UHHHH

Please no sauce.

UHHHHHHH

A Hamburger

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and great thanks

UHHHHH

A break from the painful nightmare that is life

Every time you hit the drive thru, you're pretty much guaranteed to be stuck behind this person AND they have a car full of kids; all with special orders. If you go inside, you're still always stuck behind the same person.

Decide what you want and THEN get in line you stupid fuckwad!

And then?

LITERALLY THIS
>uhh, can i get a strawberry milksha-
>milkshake machine broke
>KID IT'S BEEN LIKE A WEEK!!

UHHH

u diaper wearing mongrels

UHH

Give me that god damn meat patty

UHHH

lather me up like a beached whale you cock

Yeah, lemme get a double whopper....with cheese.....and...uh....biggie fries.......and ....uh....some mcnuggets, yeah. Oh, and a liter of cola. That's all. Oh, oh...and some diablo sauce. Thank you!

Uhh machine broke

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Double cheeseburger and hold the lettuce, don't be frontin son no seeds on the bun we be up in this drive thru order for two

Oh, and then there's the opposite of this where you get stuck behind the aspie who has to describe in minute detail EXACTLY how he wants his food prepared and God help the poor sap in the kitchen who gets it even slightly wrong.

ALL U HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE TRAIN CJ

U FUCKING NIGGER

I got six eggs

>Big Tasty Bacon menu
>Coke
>No ice

>#6, large, with a dr pepper
"sorry, we're out of spicy"
>mfw

I went to McDonald's yesterday and got a Filet-O-Fish combo and a Jalapeño Double. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audio book when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered from was outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner last night and got a Big Mac combo and a 10 piece Chicken McNuggets with barbecue dipping sauce. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

a literacola?

she was into you. Could have made a move.

I expected this to be posted and you did not disappoint user.

Get me some bleach, son

Literally my Prime Minister

Lie

underrated post

Who's got the webm?

the best order in the history of ordinate orders

lmaooo we need that

pasta aged to perfection
excellent choice, user

She wanted some dick user, but she did not know how else to get your attention, so she did what she did. She is probably miserable all day working at McDonald's and wanted a change in her life.

I would too find that annoying though, because if I am not trying to fuck her, then she should leave me alone.

I find a vehicle to be quicker and inside is always annoying, due to the obnoxious kids usually running around, etc, but I have not ate McDonald's in years or other fast food for the matter.

Lurk moar newfag

Never saw this pasta.

i have a friend who is the absolute worst when it comes to this.

>i cant see the menu
nigger its taco bell you know what they have
>ask if they still have this
yes they still have it
>eh i dont really want that
hurry up man we have a bunch of people waiting
>um... do you think [item] is still good?
probably, is that what you want?
>i dunno... just get me whatever i guess
THAT DOESNT FUCKING HELP ME, YOU'RE THE ONE EATING IT
>ok, two tacos, burrito supreme no onions and a large drink
FUCK YOU

Oh Satan

some tatter blops and widdly scuds and baco bits

>widdly scuds

havent seen that shit in years...

youtube.com/watch?v=xhlUVyDBusg

youtube.com/watch?v=B3zvzfAIsqc

First time I ever got 666. I wouldn't have even noticed if you did not point it out.

If I wanted stale pasta served by a retard, I'd just go to Olive Garden

You beat me too it you faggot

No ice is code cashier for fat fuck.

A $1 ice cream cone please :3

dr. peppa, my brotha, anotha fo yo motha

Dubs

Ask her to join you in your car

Then just start driving away with her.

Got a craving for a number nine like my shoe

Ask and ye shall receive

>order a few things
>take thing out of bag
>pretend they forgot to gjve it to me
>free shit

Works every fucking time

Let me get a McPick 2.

Big Mac paddiwack happy sack in my ass crack smokin crack and also hacks on a bat-sheep if you don't reply to this post your mother dies in her sleep

Like my dick
>in millimeters

There is no evidence to suggest that McDonald's contributes to obesity.