Oi

eyy waddup, you're 509 then boiii

Hahah I’m by silverdale across the pond from Seattle if you know where that is

Lewistonfag here, frequent Portland as well

480 here.

I know it's like 5 hours from me heyooo
fuk that
how ya like Seattle though?

Portland is aids, everytime I pass a freeway intersection with 20 bums camping between the rose-bushes I wanna vomit
this is 509 guy though

Honest to god it sucks with all these liberal retards. Been up to university of Washington a couple of times and got in fights with the locals for being a conservative. All around Seattle just sucks ass

That's the right answer m8y. Coming from a smaller city I was amazed and impressed for all of 30 minutes until someone actually opened their mouth and I realized just how privileged I was to live in a conservative bubble. I live in the tri-cities btw, like south-eastern most cities in WA

>601

It's 504 you fucking nigger fix your picture

206, 425 & 360 are waaaaay more important than 509.

Same, in Bedford down for some late night ihop?

Coming from the south it really opened my eyes about how shitty some people can be. Ahah good friend of mine lives out in eastern Washington and says it’s nothing like Seattle

Southlake here man

Idk the fucking area codes here Oklahoma

Name a place and a time

You sound like you don't belong here. Looking forward to one less unappreciative backwoods fuckface clogging up I-5. Go to 509. It would suit you.

904 DUVAAALLLLLLL

Yeah let me go spend 20 bucks on a shitty beer and go to these over the top liberal retards trying to stop trump from being elected president. Shit the people there were crying about my #MAGA hat.

270 reporting in

Chill bar Friday night in grapevine 930?

I just love their "you don't think like me so you're actual dogshit" motif. doesn't at all get super old really fast.
haha and look you triggered one of them. Exact attitude I'm talking about, "You have a different opinion so you don't belong here" bullshit.

770/678

You will find Eastern Washington very much more rural, redneckish, and Conservative... except the college towns.
Western Washington, particularly the high population density of the Puget Sound region, is Liberal, LGBTQXYZ flag waving elitists, and loads of Unique Snowflakes and Special Butterflies... and the metastasizing heroin and homeless cancer.
They are very much too different states, but East of the Cascades would be a poor state if not for the industries and tech companies of the West side
You want to be ultra sandal wearing wilderness hippy, go the Olympic peninsula, or all the way to Glittering Vampire City on the coast.

This guys clearly done his traveling. Where do you live in WA, would love to hear about the other shit places in this great, multi-cultured state

Bunch of cry babies over there man. Can’t stand them

I go camping in Olympia all the time beautiful place a lot of the people I talk to while buying supplies are generally very nice but I do see a ton of fairies out there

Tacoma is pretty shitty especially around their art district...

907 . But my phone area code is still what it was back home. 702

Goddamn I can't stand being in Tacoma because of that putrid smell coming from the docks or wherever it comes from. Keeps me from ever visiting. Fuck if you ever plan on coming through the Tri-cities and need a place to stay, a drinking buddy, or a pot hookup lemme know if you've got a burner email you keep up with or somethin. Ever been to the tri-cities? Not much here except Hanford, where they made the warheads for the atom bombs we dropped on japan.

Haven’t made it that far but I’ll definitely try going out there with my buddy to visit his family

>Lacking this much self-awareness.

I'm in Ogden...

651/612

951 baby

I have no idea what you're even trying to say. If you're trying to get a point across, you might actually want to write out a full response. Oh wait, you liberals don't have real responses, just strawmen statements and generalizations. I'll wait.

520 just moved here from VA

201 fucking dirty disgusting faggy jersey

sup nigga

Hi. I'm from wv too.

507 here

Wut asl

801 in utah
a better thread would be postal codes
84118 for example

Why is 859 in california? It's supposed to be in northern kentucky

Wanna have hardcore gay sex?

989 here