Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums,

What is your stance on bullying ?

Do you believe bullying is real ?

Do you believe it should be more talked about or is it exaggerated ?

Are people who commit suicide because of bullying in the right or wrong ?

I think people who complain about being bullied are dumb to be honest, you can always tell a teacher, principle, parents, somebody else, even police etc or fight back instead of complain about it. There is always a safe place to go and you can always get over it and move on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ks8gh00DQo
youtube.com/watch?v=DzCvCYnkF-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People who kill themselves because Kevin next door calls him a dork everyday has it coming. People who are beaten, physically and mentally, should be sympathized. Mentally in this case means being blackmailed or literally messing with a retard.

bullying is beneficial for both parties

Don't much care for bullying but it is satisfying seeing other bullies get knocked down a peg.

I feel like the bullies have a complex problem and the victims have self confidence issues, stand up for yourself and you wont get bullied. Mental problems are on both sides of the board, in the situations were the victims are ACTUALLY victimized.

Your reddit spacing fucking disgust me but bullying is needed and required.
Fuck any carebear who say's otherwise, they're just fucking weaklings.

I find it hot when a group of bullies throw a kid on the ground, take off their shoes and socks, and force the poor kid to lick their feet and suck their toes.

OP here,

ya exactly my point. If you stand up for yousrself and stop being a fucking pussy and taking it then problem solved.. I feel like people who say "I was bullied in high school .. " or shit like that are just people who want attention and love getting it from being victimized ..

>Bullies are faggots and need to get either their asses whooped, or sent to some school for fags
>Yeah it's real, fucked up my ability to make connections with people and now everyone feels like a stranger or an enemy
>Kids who commit sudoku because of bullying is a mixed bunch, take it from a case by case kinda deal. But they're still faggots for giving up unless it's utter and unavoidable anal rape
>It's exaggerated as shit, for the most part it's just talking shit

I mean I stood up to mine, but the damage was done in tandem with some other shit. After standing up to said bullies, I got as a reward
>1 week in a co-ed juvinelle unit with about 5 hours of sleep
>1 month of electronic monitoring
>Expelled
>13 months formal probation

So they sent me to the 'bad school', but it's just for people who don't do shit. The actual shitty one had metal detectors and all that.

>Stopped taking shit from everyone
>Called one gangbanger a bitch
>Said beaner says he'll whoop my ass behind the school
>Everyone knows a cop is constantly on that corner
>Tell him it's on
>He pussies out and tells me he better not see me on the east side
>5 months later asks if I know anyone who wants to buy cartons of cigs

>Other gangbanger is half mexican half black
>I always keep to myself until someone talks to me, apart from a few buddies
>Reading during a break
>nigback takes book without saying anything and starts to look through it
>Grab it back and tell him to fuck off
>Everyone is surprised for some reason

Apparently that second one shanked someone with a screwdriver before getting sent over. But I was done taking any kind of shit.

Video totally related

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ks8gh00DQo

/thread

Bamp

When I was in middle school, a cute bully forced his foot into my mouth. I was pretty ok with it.

You can only be bullied if you let people bully you. It can get to the point where people kill themselves over it. alot of people say "fuck those kids, they're weak". I don't really care much. I feel bad that they were so short sighted. Bad things will get better. Fear turns into anger, anger makes you stand up for yourself, that's how you change your life. You have to live through it.

>What is your stance on bullying ?

Grow the fuck up, Snowflake.

>Do you believe bullying is real ?

Of course

>Do you believe it should be more talked about or is it exaggerated ?

STFU and deal with it.

>Are people who commit suicide because of bullying in the right or wrong ?

Pussies.
Natural selection at work.

MOST "BULLYING PROBLEMS" CAN BE SOLVED BY 2 FRIENDS WITH BASEBALL BATS.

Where did you go to school? Must've been real sheltered.

you can't /thread yourself, faggot

>What is your stance on bullying ?

