I am a senior engineer involved in a highly classified...

I am a senior engineer involved in a highly classified, multi-billion dollar project sponsored by the governments of the United States, China, Russia, and India. I have no doubt that this project will be made well known to the public some years from now, and will change the course of human history. But I beleive that it is my duty to share some of what we have uncovered with the world immediately. I can't say much more about the project itself, but I can tell you that what we have discovered has changed our entire understanding of physics, and has completely overturned our understanding of the nature of reality. Einstein's relativity and quantum mechanics are now able to be reconciled in a unified theory thanks to the revelations this project has uncovered. We are calling this monumental discovery, the piece of the puzzle that has been missing for so long, Log Theory. Log Theory states that there is nothing hotter than sucking a creamy log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole. His rich, fragrant log sliding effortlessly down ones gaping throat makes drowning in shit a fate one can only pray for. With a stomach full of hot logs I could die a happy man.

But who was phone?

What are you talking about

This is from iron man dude....

Boring

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

No this is Andy Sixx's log of shit

Say again?

Fuck Im laughing hard

dump

Logging on

YOU MOTHER FUCKER. IVE HAD IT WITH THESE GAY THREADS.

Dubs logged throat clogged
Also grow up

what is this

dump

Clog

Log

good point

trying this a second time?

someone explain

>multi-billion dollar project sponsored by the governments of the United States, China, Russia, and India
Does it involve cleaning up the shit in Indias streets and rivers?

god fucking damn it my life wasted

Perhaps you're one of many people who ask themselves "Why is there a meme out there portaining to some queer who we've never met before's shit? Why do we care? Why does anyone care?" or "What is someone trying to accomplish by posting all of these fucking memes on the internet?" And that's a fair question. You have a right to know, but what you don't have a right to do is post onto Sup Forums unless you are 18 years of age.

Perhaps people are dumb and don't read any of the explanations provided to them by the Sup Forums staff or the KnowYourMeme entries. These, of course, are that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, emoest, gothiciest eukaryotic multicellular organism to ever walk the face of the earth and traditional sexual intercourse could never truly consumate one's true and deepest desires for him.

Lol, Jesus Christ!

cern large hadron collider

Logging in

dump

Logged n clogged