Unfortunately, I need your medical opinion, Sup Forums.So I took a huge bloody shit a few hours ago...

Unfortunately, I need your medical opinion, Sup Forums.So I took a huge bloody shit a few hours ago, but I feel mostly fine now with the exception of a few stomach grumblies.I called one of those shitty college nurse's lines and they strongly suggested I go, but I don't really feel any pain.Should I still go to the ER? Is this gonna severely hurt/kill me if I don't? I'd really rather not waste my time there. I'm usually busy with classes, men's choir, work etc.). Pic related.

how old? how much do you drink?

>men’s choir
Stop taking large black cocks on mass up your butthole would be my clinical option

23. I don't really drink alcohol if that's what your getting at. I do other drugs, though. I feel like I was pretty well hydrated throughout the day.

I'm 19 and drink about three times a day

You really gotta go ER. Unless it’s *obviously* from a busted hemorrhoid, Bright red blood in real means there’s a nasty bleed somewhere in your intestines - you risk a rupture and bleeding to death. Think about it bro, where did that blood come from?

My uni doesn't really have any of those haha

are you on any blood thinners? this looks like an upper gastrointestinal bleed AKA go to ER or risk bleeding out in the next 2 days. No pain is not a good sign.

Why upper GI? Looks bright red to me (seeing how it’s mixed with shit and all)

that is my professional physician in 1 year opinion.

Think it can wait 'til morning? I'm already in bed with no rumbly stomach, painful abdomen, or more recent bathroom trips.

if you look at the lower left, you can see some clots in there and this blood looks "old" (more black/brown than red).

Just go to the doc man.

YOU WILL BLEED OUT SOON

* With no painful abdomen

What does that mean and what are basing it on? I’m not trying to challenge you, I’m trying to learn something.

This
It's not bright red it's discolored and darker red. If it was lower GI or rectum it would be much brighter than that, it's dimmed out and very dark.

You are bleeding internally from something important. Go to the ER.

Go to the ER

lol #rekt

The brighter the blood the closer to the butt. Ive shit blood many times. From bright red to black fool smelly ooze. I also drink alot. So if it bright your alright. If its black kinda be worried.

Oh also. Forgot to mention.

Make sure you have these pictures saved you will need to show the ER people that.

Hm, I guess I thought that was just loose stool. Maybe my eyes are fucked, but yeah, if I saw brown/bloody clots id also go with upper GI

Looks pretty fine to me.

EMT here

you sure you dont got a hemorrhoid? if you don't got one then id got to the ER man.

Answer the following:

is this the first time you had this happen?
any vomiting/ nausea?
when you had the pain, what did it feel like? (sharp, dull, stabbing, etc.)
do you have any diseases in your family like hypertension?
how much coffee did you drink today?

are you in pain now?
do you feel dizzy/light headed?
did you take any meds for this?

answer these to give me a better idea of what to recommend....med student year 3 med fag here

if it's pure red blood and dripping from your ass it's just an anal fissure, also if it hurts as well. Eat fiber and drink more water. Anal fissure is just a cut because you pooped out some hard BBC. If your turd is colored it's also from it. If it's dark crimson I think it's something else because bright red is fresh blood. I had the fresh booty bloodstains because I would constipate for days

I am not on blood thinners. I'm on ambien, benzos, lamictal, finasteride, and I did some coke on the weekend.

you might actually die. go to the ER.

By the way, some of what's in the bowl is toilet paper :/

Go to the fucking ER.

test
also blood = death

Have you been taking a lot of IBUPROFEN?

dude without even answering that super long questionare thing I sent, I would recommend heading to the ER tonight. I can't force you to go but I would not have a clear conscience if I did not strongly advise you to go.
that'll give you a rectal, drop you in the CT and hopefully send you on your way.

did you eat/drink anything dyed red or that is dark red in color, like beets?

Stomach cancer! :V

Ooohhh good one!

Although let’s expand that to any over the counter painkiller (aspirin, naproxen) or any opioids that contain similar drugs.

This morning I noticed a trickle of blood in the toilet this morning, but didn't think much of it.
Not much pain at all, really. A 1 from 1-10, at worst. No vomiting or nausea. Two occasional sudden desires to run to the bathroom immediately. My father had pretty had hemorrhoids a few years ago. No family diseases that I know of other than mental issues/dementia. I took a 10mg Adderall at noon. I am not in pain or feel very dizzy. Just finished a few bicep curls and situps/pushups before bed. I take spironolactone nightly which is a diuretic, but it never really seemed to help my already existing constipation.

