I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side...

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Stale copy pasta

Bump

They say this copy and pasta is as old as four itself.

S A G E

op is a fag

I'd much rather eat in the privacy of my vehicle, if I'm eating fast food on my own. Much rather not listen to the little autistic cunts running around knocking shit over playing with the off coloured happy meal piece of shit toys. There's always atleast two little shits running around a fast food resturant, or some kid having a fit, so the bottom line: yes I would prefer to eat in my own vehicle

She wanted your dick OP. Fucking autistic ass

90% sure this is copypasta, but all you have to say is "I like to eat in my car" while giving no fucks. You shouldn't be eating that pig food anyway, though.

I remember the first time this thread was started...

theres a simple way to fix your issue OP.

Stop eating at restaurants with drive thrus you slovenly fat fuck. its your own damn fault if youre going to mcdicks that youve built up a familiarity with the workers. you're getting your panties in a was over literally nothing. you're a bitch.

This is the most Autistic thing I have ever read.

Kek

Listen op. I dont mean to be that guy but overreacting to the nth degree. She was just being kind to a customer. Not her fault you're self conscious

You're no fun. The point of posting this or my gf got drunk and raped or fingerboxes or any of the other old-as-shit baits is to see how many and how newfags react.

Wrong. It's cancer, just like you.

love this guy

just while I'm scrolling threw hating every thing post a classic comes up thanks user

somewhat obsequious

I don't know Sup Forumsro....maybe it's the fucking redundancy lately.
Besides, fingerboxes are a whole other thing. You either appreciate them or you don't.

Sounds like OP is a weirdo virgin who overthinks trivial shit in life

Says the Sup Forumstard w singles calling out the Sup Forumsro with dubs.

Stop being a dick.

Talk to people.

Are you depressed or something?

Wanting to be alone and all that is fine, but if what that employee did really irritates you, you got fucking problems.

Are you fat? Ugly? Embarrassed about how you look in public?

If you were in your car to just listen to your audio book, that makes sense; but nothing to get bent out of shape for if an employee was just trying to make small talk about it.

Be happy somebody fucking noticed you and cared about you for at least a minute. You got some attention. Yay.

I've eaten in a parking lot before because I didn't want to eat inside and have people look at me. But that kind of attitude stemmed from low self-esteem and personal issues about how I viewed myself and where I was at life.

If you have social problems, you should try to work on yourself and get that shit fixed. Life is too good to miss out on just because of stubbornness and petty shit.

I know what you mean. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

SAGE