What are your experiences with Adderall?

What are your experiences with Adderall?

It was prescribed to me. It does nothing but give me panic attacks and raise my heart rate. Anyone who tells you that it's "fun" or "useful" is stupid. It's basically a placebo

Not much really I've taken it probably 10 times didn't did much for me. I did 120 mg of vivance and drank enough to kill a man. Had the greatest 2 nights of my life.

got it

Don't listen to the others, op. I don't reccomend getting into it but if you take about 40mg your first time, it's quite a euphoric experience. Just don't chase the feeling after the first time because you won't get it again and you'll just get addicted.

>stops taking adderall
>forgets how to greentext
Did the addy cause the heart murmur or what?

on the money

Take 50mg per day can't function without it now. Also has some not so great thing to come with it.
Pros: Energy, Alert, Focus, and a few others
Cons: Dry mouth, Chest pain, Slight paranoia, and lots of other things.
If you don't need it tread careful my friend.
Now taking it every once and a while won't hurt just don't take it everyday and you will be fine.

It's the Jews.

Also if it is your first time take a small amount like 5-10mg.
Blues pills are the fast acting and the orange pills are XR will last for hours.

Checked. Also right on the money been taking 30mg since about 8th grade out of school now, bastards are just a pain in my ass. Don't eat or sleep, but I am more focussed and ready to work.

Have tons of them in my bathroom right now.
Also have been on them for 15 years never getting off them now.
Shit works great for last minute studying and gaming omg.

it fucked with my head throughout middle and high school, made me say and do strange things and gave me massive sudden uncontrollable hunger pains and the craving to eat at random, this is bad shit man. shit literally ruined my young life, i have a personal vendetta against this "prescription"

I had trouble concentrating in school, so I told my doctor and got a prescription for 10mg Adderall tablets.
They did kinda help, in a weird way. Instead of getting distracted by the internet, I got distracted by stuff that was kinda (but not very) related to class and ended up asking the teacher of a bunch of questions

tried it once.

at some point under the effects i 'froze' up and started shaking uncontrollably for a solid 45 seconds

shit was scary, felt like i was having a stroke or something

I'm actually gonna try this for the first time tomorrow.

DON'T

Study/focus aid. Couldn't do shit, took it, did ALL the shit. Suppressed the fuck out of my appetite appetite though. Had to force myself to eat. Also really fucked with my sleep schedule. I COULD NOT sleep on it. I would end up crashing hard af after it wore off though.

WHY!?

More cons than pros.

40mg is a lot for your first time. The crash would suck a fucking ton man. You need to start with half at the most.

All amphetamines are bad news OP.
Stick with weed, beer, kratom, nootropics, and shrooms or lsd.

Strong upper that feels cleaner for longer than crack, cleaner than meth and longer but less positive than cocaine. Lacks MDMA’s empathy effect, but still has its downsides. Moderately habit forming, although less so than all of the above. Like those other uppers, causes serious and potentially lifelong psychological changes, especially when used continuously. IMO actual therapeutic effect is negligable for most and the cross reactions and side effects make it a last option for only the most serious clinical cases. Mixing with other uppers, even mild and legal ones like caffeine and nicotine, can cause serious cardiac dysfunction even in healthy people.

The most positive thing I can say about it is that it is less damaging than the other illicit uppers I mentioned, and will not likely get you in (as much) legal trouble. It’s peobably okay for the odd weekend experience, but habitual use is bad news. Reports of people taking it to improve academic performance is certainly a placebo effect brought on by the euphoric feeling of a high, acute dose. Governments all over the world have looked into using amphetamine derivatives (of which this is one) to improve performance in a number of areas, and all have concluded that they actually produce more errors than they prevent.