It doesn't really drip unless I'm already shitting on the toilet

I got bleeding from chrones desease and Ibuprofen made it worse

I drank red Powerade this morning, but I do that a lot already and never noticed anything like this

Don't scare me :'(

you need a bum vacuum

I took 2 Alleve a day or two ago for a headache

OP here: Goddamn it, I have work, two classes, my internship, plus choir all night tomorrow. There couldn't be a worse night to potentially go to the ER T.T

That is darker red. I had a problem with a fissure a while back, but all cleared up. Your's is a darker red color. It seems like a pain in the ass, and embarrassing to go to the ER, and stepping into the unknown, but medical professionals are very use to this.
This looks like an upper or lower GI bleed and you need to go get it checked out my friend.
You're too young to have something major I would think, but seriously, I think this is an ulcer, or you could have chrones or similar disease. It also appears you have diarrhea, which could be related.
If you didn't strain, no pain, and not even the slightest burning sensation after bowel movement, I would go in bud. Your brain will not rest until you check it out.. you will drive yourself insane tonight, tomorrow and every moment until you find out.
Ignore comments above saying you will die. There's simply not enough blood, but it is a concern.
Based on your drug use, you may be scared of this as well, but if this is the cause, you need to know.

>pain in the ass

>Unfortunately, I need your medical opinion, Sup Forums.So I took a huge bloody shit a few hours ago, but I feel mostly fine now with the exception of a few stomach grumblies.I called one of those shitty college nurse's lines and they strongly suggested I go, but I don't really feel any pain.Should I still go to the ER? Is this gonna severely hurt/kill me if I don't? I'd really rather not waste my time there. I'm usually busy with classes, men's choir, work etc.). Pic related.
Please just go to the doctor before it's to late

I repeat, go to the ER now - not in the morning - now. (I mean holy shit dude, every new post you make makes me more worried - and shitting blood by itself is worrying). But as long as you’re not doing that, I may as well keep this up.

List drugs you’re taking that are prescribed by a doctor (and for what condition) and the drugs you take that aren’t.

Just go to the doctor you colon cancer having fuck. Eat cheap rice and beans meals for a day or two and the bill is paid off its not like theyre gonna charge you more than 200 dollars

I sincerely appreciate the input from everyone, thank you. I've been on Sup Forums since I was way too young and funnily enough, you guys were the first people I wanted to ask lol

op im not joking around here youre literally gonna die if you dont go to the er immediately, do this for your own safety

I regularly smoke weed, did a line of ketamine last week, did a 3 lines of coke over the weekend, had a sip of jungle juice.

I'm prescribed ambien, spironolactone, adapalene, klonopin, adderall, finasteride, and lamictal.

Dude I've shit blood like this twice in my life. First was after eating taco Bell, it lasted for a week. Second was after being super stressed and downing lots of painkillers. There was a little pain in my stomach both times but no other symptoms. I didn't go to a doctor and it went away on its own. Do whatever the fuck you want to do.

OP: I'm honestly thinking about making a day-bag and heading over to the hospital right now. Hoping they won't keep me too long. It's only a few streets away and I wanna try to wrap this up ASAP. Not sure if they do scans or analyses at night though, and I'm not too keen on being there if nobody is gonna help me until sunrise.

That's a pretty big stack, you might want to consider cutting back a bit.

I have been having a lot of stress recently over exams and friends and whatnotm. Also doing heavy exercise most nights

It was my first time doing ketamine and coke. Neither of them live up to the hype to me, at least.

>men's choir

If you just stop being such a goddamned faggot and avoid getting dick caught in your ass for a few weeks the bleeding should go away.

Seriously though, bright red blood in your stool is usually not a big deal. When you have black stool, then it's time to go to the er.

How did you talk a doc into prescribing you klonopin and adderall? I'm jelly.

Maybe just cut back on a few things to reduce your workload my guy

I'm both his personal assistant and patient. And prospective medical student. Possibly related?

Yes. Go.

I ignored it thinking it must have been a hemorrhoid. Found out last week I have stage 3c colon cancer.

