Hey guys I'm just chillin and want to wat(pirate)ch a movie tonight, any good ones i should try to find...

Hey guys I'm just chillin and want to wat(pirate)ch a movie tonight, any good ones i should try to find? I tend to stay near Tarantino, Scorsese, Edgar Wright, that type of shit. Id love a movie with amazing visuals and a great story, anything good? Haven't been able to watch anything this year besides baby driver

A Clockwork Orange?

You are a pleb just watch whatever bullshit it doesn't matter you won't understand it anyway.

Shittiest bait ive ever seen, but yeah ill go with it

Sorry u cant find happiness from anything besides jacking off to 2d girls and shrek edition cheetos lel

Already seen it, amazing movie i love Kubrick

I think Denis Villeneuve is one of the best directors of this era. I suggest any of his films. Sicarios border scene was intense as fuck.

I’m assuming you’ve seen Baby Driver if you’re an Edgar fan?

The Red Barron (2008)
WWI dogfights

Atomic Blonde

I’m retarded and didn’t read that last part of your post.

How good was atomic blonde? Never saw it

American beauty

Pretentious cunt is pretentious

5/10. Just watch John Wick 1 and 2.

I liked it. Plenty of good fight scenes. Main characters aren't invincible. Plot can be a little hard to follow at times but it's really enjoyable.

reported to the cyberpolice, enjoy getting assfucked in prison scumbag

Dint do it. Watching a unauthorized distributed license of a piece of copyrighted media is a crime. Engaging in that action makes you complicit and an accessory in a federal crime that will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
You’ve been warned.

Haha no worries

By "pirate" i meant "watch legally with the full price payed of the movie

Autistic faggot is autistic
Jus bc i like enjoyable shit and i dint settle for pandering trash made by shit companies doesn't make me pretentious;)

just shut the fuck up please

If you like Scorsese you should try After Hours.

District 9

Boring crap. No robots, not shooting, no raping, no exciting car-chases, nothing. What are you? A retard or something?

Cinematography in this movie is fucking disgustingly good.
Also the soundtrack is awesome.
Mostly story but bad ass, I'm sure i'll get a few who agree

A Serbian Film