First, this....

youtube.com/watch?v=1ks8gh00DQo

Second, bullying (in the sense of 1 v 1) is a necessary evil in the grand scheme of things. Like two stags clashing antlers. It's about finding out who is the alpha of the two. But being human, the rules are more different since physical strength is an expired commodity later in life, where being the tough guy will ultimately fail them. Mental strength, goes on forever. You learn the lesson, be humble, be respectful, and take those qualities into adulthood where you could be more successful, while the "bully" collects welfare because he can't get a job as a Wal-mart cashier (cuz those automatic tellers took his job).

....However, then there is the type of bullying that involves "5+ vs. 1". And that's where, it should be a parent's right to grab the bat and cave in some heads. That kind of bullying effects the bullied in a negative way, where he would believe that he has no one on his side. That he is alone, and everyone hates him. All because he is consistently out-numbered. That's the kind of bullying that leads the victim to suicide. Where I sympathize (to a point) about school-shootings where the shooter "had enough".

I think people who bully have a clear mental health problem. These people should be looked after and not persecuted simply for doing what they cannot help. Also bullying toughens up the victims and prepares them for a life of degradation and humiliation that unless they are exposed to early would likely cause them to have an out burst of violence later in life. We should definitely take better care of our poor bullies

Big guy picks on little guy.
Threatens little guy.
With his gang chases little guy.
Little guy pulls a knife.
Problem gets solved.

Dead bullies help the flowers grow.

youtube.com/watch?v=DzCvCYnkF-M

You bully and get killed. Enjoy the fruits of insanity. I see kids get set on fire or kill themselves. I have no pity for bullies.

Get thee to hell little demon.

All bullies are, by definition, cowards.
No way they are going to risk their precious bodies taking on anyone who's likely to inflict pain on them.

Yeah all of them are like that. Because you can't talk about your history.

the problem with "bullying" is that a wide range of behaviour, some acceptable and some unacceptable, all gets painted by the same brush as bullying

are all the kids calling one kid "boogerface"? maybe he'll learn something and wash the crusty snot off his face

is an older kid luring a young one on the playground to where the adults can't see and beating the shit out of him just for fun? He's a psychopath and it should be addressed

but it all just gets called "bullying" by lazy adults that haven't accepted their position in life as glorified babysitters

>If you stand up for yousrself and stop being a fucking pussy and taking it then problem solved
Stand up against 7 or 8 violent guys who are much bigger than you and are not afraid to beat you up every day for months? Pleas to the staff get you nowhere. Any sign of fightback gets you into trouble with the staff.
Stick one with a knife and the rest will run screaming to the teachers. Then the trouble really begins.
They are not brave. Just bullies.
This myth of the lone man standing against the mob is just that, a myth. Only in the movies.

Obviously bullying can damage kids self esteem, but making everyone hyper socialized also breaks their self esteem. I think a moderate amount of bullying should be allowed. I don't think kids doing the bullying should be harshly reprimanded, but taught how their behavior is harmful instead. I mean they're just fucking kids.
People who an hero over bullies aren't even old enough to have lived. So be it

>This myth of the lone man standing against the mob is just that, a myth.
OK, Snowflake.

Don't bushwalk if you have Alzheimers
Mind your Grammar

>you can always tell a teacher, principle
Idk about america, but here teachers don't give a fuck.

>parents
Many parents don't go beyond feeding and clothing. In fact, someone who doesn't stand up for themselves likely comes from an abusive household. It's not so much that the parents wouldn't help, though some wouldn't, but more that the kid wouldn't think of going to them for help, cos all he gets from them is trouble.

>police
Do you not get how serious calling the cops feels when you're a little kid? Plus, you'll be forever branded as that kid who called the cops on a classmate.

Bullying is a for of sexual abuse from him sexual to a heterisexual. The latter just don't know what to do with this except happily killing the faggot, and sometimes goes for it. This is how I explain school shootings.