Bowel cancer
> you're gonna die

Die then cunt.
> sage thread this dickhead is fine
> just an attention seeking larp

I'm a recovering engineering school dropout who wasted their time for two years because of dollar bill-signs in my eyes. Now I'm trying my hand at cell bio/neuroscience. I'm enjoying it, but I really wanna graduate asap and not spend more than 6 years in undergrad.

This
> OP just had his ass cherry popped

Just so you know some diseases don't need to cause you pain. I suggest you just go to the doctor and get yourself checked out.

I'm being completely honest lol. I doubt I'll be able to sleep tonight over this shit. My gf is getting woken by the light of my phone, too.

What about choir? That seems like extra work that won't do you much

You a chink??

Go to the Emergency Room. I'm not sure how it works out in the United States, but typically patients are seen immediately (without a need to pay) in serious circumstances.

It's pretty damn famous men's choir. We get to travel the world for a few hundred dollars (heavily school-subsidized) and fuck around when we aren't performing. The frats I know on campus are pretty lame and many of my best friends are also in choir. Singing brings me a lot of joy.

Knew a friend who I roomed with.
Came out and said he had bloody shit.
We decided we'd take him to hospital the next day and he went to bed.
Next morning he was dead, cold and stiff.
Called cops and then there was coroners investigation.
It turned out he had a gastro intestinal tear in his lower intestines that then became grossly infected due to the septic conditions of the bowel which less to rapid septic shock and death.
The coroner said it was unfortunate we hadn't gone to the hospital earlier.
> I live with guilt everyday

This looks like the amount that'd be in there from a shit during a period - that's definitely too much blood you need to go to the ER now

My God...I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. One night when I was a freshman, a floormate of mine had been completely fine-looking and normal when we met up that night. He wasn't my best friend or anything; just a friendly dude down the hall. We played smash for a bit then headed to bed. That afternoon, an ambulance came by to pick up his body that had been lying in bed for a few hours. I think it was myocarditis.

Them feels bro

OP, if you're still here, get your ass to the ER, NOW.

I think I'm going to head out soon. Gonna pack a bag, chargers, and textbooks.

Maybe I'll make a follow up thread when this one gets deleted

If it's dark red, or white and chalky you are in for trouble. Immediate ER visit. If it's dark red and you see weird chunks, as another user said it could be old stool and that's not good either.

No. I am a first-generation immigrant though. Came here when I was young

You don't feel pain in your intestines because they don't have nerves. Dark blood in stools means sever internal bleeding. I don't suspect you'll die suddenly but you have a serious medical condition.

You gambled with your life and may still have a problem in your colon.

Does it really look so dark? Could it not be regular faeces mixed with some blood?

I used to always have painful bloody shits when I was a heroin addict. I shat once every few days and it was such an effort to push out the huge shit that I bled everytime. Do you suffer from chronic constipation? If not, then it could be something serious. I never went to the doctor because I knew exactly what it was.

I actually do. Even the spironolactone, a diuretic, doesn't help much.

Don't waste your time and just fucking die, you fucking faggot.

idk bout you but i rather miss choir than potentially ass bleed to death your call tho

Then that's probably the issue. With chronic constipation the shit hardens in the bowels and when you push it out it tears the lining of the anus, thus making you bleed. Nothing to worry about, it's normal for constipation sufferers and opiate addicts.

Update: took another shit just now. Trickles of blood coming from the little clumps of poop

wait wait wait ? no abdominal pain ? nothing to do with your colon ?

I've been watching an ER show for some time now. If you have a bloody stool, its internal bleeding. Go to the ER now, stop hesitating.

Go to the ER.

it is bleeding in the lower intestine/colon. if it was bleeding in the gastric/upper intestine it would be black since the blood would be partially digested. yes, you should see someone asap. it is most likely colitis, but there's a chance it is something else, and if you you dont get treatment asap it could lead to a blood infection (sepsis) that can become fatal in hours. go and see someone now, if you have a thermometer check your temperature.

As I said above, the feces could just be tearing the anus on the way out due to constipation and therefore it's nothing to worry about.

STEC infection, potentially life threatening.

Crohn's and colitis sufferer here. Go to the ER. Gastro issues are no laughing matter. It can get serious really quickly. I've had my hips replaced and two heart attacks because of gastro issues.

Just embrace death. She welcomes
You