis?

The pain only started 2 days ago satan

Did you knock that area with a toothbrush or something? If you don't smoke or chew tobacco I doubt its oral cancer.

The gums are receded from my teeth but not by a lot, and my gums are red but not puffy, almost the opposite really
If it's gingivitis what do?

I did tobacco once and hated it, but that was like 6 months ago. I brushed my teeth but I never put anything else there

Go to the dentist to get the cavities fixed and there you can ask about your gums.

If it's gingivitis it will basically involve a couple deep cleaning sessions with a dental hygienist. They scrape the plaque out from under your gums and they heal right up, you have to floss everyday afterwards. Pain wise it's not that bad, they give you injections of numbing gel and there's only a little soreness a few hours after the procedure.

If you don't have money for the dentist then brush your teeth in a circular motion instead of back and forth. Use mouth wash with fluoride everyday and floss every day twice a day if you can. Also rinse and gargle with salt water to kill any infections that might be present

Does it have a small white ring around it? Does it hurt when you touch it? Sounds like a typical canker sore. Just rinse with salt water a few times a day.

i think it's dried toothpaste

I wish I had nice teeth like you user....

My gums are fucked up from my Adderall prescription, always dry mouth. I floss twice a day and brush my teeth constantly, but I had to quit using normal mouth wash. Use Biotene now it helps generate saliva in my mouth and keep my mouth healthier.

Go to the dentist asap and they are gonna have to have a hygenist confirm it's gingivitis. They will do a preliminary cleaning(debridement and , give you special rinse to use daily and do a final cleaning later. I didn't go to the dentist for like 7 years and that's all I had wrong. But 9 months later I had it again even with pretty good oral care. Dry mouth makes you more prone to bacteria growth.

Keep flossing!

Could be an abscess forming. Best to get it checked OP. Oral hygeine is directly linked to heart health, poor oral hygeine = heart issues. I’ve had an abscess in that exact spot before from dislodged surgical steel that caused a tooth to decay from the bottom up. Shit can happen that you have no power over or any idea that it has been happening. Fag

I can't go to the dentist, the pain is always too much, and whatever numbing shit they put in me never works, they do 8 shots of something and I still feel the pain.
I also had braces for the 12 years and I took good care of them but they never were able to fix my teeth, so I had them ripped them out by a dentist and haven't been to a dentist since
Yeah, it's super small and has a sort of White around it

eat some dick then get back to me you jew nigger fagg

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

long story short OP, sounds like what I had. An infection which causes an abscess.

It had gone on a long time before I got it fixed, which cost me alot of money and pain getting it fixed.

The dentist scared me into getting it done, because they said that mouth infections lead to brain/lymph node infections, which is bad bad news.

One user said all I have to do is brush and floss a lot more, and gargle with salt water so I'm hoping that's all I gotta do. Thanks for sharing, if it continues for like 3 more days i will go to the dentist. Meanwhile I will definitely invest in biotene. I never did adderall, doesn't that stuff make you focus super hard?
Teeth are linked directly to the heart, fuck

Stop projecting fag
Brain and heart damage, I'm going to the dentist if this doesn't clear up in 3 days. I really want this to just be a small thing I'm over freaking about.

Also I tried taking pictures of it but I can't get a good angle. It's at such a bad spot in my mouth and it's really small

Really just sounds like a canker sore. Look them up OP. It will go away in a few days.

You really should practice good oral hygiene though. As an user already pointed out, heart health is dependent on oral health. Plaque buildup can migrate to the heart. Floss, brush, and use mouthwash twice a day. Brush in a circular motion, and brush gently along the gum line. If you can, gargle the mouthwash to kill any bacteria that may cause throat infections.

I will do, thank you for your help. I feel a bit better now. I did look them up and That's why I said if it stays for 3 days I will go to a dentist.