Should I open the capsule and take half the dose first and see how I react to it?

did adderall and cocaine last weekend and ended up getting seratonin syndrome

it's no good man

it's dog shit

go for a 30 minute run, drink more water, have a cold shower or something

adderall won't make you smart, it's medicine made for people who have actual imbalances and it will mess you up if you don't need it

Yes and still 20mg will jack you up for the first time. If you want to feel it all you will need is 10-15 mg no more than 20 though. 40mg would fuck with you being your first time.

would you guys agree that dexadrine is probably more fun than adderall if taken while sober

I took an 8 hour adderall pill. I didn't say "What?" all day. Paid so much attention that I think I have ADD.

I remember in highschool I was kinda cool, but nothing special. Then I started taking adderall and I would say the right things at the right times and be super funny and ladies would think I was super interesting. and then it stopped working as much and all of that tuned down and it kinda led to me looking like a fool.

do it once in a while and it's super fun and you'll be impressed by how smart and on top of things you feel, but don't make it an everyday thing. It'll just ruin it for you.

>Adderall
>Best fucking feeling in the world, makes you feel like a fucking god and that the world is perfect
>No hunger, no sleep, dick is smaller for the duration
>If you can get a boner, you fap for the next 16 hours, best orgasm you will ever have
>Drink milk if you don't feel like eating, trust me on this
>Constantly drink water, but don't go overboard
>Adderall and Painkillers is the best combination ever, but it's dangerous as fuck
>Adderall will dry your skin out if you're not careful
>For comedowns, always have cannabis at the ready, lets your body and mind relax, helps with the headache and hunger
>Make sure you stay busy, gaming is the best
>I've taken 350mg in a 3 day period, you'll be fine

fucking moron

oh shit nigger what are you doing

you're going to get brain damage

>friend moves into house
>makes fun of former meth head that lived there
>joked about how former tenant would let his kid wander around the neighborhood
>months pass
>friend on adderral not paying attention to his kid
>friend's wife divorces him
>always wants to speak with me about the downward spiral
Maybe I've just experienced an isolated case but imma pass.

But you are not him.
What is your weight and height?
Also what that on your first time?

seratonin syndrome is nothing

it ain't hot shit at all

bt I can understand that it would be unbearable for a lesser man

agree with everything.. i stop counting mg's after 300 lol

Adderall is a dud for me, shit was lame asf

I tried a bit of meth tho, and holy fuuuckkk. The only way i can describe it is like popping a fuckin limitless pill

My first time I did 80mg of IR at once
>Im 6'0 280
>My first time I did it at lunch time when I was in highschool, when it kicked in I did everyones classwork and homework
>Got home and cleaned my entire house
>I played video games all night until the next day, went to school and started to crash
>Felt like shit, I didnt eat at all
>Heart was beating like mad all night, eventually I passed out for almost an entire day

Love that show

Just take it dude, don't listen to the anons saying it's too much, you'll be fine. Just make sure you have something to occupy your time before taking it. Take it and go about your day like you normally would, don't wait to feel the effects, just go with it.

Does your name start with an M?

>ed)02:46:22 No.749088725 ▶
>
yeah haha y

Anybody have tried Lamictal/Lamotrigine for Mood Disorder?

I'm currently on 200mg but I still get moods big time.

prescribed at young age

Made me literally a robot. Didn’t make me energetic, killed my appetite, and killed every emotion.

Stopped taking it and my parents gave up on giving it to me.

it's literally crap. even considering that its an upper. do pure crystalline mdma instead it'd be more fun. pills are retarded in the first place

Adderall or Lamictal?

I had six stars shooting down helicopters on Vice City for two days straight on 40 mg of it, I think I might have had took a little more also. But yeah I f***** that game up what are the drugs f****** up one of the other. ,, it's your or the piano sometimes it's played on a violin

that's barely english dude try again

I have a Xbox One but I can't start my other s*** Seinfeld music

Was prescribed it at a young age. Mother refused to let me take it. I struggled with social situations until I realized I was the problem and learned how to properly behave in social settings. I was able to grow and mature on my own. Something I think Adderall would have hindered. Now in college and everyone uses it recreationally, try it out. Feel like I'm in slow motion and feel like part of me is being supressed. Never take it unless going on an all day binger like a concert. Teeth, jaw and tongue always hurt the next day.

Shit, broke my dick.