Going to have to get in a fight. I'm a decent built guy...

Going to have to get in a fight. I'm a decent built guy, have been too good at avoiding fights for my life and now I can't, any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KujmrcF0ZxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rundown

dude, if you're being legit. here's some advice for people who don't know how to fight. bring a mouth guard. protect your face and head, that's where all the sensitive equipment is kept. tackle low, and push in a standing/upward motion. this will throw them off balance. and inevitabley when you both are on the ground you can't get clean and precise punches or hits. use your elbows, knees. try not to flail, you'll lose power. and remember, when trying to do real damage, it's always quality, not quantity. if this fucker hit's you a lot, take it and protect yourself. throw out only what you are sure (or close enough to be sure) can land. and aim for the head and neck area. if he prefers to hit you with a particualr hand, start aiming at any part of the arm. ie; favors right handed punches, fuckin punch his right bicep. much bigger target.

my older brothers and i used to fight all the time. i never fought anybody but them. and i was the youngest. inb4 faggot brother fights are nothing compaired to the real thing. well, often my fights would draw blood, and i even broke a bone in my hand punching one of 'em.

oh, the reason i mentioned hitting him on the arm is this: more often than not, when i was struck on the arm, the pain distracted me enough to weaken my own blows against my brothers. much like disarming. (pun intended)

Nice dude thanks

That's solid advice, I'm a bit nervous but I also hate the guy, so I'm going to use that feeling to get psyched

>have been too good at avoiding fights for my life and now I can't
cmon op, don't leave us hanging, what's different about this situation?

Going to a show with GF. Her ex will be there, he's insane and she knows he'll try and fight me. No chance of arrest so I'm not going to pussy out of this one, jail has always stopped me before and this guy was an asshole to her so I'll feel good if I can fuck him up half as bad as I get fucked up honestly

Take a bite out of the combatants eye socket

Nice, I don't know if I need to have limits here, because I'm not sure if he'll fight clean. He's kinda a preppy asshole so I think he will

don't be afraid to go for the balls to put a quick end to it, especially if the fight starts to not go your way. honour is overrated, especially if he's the one who starts it.

Don't discount the effectiveness of foot stomps, throat chops, fish hooks, ear claps, and other disabling tactics. A good hard foot stomp when tied up can render the opponent immobile (if only temporarily) giving you time to pile on the hurt.

don't psyche out too hard. i hate to sound all phylisophical or however you spell it, but you can lose the fight before the first blow has landed. keep calm. in through your nose and out the mouth kinda shit. and if you have to meet the bastard at a known location at a certain time, let's say: the old McDonalds down by NorthKangarooCunt Avenue at noon. be there at 11:30am and wait there. when eventually when he shows up. stand still and stare. the combination of him feeling like he's intruding on your territory and eye contact is incredibly intimidating and is a sign of serperiority. here's a vid on youtube of why flinching might make the difference between you winning, and you loosing. this fearless man didn't flinch. and that alone was enough to make a gorrila have second thoughts.
youtu.be/KujmrcF0ZxU

do not talk. if it's a fight you have to have. then let it just be a fight. he will taunt you. let this piss glance off your cheek. it will feel so sweet to yell back his exact words once he's pummeld shit crying on the ground.

>no chance of arrest

How do you figure?

stamp on his knee , he will go down like a sack of spuds , then stomp on his face a few times

if that fails start biting , there's no such thing as a fair fight

Fuck, thanks guys

This shit is crazy but I need to be ready, very little chance it won't happen , and I'm sure enough of not getting arrested I'm willing to go through with the possibility

Pocket sand (or salt)

you're welcome. start a new thread if you win. i'm on most days. so i hope to catch you again. use the same coala pic for your thread so i know where to find you again. if you lose, well. at least you have one worried faggot on the internet waiting to hear from you. good luck. you're gonna need it. oh, and one more piece of advice before i sign off, if you're ever outnumbered. fucking run. there's no shame in running from a lost cause.

Thanks brother much appreciated, I think I can find a balance of prepared and calm. I need to find a way to practice using all my strength for a punch I think tho

SH-SH-SHAAAAAA

Make that two worried faggots

Nigga am I still banned?
Oregano aly

Yeah OP when you punch, dont make quick jerks and instantly pull back, act as if youre trying to punch through him. And one more piece of advice, you fight better when trying to impress your lover.

If you're going to fight. Don't stall talking shit. Put them up, tuck chin without doing it like an autist. Catch him/her coming in. Counter hook to chin.

When you throw, weave rather than leaving your shit hanging out there. Psychological impact of refusing to stand and shit talk thus skipping foreplay, goes a great distance with most scrubs.

If uncertain of capabilities, aim for the nose. You'll hit something of import if it lands. Also, accepting you'll get hit helps.

Fuckin keep calm, watch for his punches

Never ever back down and don't listen to one word he says. He's the enemy and will try to psyche you out. Go for it right away... protect face and head. Go for the balls, go for his throat, go for the eyes. And remember: It's not over until he's passed out

Fuck, thanks guys. I feel like I stand a good chance of doing damage, and making it out walking upright, anything I can do before the fight to prepare So I have a physical feel for this?