> from homosexual

From age 4 forward get your kids (both girls and boys) in Brazillian Jiu Jitsu classes and muay thai. Yes they have classes for kids. By the time they are 8-15 ages when bullying is worst your child will be confident and able to physically take care of themselves. They will also look out for others and be anti bullying. So if some kid bullies them they will be be warned and then choked out. My friends son was in 2nd grade and choked out the 11 yo school bully after this bully was repeatedly warned and told not to bother him.

This is my best advice.

A strong person lifts others up and isn't weak like a bully who wants to belittle and tear others down.

They mob together for protection. If you defeat one, the others will piss themselves and disperse.

i mean, i took it from 6-7th grade and was angry for years. eventually i realized I was the problem, as shitty as that sounds, and i wised the fuck up. i am surprisingly social now, though i've developed some sort of a conquering fetish amongst the opposite sex.
I think, sadly, bullying is a necessity of life. we need to be taught social skills in classes also.
i dont think there is a strong correlation between suicide and bullying. i never contemplated suicide. some people are just naturally predisposed to that route anyway.

>you can always tell a...
stop right there. no, you can't. teachers were even in on it at times. they see it as just kids being kids.

it's like you know how to say all the right words to make you sound like a complete shut in. fox news edgelord?

Bullying is real but a good amount of it is exaggerated and a good amount of them need to nut up or shut up. I solved all my bullying issues through violence, direct and indirect. Trannies bring their own problems, they're running from their original problems and think magically changing gender through fucking with pronouns will help. If you're a tranny then just lay down and stop drawing attention to yourselves. Society will forget you like Europe forgets trucks through market squares and you'll eventually integrate into a society that is indifferent to you.

what do I think? I think eradicating the bully in a school shooting or a mass shooting.

explain the conquering fetish

I don't mean this in a disrespectful way, but you're a great example that illustrates the efficacy of mass media propaganda, if the first thing that comes to mind when you hear "bullying" is "trannies". They're just 0.3% of the population in the US. Bullying is a much larger issue.

OP here .. Lol Im kind of like you .. at that time I was being verbally bullied everyday by 2 girls and these 2 girls were the principles daughters (principle is a woman btw) .. After much time I stood up for myself and wrote her an entire paragraph cussing her out on Facebook .. I then got invited to the principles office and explained everything .. they bullied me less after that but overtime they did a bit more .. I fought and bullied them back. If they made fun of something I wore id make fun of something they wore.. if they made fun of my appearance id make fun of theirs .. it got to a point where they toned it down and eventually it stopped and we grew up, never really talked much tho. Anyway, I developed a conquering fetish for the opposite sex (during sex I love to humiliate women and call them sluts/whore lol ..) but I would never actually degrade a woman in real life for no reason. Also I became much more social.

I don't really give a damn and when the next fucking school shooting happens because of bullying, I won't even care.

Everybody I know talks about them it's hard to believe anybody else it bullied and this rate. They're just so damn loud about it. I knew many people who were not trannies that were bullied. What did they do? Found a better solution than making it everybody else's problems. Fuck I've been compromised.

Had to deal with it all my life. What's worse is you can't fight back or YOU get in trouble while fairly often the bully gets a lesser punishment if any. When you tell an authority figure most of the time it's bushed off and fuck all comes of it. Well... maybe more bullying if the cunt finds out you told on them. If you're a parent and your kick decks a bully support them on it, right in front of the principle if you must. Nothing like a principle's threats getting shut down by a parent openly heaping praise on the kid and offering rewards over the incident.

I would not doubt one bit that the bullying I went through as a kid seriously contributed to my social phobias. It can really fuck you up.

Suicide over bullying is dumb. Start lifting, get strong, learn to throw a nasty punch, lay the fucker out with some medical bills for them or their parents. Getting knocked the fuck out in front of everyone by that kid you thought was a total wimp is emasculating and embarrassing as fuck. Also not a bad idea to learn how to look like someone who is not to be fucked with.

