I got some kids irl and I have this neighbor who always hangs around my kids obviously with me around...

I got some kids irl and I have this neighbor who always hangs around my kids obviously with me around. I recently found out he was a child molester by searching up sex offenders near me. My blood is boiling and I'm fucking scared shitless.

Pic related.

kill them

Tell him to stay away, comes around again give him them boom boom pow kacha popopopop.

Where are his eye brows and why do all pedos have creepy smiles?

just talk to him

Bro is that the irl Uncle Fester?

Dont even take chances. Your kids future and mental are at risk. Tell him you know what he is.. then say something intimidating.. if you can't think of anything use Google for ideas or... grow a fuckin pair of balla

He looks like a pedo why would you let your kids hanging around a creep like that in the first place?

Op this is a just some random guy picture that you hate for a particular reason

Agreed, tell him to stay away and probably tell your kids to stay away from him. You don't have to be a dick to the guy but you can't take any chances with that shit.

>blood is boiling
>scared shitless

look him in the eyes and say "I know what you've done"

Op should take the law into his hands and castrate the kid fucker

You're not as smart as most people

you should be scared shitless
cause your a fucking liar
and I'm going to kick your teeth down your throat
then roll you down the hill you fat sack of shit

I get that a lot...

You’re

How old are kids? Tell them to stay away? Did he grope kids or rape kids? Is he being monitored? How old was he on conviction? Was it like he was 18 and gf was 14? Need more details. Obviously first thing is don’t panic, but keep an eye on your kids

In Brazil we form mobs of ppl that kill them.

U don't think i know bait when I see it?

post a picture of yourself

your a fucking faggot.

He's having fantasies of your neighbor touch your kids..

*fukin

Says that he was 33 at the time since it took place in 2005, he's 45 now. Now that I think of it he was saying some weird stuff around the kids.

kek yeahhh dude!
die in a fire.

God damnit shrek

Learn to spell, little buckerino! :3

Going to b to ask about pedos lmao

>I got some kids irl
post pics
we must determine if they are fapworthy

What are you a goddamn English teacher?
Grading papers are we?
how about you fuck off.

You gotta keep him away. They got a mom?

This
/thread

Yes happily married.

You have any proof they are a pedo?
or you just like lying about people on the internet?

Might as well give him your kids pussy

I kind of agree with OP. I have a beautiful wife and daughter and I think child molesters are using Sup Forums as a place to congregate and exchange messages.

Edgy

What'd she say? Try not to scare your kids too much. Don't want them growing up in fear.

yeah dude.
how about I burn your fucking house down?

Uncle "I won't pester if I molest her" Fester

yes kill your children

Height 5' 11"
Weight 210 lbs. lbs (95 kg)
Hair Bald
Eyes Brown
Race White
Gender Male
Offense Description Second-degree Sexual Assault Of A Child

There's some of the details, don't want to give away where he lives or stuff.

Did it involve aggressive forcible penetration of a minor? Can I come over and watch?

You could have easily pulled that shit out of your ass dude

She's now super worried like I am that he might have done something to the kids.

wow that's a lot of proof right there.

Post this on somewhere like leddit, you won't get actual advice here. Don't talk to him.

you live with your mom

Talk to them but he probably hasn't. He might though which is why keeping them separated is good. If he did tho feel free to castrate him.

watch Dexter, he knows how to deal with this.(chop him up into little pieces and dispose of him in the ocean)

Can I get him accused of attempted child rape?

uncle fester the molester
never thought about seeing this meme again! :)

You're obviously a fucking weak cuck faggot for letting some old creep hang around your kids supervised or not. grow a pair and tell him to fuck off

gotta hit em with a 5 punch combination, all to the head. make sure to connect. that or falcon punch

I read it on Sup Forums.
it has too be true.
murder squad activated.

this man is fucking terrifying nigga wtf

Why do all pedophiles smile like that?

Here's what I would do if anything
First off WARN YOUR KIDS TO STAY AWAY FROM THAT HOUSE AND NEVER APPROACH THAT GUY OR HIS HOUSE UNDER PENALTY OF STRICT PUNISHMENT.

Send an anonymous letter entailing the following:

Hello,

I am aware of your status as a child molester. I will respect your presence in my community, but if I ever catch you doing anything inappropriate with children in this neighborhood I will kill you.

Sincerely,
Neighborhood Motherfucking Watch

its called the "pedosmile"

Explain.

do this

>attempted
Go big or go home faggot.
Grease up your little boys dirty arsehole and tell him to take one for the team.
Film that shit.
Profit!!!

www thebestpageintheuniverse net/c.cgi?u=spot_the_pedo

What a handsome man. I would totally let him hang around my daughter.

>finds out kids hang around a pedo
>QUICK LET ME GO ON A BOARD FULL OF PEDOS

kek

Let me ram my dick up your kids asses.

Let me ram my kids up your dick asses.

Thank god your kids have you to protect them from the creeps of the world. Every child needs a strong father like you. Someone who will browse Sup Forums in the middle of the night.

Interesting I spotted he pedos each time. I guess the part of their genes which makes them pedos also affect how they smile.

Why did you let him around your kids in the first place?

I work nightshifts and get bored. What else is there to do?

this

He seemed like a harmless man at first, but now I just see how he was hanging around my kids a lot talking to them. So I now realize he was trying to lure them in.

Decapitate his head and keep it as a trophy.

also a projection of their inner thoughts

gee idk go and confront them like a man?
what are you scared of him?
you must be..

Well if he comes near my kids again I'm going to kick his ass.

Offer yourself in exchange. You sound like you would look like a good trap. Just keep it a secret till they grow up

Gimme his address and I'll kill the fucker myself.

well go tell him that.
I wouldn't have a pedo as my friend in the first place...the company you keep and all

I stabbed a pedophile once...
he abused me for awhile then one day I was like you know what fuck this guy.

so if anyone accused me of being a pedophile..
id probably stab them too. cause they don't know shit about what ive been through.