World was frozen 12,000 years ago

>world was frozen 12,000 years ago
>humans are actually mad the earth is warming

B-but, if warms too much, what happens to snowni...I mean the white race?

beachfront property in fresno ca motherfuckers

fuck you lets heat this bitch up

unironically millions of shitskins will drown, white ppl will be safe

You wanna know something cool?
If the global temperature rises too much the Gulf Stream, that provides all northern Europe with a temperate climate will shift.
That means no hot air.
So while southern Europe gets warmer, northern Europe will be thrown into a new ice age.

teach you faggots not to invite me tou your beach party i just started my car

Why are white people so mean to each other?

im just sitting here with the engine running

good maybe ur viking ancestors wont be rolling in their graves then u libby jew worshipping cunts

>there are rare cosmic events that can destroy galaxies in nanoseconds
>ah yes we do need more taxation on co emissions, also lets create sanctions for not recycling

i like coal powerplant as long as they have the sulpher scrubbing

>there are rare cosmic events that can destroy galaxies in nanoseconds

That doesn't make anysense

also both in late roman days and high middle ages, climate was warmer where I live and people actually grew vines from wine

also Mars and Venus are heating up in the same rate so I don't buy the man's fault story

i just dont think its a bad thing

That's cool indeed. And it will be good for you fuckers in the north. Romans used to admire your /fit/ postures, but nowadays the North is filled to the brim with skinnyfat androgyous numales because too much prosperity. You need this.

>also Mars and Venus are heating up in the same rate

they are?

I'm a poorfag and have no car. Could you perhaps find it in your heart to push that gas pedal a bit more? I want to do my part for the world.

they are

of course it doesn't fit a certain agenda, so (((they))) don't rub this in your face every day

> millions of shitskins will drown
> northern Europe will be thrown into a new ice age
Nobody's safe, the final murder.

>finns in charge of coherent sentences

>Might get hit by a car tommorow so today I'm just gonna start shooting krokidil.

*genocides Houthis*

But to answer your question, autism.

>eco nut
checks flag
>leaf

>Wiping a galaxy in nanoseconds.
No that cannot happen, if you are referring to inflation- then that was the event that expanded the universe. Within out universe nothing can move FTL in a frame of reference.

Our winters are bitterly cold and long, lasting 6 months and reaching lows of -50 Celsius. So it's ok for me
>t.tuvan

Ironically it won't even affect the people who caused it (us). If you don't live in Bangladesh or the Pacific Islands you have little to fear from global warming. I left out the Netherlands because I have no doubt they'll just build hoverhouses powered by cussing.

you don't think CO2 has an influence on climate?

ITT: retards that don't understand positive feedback loops like the runaway greenhouse effect.

I think it's fitting that the end of humanity will come from the combined efforts of a jillion dog eating peasants and 300,000 land whale delinquent gun owners.

300,000,000*

>since 12,000 years ago when modern humanity began the global average temperature has changed no more than -2 to 2 celsius
>let's find out what happens when we go outside that band

i hope this is bait.

If it means getting rid of pussies who cant handle cold im welcoming it

how is it bait?
America is literally the only developed country holding back the fight against climate change

If it's as bad as you claim it is then there is literally zero point "fighting" it anyway, since the damage was already done. The climate doesn't work that way.

I don't claim that.
The sooner we start fighting it, the lesser the damage will be

Rising global temperatures fuck up life on the planet as a whole. Plant species will die out, rising water levels will ruin the water tables of vast amounts of agricultural land, algae blooms can have a devastating impact on the air we breathe, species which we rely on for food will lose a food source of their own due to crop failure, etc. etc. etc.
A rise in global temperature by something like only 5~6 degrees could effectively wipe out all mammal life on the planet.

But either the effect that's set in is negligible or it's significant enough to change the climate, in which case it's irreversible anyway. So then in what sense does industrial policy matter at that point?

We would detect your hypothetical rare cosmic events from thousands of light years away.
Things don't exactly suddenly leap out at other celestial bodies at a cosmic scale, user.

I dont understand your logic.
Would you also say there is no reason to fight industrial pollution, because the effect that's set in is negligible or it's significant enough, in which case it's irreversible anyway?

>also Mars and Venus are heating up in the same rate so I don't buy the man's fault story
In case you haven't noticed, Mars and Venus have a dynamically different environment than Earth does.

>But either the effect that's set in is negligible or it's significant enough to change the climate
This is bullshit.

No, because the two situations aren't comparable. One can reverse industrial pollution, but there is no way to reverse climate change by just "polluting less".
Pollution is also localised, meaning you can avoid pollution in some areas by learning from your mistakes in others. With few exceptions the Earth's climate is a holistic ecosystem. Pressing on one part affects the other, regardless of distance. (Take a look at the bleaching of the Barrier Reef if you don't believe me).
If the most hardcore climate change fanatics were serious about their cause they would be pushing for some kind of weather control or terraforming science or policies to best brave the coming storm, because that is the only way you would avoid the effects they're predicting. Polluting less would change absolutely nothing.
Enlighten me rather than posting one-liners, then?

Jotunheim now!!!

You don't think it is possible to reduce the CO2 output, or at least not increase it?

>a handful of climate scientists and environmental are a bigger vested interest than the oil industry

love this meme

We have dykes that will centuries senpai

aliens testing their new weapons

No, CO2 already present doesn't magically disappear because of lower emission levels. If you wanted to see the worst effects of climate change prevented or at least mitigated, you would have to promote climate engineering science aimed at cleaning the atmosphere. (There's also an argument about whether or not it's just to meddle with the climate again if that was the problem in the first place, but I'm leaving that aside to make my point)

So you mean there are no mechanisms in nature that could lower the CO2 level?
Maybe something like photosynthese?

china and india LuL

Why not, Lets see What happens. Lets have a laugh and adventure.

Hé said developed countries.

y'all dumbfucks need to look at venus
dats exactly what uncontrolled global warming looks like
>white people will be safe
ever heard of venus

this is what maximum performance looks like, silly humanfag

this is what white churkas believe. SAD

and america doesnt even emit a fraction of what china alone does you retarded ape

america changing does nothing, if the rest of the world was like america instead of overpopulated shitholes we'd be fine

Mars is getting about +20ºc in the Equator lately when the sun is up. That's pretty comfy.

(then it falls to -40ºc but never mind)

CO2 is released because of warming