A significant size difference can be enough to win you a fight, in my class there was a fucking mammoth the same age as everyone else but thrice the size of everyone else.

Bullying is exaggerated, so much, and Kids are being taught to cry to their adults, which makes them weak. I was bullied before, and I used to do the telling a parent thing, but once I stopped doing that and Took it like a Man and ignored them, they stopped.

if you tried to ignore me, I'd escalate until you lashed out

bullying is great because it's funny and inspires people to shoot up schools.

anyone who commits suicide is in the right, no matter the reason.

u sound like a giant fag bragging about insulting high school "gangbangers." ever consider that bullying didn't fuck up ur ability to connect with people, but that u got bullied for being an autistic spaz that couldn't connect with people?

I think there is a need to combat it, but that it's difficult or impossible to prevent it.

Most bullying does not elevate to the level of actual assault, but it is abusive behavior. We don't tolerate this kind of behavior from adults to other adults. Emotional abuse, intimidation, they are actionable legal violations.

But school is more like a prison than real life, and i'm not just saying that to be cynical or disparaging. The comparison is real. There are not enough teachers and other school staff to police the kids, so there will inevitably be times where the kids police themselves which means they do it badly and take advantage of it to create abuse.

A solution, just like in a prison is more teachers or school staff. A higher teacher to student ratio.

But that costs money and people don't want to do it. So they fall back on trying to manipulate culture to dissuade people from bullying. And just like every other attempt to combat human nature with moralizing, i think it's obnoxious and doomed to failure.

why is there a clover near your "Anonymous" ?

You can increase the teacher to student ratio by lowering the number of students too. This would also improve the quality of the learning process, as it would be feasible for the teacher to personally assist more individual students. Unfortunately it goes against the very idea of public school, so it won't happen.

He's a Sup Forums pass user.

Agreed, people who can't even fight back probably should kill themselves.

I think it's more possible to alter the structure of the school system than it is to somehow get children to stop being cruel. Hard as hell, especially in this country, but strictly speaking, more doable.

The media doesn't know what bullying actually is. Most is psychological, not shoving into a locker. Besides, telling a teacher doesn't do jack shit. Usually the quiet stuttering kid gets in trouble because the loud bully convinces staff by yelling "WASN'T ME, WASN'T ME HE'S LYING!"

"Are you lying lying, Billy?"

"N-n-no M-.."

"Billy! I'm calling your parents for lying about something so serious!"

Some of the mocking replies in here are part of the reason why I'm kind of deciding to become a serial killer.

That doesn't work for Most people. They'll get physical if you ignore

never experienced it myself but uh yeah bullying is real. shits not cool.

I'm using a Sup Forums pass too but there is no clover near my anonymous ..

i shoot for girls that are replicas of the ones that'd never give me time of day. it still feels like i'm stealing them, kinda. 106. i still count them, if that tells you how low my self-image stays. it's more of a complex i guess
feel it, man. i have a couple close friends that are now the opposite also. extremely social, dances at the club, friends with everyone. was a total lame before.
my 10 year reunion was weird. i'm 29. i met these guys that bullied me and they are cool now (if not, apologetic). i don't blame them anymore.

>tfw you went to a nudist school but still got bullied

man you just brought me back to being a kid again. I got suspended twice and had several write ups over a guy i never even talked to before. but you were the one accused of something, so you must be guilty right?

how much denial would someone need to claim bullying isn't real?

Light teasing, name calling and even physical is necessary to build character, but there is a line

You need to write since4pass in the email field. I have 4chanX setup so that it enters it in my email field in every thread by default.

The best I can think of is smaller classrooms. I can't imagine what your proposed structural changes might be.

Don't waste your life, bud.

Why would you care what people you don't know over the internet say ? They didn't effect you in anyway. They have their opinions. Why would that motivate you to fucking kill ?

