Okay Sup Forums I need your help

Okay Sup Forums I need your help.

I didn't know where else to post this. There's not a health board and I didn't feel like it belonged in fitness or advice.

Please, no bullshit. It's fucking with my sanity. What does this look like to you? I think (And hope) it's just a serious case of jock itch, as I have yet to have a blister that could be associated with an sti but ive been JUST itching for like 2 weeks almost. But still, it's fucking with me that it spread to my dick. Anyone had any similar cases or anything helpful to say? I've got an appointment tomorrow at 3 wit a skin doc to get it checked out.

You use any kind of powders?

That's just a pimple you fap with you dirty hands leave it alone and clean it will go soon

Nah fam, shit itches and there's nothing to pop.

Not until I started itching. Once I did, I started spraying that lotrimin powder Shit on it.

Amputation is your only effective option.

Get to doctor/b/ro

Its just a cist/mosquito bite, you probably the scratch the other in ur sleep

Use hydrocortisone cream, you can get it without a script at a pharmacy for

It's an abscess. Quit being a fat dirty piece of shit and you won't get em.

You speak from experience, I assume.
There ain't much to amputate but thanks

Am tomorrow

Thanks for the solid advice, user, will do.

Looks like a yeast infection. Yes I've had one in the same general area, and yes mine was itchy as shit. Go to the doctor and they will give you some pills, and powder to keep it dry.

Nah dude, it itches during the day like crazy unless I spray that powder on it. Can't be. The cyst/bite may be a thing though. Like I said, checking tomorrow

Kill yourself that's aids bruh

Thanks for the vote of confidence, user. Might actually be able to sleep tonight.

I knew it. Welp, lemme go get my razors.

Reading through these comments as a medical professional, I am in shock. Some of these diagnosis cannot be farther from the truth. As someone who has worked in the medical field for 12 years now, I can say with reasonable certainty, you have aids. Go see a doctor.

The spot on your leg is an ingrown hair, the rash on your dick is from too much jerking it. Not even kidding, I've had the same exact thing. They're unrelated

Oh noes guess I can't rawr anymore lmaooo xD (I hope reading that gave you cancer)

Mmm...we'll see I guess. I'm not sure that that's it, simply because the itching has been on both inner thighs, but that's the only mark I can see. But thanks, hopefully you are correct in some capacity.

I am fucking serious you greasy fuck thats what you get for fucking whores without a rubber. Neck your self before you spread that shit to the public or the ones you love.

Oh my fuck the people on here treat this shit like it is web md. Its aids! Go get it checked doc will confirm. You my friend are FUCKED

Lol you're silly, user. Come give me a hug so I can share my eternal pain with you.

Mark my words user, mark them

That's from itching or mastrubat without lube. Clean the infected area with alcohol apply powder or itch cream do not use underwear till it heals usually 7 to 10 days the bump area will be gone in 3 but keep using itch cream also take vitamin B complex and zinc do not mastrubat and when heal don not mastrubat with saliva also wash penis after every session of mastrubation and always use water base lubes or better oil also if you can not get itch cream use extra virgin olive oil just few drops on the effected area and rub gently.

You will start to decay believe me. You are better off killing yourself. I am sure the doctors will say the same. Dirty skinned bastard

You're doing god's work m'boy

The east indian who beats his meat with poo

For the infection of stomach skin clean the area and apply itch cream also check your bed for bed bugs insects and make sure it's all clean and change the bed sheets OP YOU really need to pay attention to hygiene

That shit is HIV op. Probably best to kill yourself and not be a blight on humanity

Will do. Mind if I borrow your noose?

WTF NASTY FUCK

Has blatant std doesnt go to a doc asks 4 chan. You are better
Off dead

Dude you got a tiny little hog. Shit is cute. So dainty

You also have aids

Hey man, grower not a shower. Is what it is.

Agreed.

lads I have these two splotches on both sides of my inner thighs, equal in size and shape, both this semi-light orangey/brown colour is it cancer?

Is that what you told the tranvestite hooker that gave you aids?

Your dick is starting to chaff from not using lube dude. Just use lube or spit when you jerk it before you really suffer.

I can confirm, mine was pretty bad as it was between my balls and asshole.

Used cream and went away.

If you go to the doctor he will confirm you are fucking slowly dying from aids

Noted.

you have cancer. you're going to die

Oh thank god now I don't have to do it myself.

I beat off everyday without lube or anything. Thats just fucking cancer man legit. I think you better just cut your cock off. Like a wolf chewing off its leg

I have the same issue if I don't use lube. Death Grip + Dry lets you get a quick jerk in quicker, but it causes chafing over time. Medfag here.

Sounds like a plan, I'll just make the plunge and get the operation. Thanks for your support dad.

Much obliged, user, noted for future reference.

Use your own god given teeth son. Be a man

AIDs

I gotcha OP.
The sore on the thigh looks like an ingrown hair, or a pimple. Clean with soap and water, and apply some neosporin, and an OTC hydro-cortizone cream. If it starts getting worse looking, or oozing pus, or you see any red streaks going from it, go see the DR. That means it's starting to get bad.
It's nothing really serious at this point, however.
As for the one on your donger, it looks to be something similar. Same treatment, only add a few hot compresses throughout the day. That should bring it to a head.
Also, cut down on the wanking. That callus ring tells me you fap way too much.