Need a middle name for my daughter that's about to be born. MILA _____ COOKE. Suggestions would be appreciated!

Need a middle name for my daughter that's about to be born. MILA _____ COOKE. Suggestions would be appreciated!

Gangledor, I tried to name my daughter that and me and my ex fought for 3 months about it... I fucking lost.
Before anyone say's it I wanted her named after something i'd see in a horror movie so something disgusting.
Also fond of Slakerm, and Feig "pernounced Fee'Egg" not fag
My childhood friends still laugh about the gangledor incident

Oh and it has to be 1 slyabol

Lmao you are awesome

Jewstu

Nah we ain't about no religion up in here

Kunis

mila is a dumb name btw

But jewel might be ok

I don't know why you'd make up that story, but I'm still assuming that you are.

Perfect, get to cookin' some jews

SAM

Robin

You're welcome.

Well its her name, go find a trip titties thread

I really like Sam

Not a story bro, wish I didn't have to pay for that kid or the one that followed (she got to choose both names)
Apparently after the first fiasco I was no longer allowed to choose anything except for the last name.... which was of course mine

Oh also Feig and Slakerm are my original character names from the original Dark Age of Camelot from Percival server....that's why those 2 names made the list and why i'm fond of them.
Put alot of thought into them decades ago and feel super attached.

Cant babe l name her robin, there's a bitch she works with named that

Why the FUCK would you want to name your child Gangledor?

Iris. Then she'll be M.I.C., allowing you to drop her in the delivery room for a big laugh.

Yeah I'm not getting your names dude

Middle name - The

Thought it was thoroughly explained in the first post? I wanted my child to remind me of something from a horror movie?
You literally sound like my ex and her cunt family, it's just a fucking name and it's unique what the fuck.

Shit that's fucking cool

Thanks holmes.

You're definitely lying.

Victoria

Well i'm not willing to doxxing myself on here to prove it so, fuck you?
I could msg the ex but we haven't spoke in 4 months and this wouldn't be the way to start up a conversation

Willyapleese

Do it.

Phukmi
it is Thai for "adorable"

Thanks but too long, we are wanting something with one sylabol to match her sister

Convenient.

Try "Don't." So, her name will be Mila Don't Cook :-)

No we are about cooking at our house lol

The fuck

I took get I liked Rayne but she said that was to happy! I'm a old stoner!

Mila Wafer Cooke

My nigga

It would be hilarious though, you gotta admit that!

Could we get a couple pictures of the Mommy to be's pregnant boobs? They are so hot!!!!!

Mila Lerna Cooke

I know he doesn't but I believe you. This is Sup Forums and Gangledor is a dope-ass name.

Luna might be something

Pretty good, but not one syllable.

I appreciate the input guys even the funny ones

I've thought of getting my GF pregnant and at like 7 months abort.
But her tits would grow? and just get her preg again and keep doing it.
She tells me not to bring it up at work (we work togetther) what do other anons think?

I think aborting a baby is a terrible idea, but on the other hand you seem like a piece of shit so maybe it would be best

Mila Finna Cooke

Thanks, thought it makes me buddies laugh so might be some keks on here.
one of my friends tells the story every time we go out for dinner "we only meet once a year" so she hears the story yearly. she agree's it was a little extreme.

Lol i like it, it's kinda like get your ass in the kitchen and make me a sandwich

Umm alright? I think you need to stepback from the keyboard and calm down. Was a legitimate question/opinion and was wondering what others thought.
It's clear how you feel, move on SJW

Mila smeggy cooke

Nigger

Jay or jaydence. I like Mila, thats a nice semi unique name.

I'm just saying a life is something awesome and you end it because of your girls tits is ignorant

Induce lactation instead you moron. Much easier, and no morning sickness.

Femanon?

Courage Wolfe

My sister is having a daughter next month and her middle name is going to be Rose. How about that?

Im looking for a fucking middle name, not your complicated ass shit

Well my GF actually has a LACK of tits, also I don't think a baby is alive until it's actually born so nothing is being lost but waste material.
I could even donate some of it to science and really achieve something
Thank you, I will look into this. Was just shooting out an idea I had, thankfully you've done some homework.

Got any nudes of her?

I like rose, we have some roses in the back yard. Congrats btw

Mila Terry Cooke

KARASIQUE

Nah man. Even before being pregnant she was ugly

Frye

When I think Terry I think if Terry Cruse from White Chicks

ok daughterofabitch that a better middle name for her?

Mila June Cooke

Funfact, this would also have been the name my ex and I were thinking of for our daughter, Ophelia Rose XXXXXX etc, but we broke up before i actually knocked her up.

No at 7 months the baby is to late to abort, it can hear, see and recognize voices. You tell me how that is dead

I like this one 2

We get it, you're a pro life nutter

TARY

Yep, there are herbs and such you can take to help. If you can talk a doctor into it, a prescription medication as well.

Sounds like what you are after, is an Adult Nursing Relationship, aka ANR. Google up on that for more information on how to induce it.

Not entirely, but if they turn out like your sorry ass than i have no problem

Mila Nico Cooke

Once again thanks, got my other monitor open and starting the research

Nicola Kolof and Lex Luger actually live down the street from me

You're not entirely pro life? what does it take for you to terminate something? a nigger raping you? or would it need to be some unhealthy monstrosity also being mixed race.
What would it take? please enlighten me with your utter brilliance.

The scope is mounted way too far forward on that rifle. No way it has a long enough eye relief to be usable.

Send me your address and ill fix you up with some breast milk! Don't kill the baby. Kik bubbanutts10

You're welcome, wish you the best of luck in finding one. Would love to find one for myself.

I'm trying to find a muddle name, I don't have time to talk about why you are so selfish!

I'm not after breast milk? I think you've read something wrong newfriend

Your not my freind

I've offered the best names thus far! Gangledor and June.
If anything sir I think we need others to fucking contribute!

Thank you, instead people want to write about shit that no one cares about.

weed
>420 BLAZE IT

That's gay. Give her Christian names. Like Sarah or something.

Mila Coo Cooke

The middle name can't be one syllable, its too choppy. You need something to balance the rhythm, like "Charlotte". Just an example. But it gives her an alternative, maybe one day she'll like being Charlie Cooke. I planned both my kids that way. Good monogram initials, good alternatives to whatever their personal tastes are.