Just that. More teachers or smaller classrooms are the same thing phrased differently.

Although, making more smaller class rooms doesn't just entail hiring a lot more teachers, but building more schools too.

fuck off what do you think im some kinda newfag lol .. been on Sup Forums for years just recently got a pass

You expressed ignorance on how to make the clover display. I am just explaining it to you.

This is what gets suicides. Not the bully, but everyone else turning their backs on you. You are all alone doomed to suffer with no way out but the rope. You, the victim, are the bad guy because that little shit everyone knows is a manipulative cunt is the one they believe over you. You get in more and more trouble while he gets a laugh and does it all again tomorrow and nobody sides with you.

Ah, I misread your previous post. Got the impression that you had a system in mind that somehow makes kids less cruel.

Bullying is nothing but a phenomenon that happens between human beings over time. Usually the first place you see it is in highschool.

Bullying is akin to someone else being dominant over you being submissive in the current situation; fighting over territory or them simply being more confident, etc.

Also, the myth about beating your kids turns them into bullys is bullshit. Only kids who have no role models, no attention, no reason to be even alive at home are the ones who come to school looking for attention and rage to throw at someone. And unfortunately, they will stumble upon someone that will just 'take' it, and thus, routine.

Your safe place is in your home, in your bedroom, where no one will hurt you or your toaster. You can store as much food as you can purchase, watch and read as many memes as long as you have power for your computer.

But the second you go outside, you enter the real world. Where anybody can fucking rape you on the spot and get away with it.

Its not bullying, its life.

Bullying helps kids grow out of their bubble and understand how real life works

>Stance on bullying
Its always going to happen. Human nature is savage and children are rather uncivilized humans.

>Is it real
Yes

>Do you believe it should be more talked about or is it exaggerated?
To be honest, I think its a little exaggerated but I don't really care if its talked about more

>Are people who commit suicide because of bullying right or wrong?
No I don't think they are "right" if you mean its a good idea to commit suicide due to bullying. I think its rarely a good idea to commit suicide, every human should fight unless incapacitating pain is truly inevitable, perhaps due to a incurable, chronic and debilitating health issue. That being said, I don't think every child who does it is stupid or deserves to die. Some kids make a mistake or don't have a proper frame of reference.

> think people who complain about being bullied are dumb to be honest, you can always tell a teacher, principle, parents, somebody else, even police etc or fight back instead of complain about it. There is always a safe place to go and you can always get over it and move on.
Except if you're physically weak and don't want to be perceived as even weaker by tattling. And tattling doesn't work anyway, it just amplifies the situation as the opinion of you is lowered. There's no great way to deal with it for a lot of people, they just have to endure it. I think talking to kids about it does help negate bullying from being overwhelming, though its not by any means a total solution.

Here's an idea.

We observe bullying, but we don't stop it.

On a randomly selected day of the school year, different for each school, we select one bullied student and place a gun with a 3 bullet magazine in their locker.

No criminal prosecution will be made for any injury or death resulting from the three bullets.

"So, Chad, I hear you're still kicking Billy down the stairs."

"Fuck off, I'm just playing with him."

"You're just playing. Interesting way of looking at it. What do you think, Billy?"

"Whoa, hey, is that a gun HEY MAN I WAS JUST KID(BLAM BLAM BLAM)"

holy shit this
regular kids/people treating you like shit is usual, but authority doubling down on you is what really crushes your spirit

>Usually the first place you see it is in highschool.
Or rather, Hollywood only shows the highschool flavor, cos anything else would be disgusting for mainstream audiences. Bullying occurs even in kindergarten and it's not always some sort of one on one dominance contest between boys.

In fact, at that age it's RARELY one on one, because monkey see, monkey do.

Tell that to the 6 faggots who jumped me and beat the shit out of me with a metal bar and stomping me into the ground when I knocked out one of their friends who thought it would be fun to start a fight with me in high school.
I got my ass kicked by those guy for like a month straight after that.

