3x3 4x4 5x5 chart thread

rate rec guess all that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JTJsu0p8S8
youtube.com/watch?v=guQWCdGXzWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Love Saturation and Honeybear. Two of my favorite records recently. How's the new Brand New? Haven't given it a listen yet.

I haven't listened to Brand New in a while, and this has been my first return to them. Decent songs, abysmal pop rock production that makes it sound like Foo Fighters. Don't know if they just aren't as good as I used to think or they went downhill.

Nice Days n Daze btw. Been on a huge folk punk kick lately. Probably only good for nostalgia but still some of my favorite music either way.

Interesting, maybe I'll check it out.

And yeah, Days N Daze is great! I'm not a huge folk punk fan but I check them out because they're local and I was pretty hooked.

ayyy we /brockhampton/

I Love You, Honeybear was so good. Why was Pure Comedy such a letdown?

Oh shit, you're in Houston? I hope things aren't too rough.
because FJM lost every semblance of self-awareness and decided his dumbass middle school politics were a good focus for a double album. A couple songs are pretty good though.

+Brockhampton
+Danny Brown - XXX
+Kendrick Lamar - Damn
+XXXtentacion - 17
+Lupe Fiasco
+Lil Uzi Vert

Pretty lackluster chart

mostly stuff I've either not heard of before have had on my radar for a good bit but not actually listened to. Try Angel Eyes - Something To Do With Death if you want something heavy

++Donuts, Lil Ugly Mane
+AnCo, Danny Brown
~Damn, Young Thug
-XXX

++Divine Styler
how's the new LCD soundsystem? Never gotten to into them but they're alright

Nice Susumu Hirasawa. I really liked the new LCD Soundsystem and I've never been a huge fan. It may be an AOTY contender. How Do You Sleep? is nuts.

i rec: everything I have here
:)

i dont like damn btw its a boring album

I like Invisibl Skratch Piklz and I like German electronic so these are all good recs, thanks man.

+Everything
except capital steez haven't heard that one

go check his tape out. the beats may put you off a bit the first couple listens but they grew on me so much. steelo's wordplay and lyrics are dope too

How can you rate DAMN. above Kendrick's other albums X_X???

listen to brockhampton

thats just what i listened to most this week homie, not how i would rate these

i was thinking about it but i probably wont

They're on tour right now and they sold out in both big cities that I live between. I'm so sad.

what if I say please

>tfw got offered a ticket but can't go

I'll never live this down

>what if i say please
convince me

++++Aqualung
+Tiger Trap

>File: collageweek.jpg (217 KB, 900x900)
Clipping - CLLPNG

Listen to heavy vegetable - frisbie

Well, not Houston EXACTLY. I live in Galveston, which is about an hour or so away on the coast in case you don't know, but I consider Houston groups to be local because I mean it's close enough.

Luckily Harvey didn't get my town TOO bad, but yeah Houston is hell. And a lot of the towns between here and there. Normally my city is the one receiving tons of help after hurricanes, it's almost surreal that we're one of the ones giving the help this time.

Ayyyeee Brockhampton boyssss!! Also damn I'm really digging some of the other shit you got on your chart. J Dilla, TWIABP, Thugger, even fucking Tay-K.

I see you've got Luv is Rage 2 on there. What were your thoughts on it? I was almost a little underwhelmed after how much it's been hyped up. Definitely loved some of the tracks, though.

Loving this fucking chart. Especially STEEZ. I feel like I don't hear too many people talk about him. So sad we can't see how he could've grown.

+tricot
+Mass of the Fermenting Dregs
+Neutral Milk Hotel
Definitely gonna have to check some of this other stuff out, really neat looking.

14/16
+beach house, blade runner, caribou, clarence clarity, opn, m83,hecker, the knife, aphex, loveless, neon indian, panda bear, jaar, r+7
-arca, iglooghost
6/6
+nin, deftones X2, fragile, rtj 2, lateralus
10/11
+xiu xiu X7, oxbow, guide to insufficiency, channel orange
-lulu
12/12
+smiths, television, radiohead, in a silent way, king gizzard, nmh, herbie hancock, venetian snares, rodan, fugazi, world's end girlfriend, 13th floor elevators

listening now so far so good, nice recc

Holy crap, gonna have to do a bit of reccomendation:
>+tricot
tricot is some pretty poppy math rock. Piglet - Lava Land; Rodan - Rusty; and Save Us From the Archon - Thereafter are math rock albums, although less poppy. If we're just going for good japanese rock, there's always the pillows.

>+Neutral Milk Hotel
There isn't anything close to it. If you like weird stuff, Kid606's album there is one, but I'll get started in that it's weird. There's also Rossz csillag altt szuletett, which is a great breakcore album, and Seven Idiots, which again is a really damn weird album that I can't really choose a genre. That said, that's only if you do like it for the same reason as I do - crazy weird instrumentation. If you're more in the indie area, do give Tiger Trap a look as they're pretty much the archetype of twee pop.

>Mass of the Fermenting Dregs
Circa Survive definitely would be right up your alley. goji-sanpun is an enjoyable shoegaze, although it's a lot more standard. That said, personal reccomendation - stereochrome by She Her Her Hers.

The rest is a mix of psychodelia, jazz, and some post-punk/post-hardcore. Oh, and Radiohead.

+mission of burma
how's new liars?
+supersilent, jane doe, talking heads, scott
+shiina, a promise
c93, grouper, slowdive
+e2-e4, inquisition, aquemini, pet sounds, sigh
+microcastle, electric wizard

Shit, I forgot to mention 9mm Parabellum Bullet! I really only found that band because of their connection to Mass of the Fermenting Dregs - honestly, they haven't really swooned me, though they're definitely some really enjoyable prog.

good morning

Are you me?

youtube.com/watch?v=8JTJsu0p8S8
youtube.com/watch?v=guQWCdGXzWQ

morning~

is there a studio quality rip of endless yet or just that retarded video?

>studio quality rip of endless
i don't think that's ever getting released

Plz rec