Transfer the movement from the heel of the leg opposite your punching arm, and up through your body/shoulder and into the punch. I'm sure you can YouTube how to throw a proper punch and not hit like a bitch

You got it man, sounds good

What I'm sort if saying is use the action of stepping of your back foot to transfer energy into the swing
It's basic technique but hard to explain with text

I actually think I know what you're saying man but I'll YouTube it to I appreciate the advice

give him in a vicious tai kwan do hold where you interlock your fingers around his neck...pull down and have your knees there waiting for his face.
if his buddy tries to step in spin him around so hes punching his back..a good knee will put him out..then do the same to his friend.

make sure your hands are up in self defense before the fight and everyone sees this.

lern 2 spell plzzzz

Be aware of your surroundings. Protect your head and don't lose your footing.

Fight tall and keep your head up but protected, lean in with the jab and use it to set up potential combinations. Learn your footing and practice sidestepping, if his power hand is the right then circle towards your right, which will cause him to reset his footing to set up his power hand again. Learn to use your hips when bobbing and weaving your head, as this is one of your first fights it's not likely you will KO him right a way, though I could be wrong, it might be smart to wear him down

Again this is theoretical, you could be a naturally talented wrestler, do your research on some of the basics of hand to hand combat and you should be just fine

Good luck OP

underrated post

Whatever makes you calm. Remain calm especially when hit. Panic will cause you to lose a fight you should've won. Hands up, don't cross legs at anytime, don't stand with feet close together,watch a basic YouTube tutorial on footwork and basic boxing defense.

Got it, alright gotta go to work now, good fucking thread Sup Forumsros I'm impressed and grateful. I've got some YouTube to watch, and hopefully I can apply it well

Just hose him down with mace and beat the crap out of him. Fuck him if he can't take a joke.

Depends on your fighting knowledge too. One of the earlier comments said to try to take it to the ground. If you have any idea what you're doing and he doesn't that's good, but if not, it can be dangerous.

Don't fight angry. Treat it like a game of chess: don't let yourself get so concerned with hurting him that you expose yourself.

This sounds like the kind of fight where you're not going to want to do permanent damage, probably (if you put him in the hospital, you're probably gonna get in some amount of trouble).

If you do end up on the ground, try to be on top. If you can't, use your legs to keep his arms away from your face.

Keep your arms in close to your face. Not getting hit at all is probably a better goal than blocking, but blocking is better than taking a big hit to the head.

If you need to end the fight, try for straight jabs to the jaw or nose. Hooks leave you exposed for too long unless you really know what you're doing.

In summary, keep your head about you. This is something you have to do. Your ultimate goal is to keep yourself safe. Don't get so aggressive that you fail this goal. Remember why you're doing this, and fuck him up.

Also, when he is striking at you learn to look towards his upper chest, this makes it easier to withstand face punches and keep your eyes open to see what's coming next. Of course try not to get hit but if you do remember this

Have a friend hit you in the stomach just before you fight, gets the adrenaline up, also you'll know what to expect if you fail

May Zeus guide grant you his thunderbolt!

Will report back guys, you guys deserve it

Just shoot him in the dick and you win.

This OP. If you feel you're losing the fight just stick his balls in your mouth. Suck them like you've never sucked before and maybe he'll forget about the fight. Once he nuts, get up off your knees and sucker punch his and run.

never been in a fight either but Dan Simmons, in the fourth Hyperion novel, advises never go at it bare-handed. use a weapon, a rock, a bunch of keys, anything.

i've always thought a cardboard tube full of sand would be fun. he'd see it and be all "are you kidding?" until you bean him with it.

but if you're going that far you may as well just bring a gun.

First fight that I won, I did a protected charge, aimed for locking his arms with mine. If you're a decent built guy but have no accuracy or experience with punching, wraslin means that you can use anger, impulse and intelligence to bring that fucker down. Charge a little lower than his punching straight line to diminish the strength of his punch and keep your gravity center low, once interlocked, use the hip ASAP and get him out of balance, hang onto him while almost falling backwards (Or just jerk his body towards you) then proceed to pull a sharp turn to the left, then right. The idea is one of the following:

>You manage to bring him down and kick his ankle will all your weight
I don't need to tell you how this ends. His head should be around your mid chest area, punch his jaw upwards like you wanted to twist his spine with the pressure. Not quite an uppercut, not quite a punch. If it connects, he'll lose consciousness. If he doesn't, repeat.
>You manage to slide yourself behind him and you're both on the ground.
Do not leave space for headbutt or punching, choke him like a bitch nigga, use your most exposed flank to press that arm down and prevent an elbow strike to your ribs. Actually aim to obstruct bloodflow partially while pressing his windpipe, I shouldn't need to tell you how to choke a dude, there are thousands of pics, just get that oxygen cut and prepare for headbutts and shit cause he's going to buck like hell.
Another variable is to vice press his balls until he's won the Darwin award.
>You grab him and there are some heavy objects nearby, like a sturdy fence, a low post to park bicylcles, or a wall.
This is easy mode, you're going to bash his shit (if possible his head) against those objects. It's going to be worse than a punch because you can stun him, which leads to more punishment. Once he's out of balance you can bring him out of commission by the fourth bash. This is harder if he's heavier than you, but doable.

The power of the punch is less important than where you land it. Also, your head is rock-hard. If he gets close-up, use your head and connect on his nose. Blood, tears and shock will ensue if you hit the button. You can maul him from there. Importantly, protect your face at all times. Stay calm and unemotional, It's your best weapon. He's screaming, calling you a pussy etc. but you're choosing the time to hit/headbutt him. Good luck.