Was meant for

Wow, you must live in a ghetto ass part of town. Sorry about that dude.

But seriously, that is some criminal assault shit. You should've reported it. It's one thing being shaken down for lunch money and quite another thing getting attacked with a pipe.

cyber bullying is great because most people who do it are complete pussies and can be called out for it

cyber bullying isn't real lol just walk away from the screen or block them

This was in a Canadian suburb where every white teenager though it was the coolest thing in the world to act like niggers. I had to get 9 staples in the top of my head after that.
But yeah, my point was that standing up to a bully doesn't mean you're automatically going to be left alone after that. You might just end up getting it a lot worse.

I got suspended for "bullying" after I called a black girl a monkey and she told the staff I called her a nigger, I told them she's lying and they just shrugged it off and told me I'm a racist.

another solid reason why cyber bullying is so wonderful

I believe you. I still would've involved the cops. If they wanna be niggers, give them a big push in that direction and see how they like life in 5-10 years.

Cyber bullying is mostly just trolling with a few serious cases sprinkled in.

It isn't always that easy, though. I think that if you're getting bullied in real life, you should beat their ass. Don't kill anybody, but just maybe break their arms or something with a bat or whatever. See if they keep pulling that shit after you've whooped their asses.

Dude, chill your ass

I dont understand why anti-bullying charities exist.
Are they gonna pay the bullies?

That was edgier than a decagon, nigga. Like, are you okay?

Bullies are real until you fight them, then they pussy out and call their wigger friends for help. This is why you deal with your problems early in your school career and get a reputation. You beat em down as kids and they remember it.

At best you'll be left alone until highschool where teenagers learn they have testosterone.

>tfw went to a mostly black school and learned really quick that black guys cant actually fight, and thats why they roam in gangs.
>mfw they're all bravado
>mfw they're mostly pussies except for exceptional cases where a rare giga nigga comes out of its 1000 year slumber for basketball

Like if you ever wondered why the slaves didn't fight back and why they got kept by massa with whips now you know. our biggest mistake was breeding them for strength to be honest. Those giga niggas are monstrous beings of gods retard strength creation.

>decagon
Bitch please, that's almost a circle.

Bullying is real.
The suggested actions (telling a teacher, principal, etc) are typically more dangerous than dealing with the problem within your peer zone. Bullies may be “dumb” but they know snitches. Unless the kid gets expelled or forced to go to a different school they will make the tattlers life hell. I dealt with bullies by being cool. I got kicked around and beat up. Got called a buncha hurtful names. But look at me now, I went to college and dropped out. I’m a cook at a fancy-ish restaurant. I didn’t finish college and it wasn’t because I was bullied, it was my own decision because the trombone is a stupid instrument and I had no intention of playing it in the first place, dad.

Nice trips

I can't believe some of you assholes. You shouldn't encourage bullying. True, it can toughen you up, but it has traumatizing effects on people, and there are better ways to toughen you up. Anyone who encourages bullying should have their asses kicked. Bullying is a serious issue in schools. I had to deal with it since 6th grade. I was diagnosed with PTSD by some psychologists, and they said one of the reasons was due to all the trauma of bullying. Not a day goes by I don't think about it all. And this isn't an isolated incident. True, bullies usually have problems, but that doesn't mean you should be defending them.And victims can't always stand up for themselves or get help that easy. Did half of you dicks even experience bullying? Best way to deal with it is to stand up, either physically or verbally. It's one of the best ways. True, it doesn't always work, but at least you did something about it that took guts. Every day, I wish that I had the guts back then that I have know. But not much is going to help that. At the end of the day, the moral is the same: if you bully people, you need to have your ass whooped. If you're a victim of bullying, you need to stand up somehow. And also, cyberbullying is just trolling.

No.

This fantasy land you live in, does it have rides?

shut the fuck up pussy boi