Ok I'm fucking sick and tired of this Rick and Morty IQ meme. Please just fucking stop...

Ok I'm fucking sick and tired of this Rick and Morty IQ meme. Please just fucking stop. I don't even know the full story about why R&M fans think the show makes them smart. But honestly I am seriously getting SO pissed off at this meme. I can't believe I'm writing this, but I feel I should. I am so sick and fucking tired of this "Rick and Morty IQ" meme bullshit. Please, it's grating and painful to me. I don't even watch the show (I know almost nothing about it), but I just want this meme to die as soon as fucking possible. It's literally mocking fans of the show, and I am not okay with a meme meant to insult others. I don't know why fans think the show makes them smart, but holy fuck I don't give a goddamn shit. Please, for the love of all that is holy, let this meme die already.

Brainlet detected

Bump. Interesting thread so far.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Stay salty newfag

Lmao. Let those mortals use their silly trivial "memes". Those of us with high IQ and a wider understanding of the universe and how mortality works will continue to enjoy one of the only television shows ever made that doesn't numb the brain cells.

bazinga

I had a bizarre argument with a grocery cashier months ago. He started by ignoring me while sketching what he said was zero point energy machine diagrams.
I'm a mechanical engineer of 22 years, certified in turbine systems, but have developed gas centrifuges and thermal reduction chambers while working for some companies. Had to tell the kid his ZPE is not what he thinks it is, there are no crystal powered stargates.
Autistic high-school dropout went all "rick&morty" on me, "you don't understand quantum physics!!!!!!!"
The floor manager intervened, between an educated and experienced engineer and scientist, and a cartoon obsessed failure who got fired from a retail job that was higher than his capability.
The true horror is when I've been asked to sit in on HR interviews and get to witness SPECIAL LITTLE BUTTERFLIES like him and other rick&morty inspired wannabes make idiots of themselves because they are pickles.
Seriously though, take the years to get a useful degree and training, the aging skilled workforce is not being replaced because not enough Millennials are skilled or intelligent enough to replace my generation and predecessors in these high skill careers.

The fucking IQ meme bullshit is pushed by faggots who belong to fucking autistic fandoms

They're envious that their stupid fandom isn't as popular as rick and morty right now, so they push that stupid meme

to be honest risk and morty requires a very high IQ to understand correctly. if you do not understand it you obviously have a lower IQ than is needed to function as a human being who is not just a sheep. George Bush did not only do 9/11 but Rick and Morty too. If you do not understand the show then you cannot succeed in life because you do not have the backing of the one true savior and God Emperor Donald Trump. All Hail Heyzuz. Gud Blezz Niggaaaaaaaz

mad low IQ baby brains :^ }

neither of you watch the show because your IQ is so low you don't understand it

>Get IQ'd on remedial faggots

It is better if you have a higher IQ to understand the show but that doesn't people that all people can't enjoy it.

How bout you ignore fags that think memes mean a goddamn thing, and watch the show to see if YOU enjoy it, you goddamn sheep of a faggot?

The show itself is great. I would highly recommend it. But like most communities that increase, the more toxic it gets. The majority of these fans are beta fags that feel like they need some form of validation from a fucking TV show.

Female here approx 20. IQ not insanely high just clocking in at 107, and I'm sure it's dropped since I've been in college. Rick and Morty is a great show. Yes many of the jokes go way over people's heads and most people in today's society are truly Jerry's. But that doesn't mean it's not made for everyone. Suck it up your butt and let's move along

retard

The show is average.
The fanbase is cancer.

>female here
stopped reading right there

You just aren't smart enough to understand the meme and I pity you

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>female here
Yeah no
>most people in today's society are truly Jerry's.
Ok now you're just baiting and it ain't workin

Part of the problem is the lack of focus on proper education and career development. A lot of the current skilled workforce had a degree in a somewhat unrelated (not always completely but.. always somewhat) area and got into their jobs because there were advances in technology and industry and there were literally no degrees available. Those broke new ground and were given the chance to actually advance mankind.

Nowadays you have people with degrees in the areas that the aforementioned skilled workers pioneered but they have ZERO work experience, work ethic and have forgotten 90% of the degree's content because they were taught mostly how to binge study and take tests, not how to perform well in their field of choice.

This leads to a very shitty workforce that FEELS like are amazing (much like cancer-tier R&M fans FEEL they have a tremendousy high IQ).. but then can't actually do anything and need to be babysat through even the most basic tasks.

I've had high-school dropouts massively outperform top-grade "career students" in my field (network admin). Why? They were interested in the subject beyond test taking. They tried things for themselves and got immersed in the field in their own time.

You want to fix what's wrong with cancer-tier R&M fans? Want to fix the entitlement bullshit?
Talk to your community and local politicians about changing education radically.
Don't expect most parents with two "8 hour but really 12 hour" jobs+commutes to be able to do it themselves. Fix education.

Shit. I think I'm gonna copypaste this somewhere more useful.

>sperging over a leddit maymay

FUCK TRUMP
FUCK FACISTS

Ok I'm fucking sick and tired of this Rick and Morty IQ meme. Please just fucking stop. I don't even know the full story about why R&M fans think the show makes them smart. But honestly I am seriously getting SO pissed off at this meme. I can't believe I'm writing this, but I feel I should. I am so sick and fucking tired of this "Rick and Morty IQ" meme bullshit. Please, it's grating and painful to me. I don't even watch the show (I know almost nothing about it), but I just want this meme to die as soon as fucking possible. It's literally mocking fans of the show, and I am not okay with a meme meant to insult others. I don't know why fans think the show makes them smart, but holy fuck I don't give a goddamn shit. Please, for the love of all that is holy, let this meme die already.

Should probably have gotten someone who understands lettering better so they didn't fuck up the "banner." Though to be fair, that shit is pretty weak all around.

Nigger, I hate everything, I'm not apart of a fandom whatsoever. The meme is popular because it's funny faggots.

"Anger is a gift"
Isnt that a quote by Ms. Halley Berry?