Britain needs to apologize for German air raids

Britain alone caused more civilian deaths of Germans than little boy and fat man combined. Unlike Hiroshima and Nagasaki these were not directed at military bases, and their soul purpose was to deplete Germany's morale by killing their civilians. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were meant to end the war as fast as possible, while British air raids were simply meant to murder civilians to make their enemy sad.
It's about time for Britain to apologize for it's air raids on Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/vote-for-trump
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-were-in-your-heart
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/good-goy
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mass murdering civilians strictly to deplete morale is inherently a more despicable act than ending a war by reducing casualties.

Agreed, the British committed an abominable crime against German women and children, inexcusable, simply murder

The USA at least had justification from its own point of view.

The acts of the English were pure murderous evil

Yes, we do.

godfuck the england country !

This makes my fucking blood boil.

krautniggers should apologize for rotterdam and plunging europe into a deep hellhole

implying i give a fuck about some krauts

Didn't the Blitz precede the British bombings in Germany?

Not that it's justification, just sayin'.

Fucking slide thread. Nobody is apologizing for shit. Apologizing is for current year pussies.

Why did britain even declare war on germany for invading poland? Britain had literally gone around the world conquering everything it could. Germany cant annex a few already german speaking places?

Tribe X also need to apologize for the genocide of Tribe Y 20,000 years ago.

>Unlike Hiroshima and Nagasaki these were not directed at military bases

I'm not sure if you genuinely think either were military targets because of your american education, or if this is some kind of ironic post

Glad to see most of japan is still with us, personally we shouldve said fuck all and taken the pacific together

Fucking Brits never apologize for anything. They need to be good little keks and apologize for their crimes against humanity. They enslave half the planet, bomb a people who dindu nuffin, and then act all high and mighty by trying to dodge out of the EU. It's time for you to own up to your acts.

based jap

agreed
the look on her face is both fleeting and resigned
that's agony if i've ever seen it

bait

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS!

I regret nothing.

Ayyy

bait desu

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

John Oliver originates from Britain, so they should apologize.

ITT: Butthurt Neo-nazi faggot crying because the nazi's reaped what the sowed.

Deal with it faggot

All in a days work

>Implying Nazi enablers aren't evil scum worthy of being cleansed in fire.

Even the German women think we should do it again. Maybe after we've firebombed their men they'll service us! Kraut Pussy for every red blooded Englishman!

Don't even get us started about what they did to the General Belgrano

He moved to a cuck country so he could spread his cuck message, it's your fault for giving him that platform

You lot made him famous. He's a nobody here, you guys apologise first.

oops kek.
seriously though, sorry german bros

>tfw the english race will be eradicated within your life time

>his country was founded on british values
>he's glad to see this country destroyed for eternity

come on mate, we love you

not before the american """""""race""""""""""

They are greedy jew pawns. British lost their empire with their greed and jealousy they had of our german national state meanwhile they helped the jews create israel. Brits are disposable tools for the jews and now they get what they deserve.

>his country was founded on british values

this

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

We can't help if we're a warrior race built on war

Chat shit, get banged

>Hiroshima and Nagasaki were meant to end the war as fast as possible

no they weren't you stupid turd

We would have nuked Berlin if the bomb was completed in time.

My Grandad bombed Dresden.
I'm sorry
I express my guilt by sleeping with a blonde german woman every night.

Not enough Germans were wiped out.

Luckily they're not fucking anymore and are inviting half of the muslim world in so are wiping themselves out.

that's how you win. kill support personnel. are you really jealous because England is about to ditch the communism called 5he EU?

does it even matter anymore? both countries are irreparably fucked

And what were the Germans trying to do, exactly? Bake cakes?

I don't think so.

Germany started two world' wars and they got the fuck beat out of them, on both occasions.

Niggers.

He was right, to be fair. Germans ruin everything. Have done for millenia. Even in defeat they ruin continents.

> Germany started WW1

What?

seems everyone learns this differently. I was taught that it was Russia's unsolicited involvement that caused the shitstorm.

at least they weren't forced to bomb cowardly at night....
Where the British airforce would drop on any light they saw most being farmers

Those kraut fuckers deserved a thousand dresdens for the crimes they committed, I apologise for nothing.

