What’s Sup Forums dipping or smokin tonight?

What’s Sup Forums dipping or smokin tonight?

Pic is my preferred worm dirt

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
blog.northerner.com/reviews/dipping-tobacco-reviews/grizzly-dark-wintergreen-review/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you fagg

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

skoal extra rich

Copenhagen... original... I started off with Kodiak when I was in the Marines... Desert storm... nothing to do but sit in the desert.. .read, write letters and chew... later moved up to copenhagen... Kodiak cut into my gums too much.

>hurrr I'm a marine
fuck you, faggot

U.s. coast guard here
Copenhagen wintergreen

Kodoak grape is what I dipped in high school. It was cheap. Copenhagen is obviously more expensive but seems to have higher nicotine content so it’s worth it IMO.
I dip less now. Around 2-3 dips a day so a can of Copenhagen will last me 4-5 days.

What is the reason you guys started smoking or dipping?

stress

lol you're a fucking fag, bud

Peers doing it made me start but it helping me take a shit kept me doing it. Nicotine is a laxative. If I stop dipping I can’t shit.

K, friendo

shameless self plugging ugly beaner faggot
nobody wants to listen to your shitty teenage crapfest

I started off with a grizzly Wintergreen then after that moved on to grizzly mint. Now all I dip is grizzly Wintergreen dark as they don't have grizzly mint dark in my state.

alternate pouches between cope wg and grizz wg

Sounds like you need more fiber in your diet.

I never liked pouches as they didn't give as a buzz as long cut or the others.

>dark

What?

Nah. Plenty of fiber. My bowels just instantly loosen when I throw in a pinch

This

Cashier gave me camel silvers crush and I said fuck it. It's not bad, like a slightly more premium nigport

>Nicotine is a laxative.
I heard that from tons of people who get nicotine in some form.

>If I stop dipping I can’t shit.
>I can't shit.
I know that feeling. I cannot shit in general, I shit rocks daily, and my diet and water intake are as perfect as I can possibly make it. It happened ever since I was exposed heavily to mold by sleeping in it for over a year (I never knew). The fucked up thing is I can hardly eat anything that mold likes, because it makes me instantly go to sleep or feel brain-dead. It is slowly getting better, but taking forever.

How long do you guys keep your dip in?

10 to 15 minutes here

What’s the “dark” though?

Sometimes 1/2 hour or a full hour depending on how moist the dip is.

Jesus. Sounds like hell. How did no one detect the mold?

I keep mine in for usually about an hour or so, sometimes more if I'm distracted or working

Yeah this. I used to take it out when it was a compressed shit log. Nasty looking thing.

that sounds like a waste of dip

Post your lids
Pic related

I smoked on and off 7 years or more. Gave up last year with vaping after getting a bad cold and coughing up shit for days.

Feel 2x better and only smoke occasional joint now.

Don't smoke tobacco, even that natural shit, it's fucking expensive and toxic and you can get your nicotine high from vaping more easily.

Inb4 vaping faggot. I'm healthier and you're not. Deal with it.

Göteborg rapé one. Real snus only, never dip.

Never really dealt with it before, so had no clue what it was like (the smell, etc). Eventually found out and saw it growing on random shit, so then really noticed. Also, I did not know the dehumidifier that was supposed to keep the area dry was broken (it was still running, but the heating coil inside broke).

I never tried chew before it's basically the same right?

I still get my buzz

Is it just me or is dip kinda smokey tasting? Doesn't taste like chew

Copenhagen straight here. I go through about a can a day, I'll buy a can and usually have about a pinch or two left by morning. I work the graveyard shift and dip like fucking crazy while I work. I usually keep mine in for about a half hour, if I start getting too much spit going on tho and it's just sliding around ill spit it out. But I usually put a fresh pinch in maybe every hour or so.

That sucks, man

blog.northerner.com/reviews/dipping-tobacco-reviews/grizzly-dark-wintergreen-review/
Here's a article about the dark version of grizzly Wintergreen check it out for yourself.

