archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
youtube.com/watch?v=aYDfwUJzYQg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god DAMN it

git gud

It's like you're lying in wait

I'm always waiting for a new thread, but I don't always try to find it as fast as I can. I'm doing it just for you :^)

I'll have to try to beat you some other time. I don't think I'm going to last through this thread.

You have much to learn, new fur. Speed posting takes rigorous training.

I spend too long trying to find my next picture.

I just dump everything from one massive folder, leaving off wherever I stopped posting. I'll queue up 50 or so pics at a time, don't even look at them.

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.

Been listening to Third Eye have you? Or just been watching Bill Hicks specials?

Bill Hicks seems like a smart guy from Tool's songs.

The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."

Heya, Weebum.

He's a personal hero. I think I might have discovered him through Tool but I don't remember.

I'll never understand why hairy girls are so attractive to me...

It's so good to see you. I've missed you so much. So glad it's over. I've missed you so much. I came out to watch you play. Why are you running away? I came out to watch you play. Why are you running?

Nothing wrong with a little muff stuff. It can get a little annoying when you're carpet munching though.

Because...it is?

This

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

hey dude

Hell, I don't even mind then.

Well yeah, but I just don't really know why. I over-analyze myself a lot.

How ya been?

That is true

existing, mainly avoiding other human beings, you?

Paranoia and anxiety is fun.

Same. Also lots of drugs because it's the only thing I enjoy anymore.

Mhmm

Sleep time for me, night furfriends!

Night, user.

Night

Sometimes I see raccoons offline. They're cute bois.

youtube.com/watch?v=aYDfwUJzYQg