Honestly I used to be sorry we fought on the wrong side of the war.
But now the German cucks deserve it, we killed all your good men, you killed Europe.
Merhaba fucking Achmed

Germany didn't start it, but it certianly deserves being blamed for the war.

Germany had been vying for opportunities to challenge the hegemonies of the colonial powers of Europe (especially France) for decades. There were numerous events that Germany created and fuelled that could have resulted in war prior to the assassination crisis, and the leadership of Germany was absolutely intent on gaining colonial and world power at the cost of other colonial powers.

WW1 can essentially be seen as the inevitable conclusion of imperialism - there was very little, if any, terra incognita and uncolonised land left on the planet. All resources and capital were already claimed, so any growth had to be at the expense of another. Germany sought deeply for their growth as a world power to be at the expense of France, and so they fought against the balance of power and lost.

Also, as for Dresden and other 'British' 'crimes', I'd suggest you educate yourself a little and check how many USAAF B-17s were there too before you shitpost this anti-Anglo nonsense while defending the acts of the US.

It also can be argued to have had a purpose, given the Soviet advance into Germany. Churchill loathed Bolshevism possibly even more than Nazism, and detested the idea of the Soviets having more influence over Europe post-war than was absolutely necessary to give them. Any chance to bring Germany to surrender to Allied command before the Russians got further west and took Berlin was probably worthwhile if you hate the Bolsheviks as he did.

Also, consider the context: it was not that long after Germany had made a last-ditch serious attempt to break through and destroy all Allied forces landed in Europe in order to gain favourable a favourable peace with them.

I personally disagree that killing civilians in war can ever be justified, but there is a lot to consider before you pass judgement on it so freely.

Why didnt the brit bongs just let the nazis take over, thier streets would be clean and perfect and not filled with dirty muslim rape

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-were-in-your-heart

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/good-goy

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump

around the hun, you should run

>a bloo bloo remember dresden!
>meanwhile germany had been targeting civilians since the first world war, amongst all the other war crimes it was busy inventing

They should've saved those nukes for Germany tbqh

>tfw nazi germany was the answer to take us to the stars but the russians, germans and brits destroyed it as well
i hate you faggots

If you loved us you should've set us free. And also given us tea.

Good goy

ITT triggered britfags

This what they get for causing the death of millions of Europeans. Germany deserved it and you should have never let those ungrateful shits unify.

Bombing Germany was perfectly moral. German civilians had no problem with their army bombing Poland and exterminating Polish and Russian civilians by the millions; they were complicit in Nazi Germany's crimes.

Frankly, the Germans didn't get it nearly as bad as they deserved at the end of WW2.

fuck.

fuuuuuuuuuuck you faggot

keked heartily

Hivemind

It was war. I don't blame either side anymore.

top kek

>muh Holohoax

6 gorillion Jews or not, the Nazis were the aggressors of WW2 and destroyed Poland, Russia, and other nations, leading to the deaths of tens of millions of Europeans. The death of European nationalism and perhaps the old European civilization itself can be ascribed to Germany being at the center of two world wars, the worst of which they started.

Germans are lucky this sort of bombing was the worst of it. Conversely, the humanity and mercy of the Polish people and even Russians for example has to be admired - it would have been perfectly just for them to genocide the Germans that were within their borders after WW2.

Your music is shit. Reported.

As an addendum, I suppose cosmic justice has sorted out the German problem. German women love black and Muslim cock, what is left of German men is little more than beta cucks, and in time Germans will be a minority in their own country while the many Slavic nations stand strong and secure their future for centuries or millennia to come.

Sometimes I wish they did so we can stop pretending they're good people or anything from the Nazi's. Also, fuck you leaf

Not until you apologise for taking in sandniggers that will ultimately come over here.
Also for failing to exterminate the jews.

Feels good to know the Brits will justifiably and deservingly go extinct.

WE WUZ FAROES

Fuck off huns

Why does anyone need to apologize over anything that happened in war? War is war.

>we killed all your good men
>you killed Europe

Gee

fish&chipniggers killed Aryans. Now they have a shitskin Muslim mayor and their country is being overrun by niggers, shitskins and chinks.

You Huns keep destroying or attempting to destroy Europe.