A Black N' Mild blunt. laughing my ass off rn

>market research
to quit smoking and working 10hr/12hr shifts

It is Smokey. I wish there was a dip that tasted like chew. Love the taste of chew

this, get with the program people

filth

I would post them but I throw mine away as I usually accumulate allot of cans over time.

I like Redman plug. But I'm Australian and my commie government tell me what I can and can't have so it's hard to get anything with tobacco except smokes.

Its alright, its whole leaves slightly shredded usually mixed with molasses, honey, or somthing sweet. Generally you pack more and move off bits to chew out the flavor like gum, but it dips about the same as long as you move it around. If I pack both decks it buzzes like a good dip of cope, it's really more what you prefer. Totally worth a try if you havnt id suggest Levi garret.

This was from about two weeks cumulative. Also

>not collecting all four limited edition warning lables

3rd day not smoking

High school lacrosse team sophomore year. Had friends earlier in the year ask me to dip in the bathrooms lel with them like it was this bad ass thing to do as a 15-16 year old but I declined. First dip made me dizzy. Dipped inconsistently the rest of high school, never enough to stop me from getting a buzz. Then in college I started only chewing when I had a big exam to study for. Still got a small buzz. Then i quit for 3 years and then picked it up again in grad school when I was working on a group project and all the guys in the group dipped. Relapsed back into it and use it more than I ever did. Now i don't get a buzz and I can't seem to quit. Fuck

How does a tobacco high feels like?

Bored as fuck so bong loads and chainsmoking for me.

I'm POTUS, fuck you faggot

Nothing. Disgusting.
>t. smokerfag

Omg cigs make me take a good shit.

What a bunch of low life birdshit hillbillies

What are you studying?

At first? Dizzy, drunk, slightly pleasurable feeling but your heart is beating faster. By the time your addicted? Nothing, absolutely nothing but a slight increase in blood pressure and heart rate. And by the time your addicted it alleviates stomach pains and sweats because your body and brain are saying "I need this drug!"

Shitty drug user, not worth it. Get addicted to drinking alcohol or smoking weed... much more enjoyable

Can you get miralax or psyllium husk? Or parsley blended into kefir? You'll shit your brains out.

Levi Garrett chew

Accounting

Drugs are not my thing, high and aftermath and all that makes my insecurities, anxiety and all that fucking worse. Like to a point where I shatter into tears outta my misery.
Fuck drugs!

No the same happens with alcohol. It stops being fun eventually. It's hell on earth worse than cigs. Never get addicted to it. I lost so much weight when I stopped drinking.

You faggots seem like degenerated, everybodys mom warned about.

What are you, yellow nigger or something?

just got a can of cope black hopefully its good

>miralax
>psyllium husk
>kefir
>parsley

I have tried all of that, plus much more, and it does nothing (believe it or not). Miralax helped a tiny bit, but not what I was hoping for when I tried it.

I just went to eating mostly vegetables (with spices or plain) and that seems to help me a lot more than anything else.

Well damn sorry user. Keep up with the veggies. That'll get you going.

I'm white, slightly above average intelligence. Peasant heritage. Beats working at a warehouse. Just trying to make a living not even ambitious.

You learn to live with it after awhile, but I plan on it user.

I shit you not. My step-son can only shit 1 time per week with shit loads of miralax and it's so large that he has to shit in a garbage bag then take it to the dumpster. Count your blessings.

just get snus, stop being a white trash garbage person

I rip the filters off American spirits and smoke them I pray for death daily

the filters barely do shit anyways

Except ruin the drag and flavor

Alright then bud

Wtf

Wtf did i just read

i either dip welfare bear longcut wintergreen or copehagen longcut wintergreen. they are both usually under 4 bucks per can in texas and i just buy whichever one is cheaper at the gas station that i happen to be at

Put me in the screencap, thanks.

you should give your retarded son an epidural to ease his pain. maybe and episiotomy to limit the structural damage