>married
>wife staying at her parents
>decide to use whisper app to talk with guys
>am bi-curious
>would never cheat on wife
>Sometimes like to fantasize and get attention
>In middle of texting wife and a guy
>Accidently text wife
"Then I would start pumping harder til you feel my cock throb and fill you up with my hot cum"
>says delivered
>but I know she read it
>won't answer calls
>need to explain somehow

I am not cheating on her and I never would. I just like to fantasize about men sometimes.

How can I play this off, Sup Forums? What can I say to make her believe I'm not cheating? Save my marriage!

fag

fag

Thank nigger

"sorry my friend took my phone for a minute haha sorry haha"

I don't know what Whisper is, so I'm just going to assume it's another fucking texting app.
With that in mind, how did you manage to accidentally send that text through your *actual* texting app?

Just tell her the truth. That you're a massive faggot

I have no friends :/

say you were playing some kind of dumb role playing game like dungeons and dragons or some shit, make some shit up with your friends and try playing it off tell your friends to lie for you and make it very complicated and good. Delete your whisper app and dont use it again dumbass you have a wife fucking faggot.

fag

This you fucking faggot newfag.

Pretty much, yeah.

My phone is old and was lagging. I was tired and wanting to get to bed so trying to rush through conversations. It said it sent through Whisper, but when I went to text her, its sent to her

>married
>sexually insecure
>texts like a retard

Are you sure she isn't fucking a chad? that would just complete the whole package.

You're a fucking mess. Have fun getting your ass destroyed in divorce court, but i guess you'd enjoy it faggot.

do you have male family members that can lie for you,and pull off what i said Or pay people to lie to you for that day or some shit, then proceed to play a fake game of dungeons and dragons with those words being used last.

Could I play it off as trying to man-whore myself out over text? Are there faggots that would enjoy that?

I told her a few months ago that I (try to) write literotica because money is so tight for us right now. How can I pull that off?

make sure its a mobile dnd group, like on kik or some shit if you have a flip phone have fun being fucked.

How can I get something set up like that though I have no friends. I don't even know how dungeons and dragons work

fag

Your only chance is to say you were trying to start an rp with her and was hoping she'd get into it. Wtf is wrong with you though you disgusting degenerate, why even get married if you don't solely love her? Don't ruin the idea of marriage for the rest of us cum licker

its not that hard you just go with the flow and try doing whats the best, or you could just say you were playing some kind of sexual roleplaying online or some shit, but your wife probably wouldnt like that. Being a liar is hard even for a sucidal guy for myself. Lets change the spin and say that you wanted to dirty talk your wife in some what way but she didnt respond to you and that made you lose your boner, try to play the victim maybe but dont be that one angry guy just try to play it off as basically you tried reel in your wife but she didnt get it.

ayy 2 minds think alike

just tell the truth u good

Start writing Bdsm fan fiction and add that line to it, make it about a guy that subdues and roughly fucks his wife, make the name of the wife similar to hers, you need to have at least a few short stories and one or two medium size pieces for her to believe you, every story is about "her" 50 shades style, she gets wet you profit.

yaaa boi, when all else fails gotta pull that victim card amiright ayoo

at least she knows you're gay now .

This is actually not a bad idea fag

Tell her that you sometimes fantasize about men but would never actually act on it. Furthermore, tell her that you intend to make up for this misgiving by beating up fags.

She called me. Tried the story of doing it for money. She's shocked. Through out the divorce word. Trying to talk her down.

I royally fucked up my life, Sup Forums

fag

Hahahaha. Ha.
The fact that you even think there is any possibility of somehow fixing this is fuckin HILARIOUS.
I swear i wasnt texting another girl just some guy
HA
That might actually be your best bet but you're still fucked
Just explain how you're bicurious like literally it's your only option

livestream it faggot

Should have followed with something like

"If you were here right now, I'd rip your clothes off and bend you over."

Ooops, texts out of order. Situation fixed.

fag

Ohhhh this is what you should have done.

Too late now faggot

I can relate to OP. I would say I'm curious but I've never messaged dudes and I've been loyal to my GF. I know her pussy is better than my hand jerking off to some dumb role play shit. But Christ dude you're married. Get it together.

Tell her you were texting your mate to try to gross him out

theres literally a million ways you could have gotten out of that after you sent it you fucking dumbass, you deserve it

are you literally retarded? You could have done the role playing shit or play the victim card.

this guy is full of shit theres literally no way a human being could be that stupid

tell her the truth bro...lying is just going to dig that hole deeper. she probably already knew..nah she definitely already knew. they know all.

its probably going to get worse before it gets better...

your marriage is probably over.

Dude, you're not pulling this one off. Your wife is not going to let this shit go, you just sabotaged your marriage for a cheap thrill. You'll have plenty of time to be an attention whore when she ditches your sorry ass.

cause being a male prostitute is a wayyy better cover than I think I might be bi.

full of shit.

Idk dude, people say some stupid shit when they're panicking

no this is a gay ass thread made by the king of faggots, super fake

I don't believe that you don't believe him, you're the fake aren't you

Should have thought on your feet faster and sent a text for the start of that to about how you were undressing her. Basically then just say the texts sent in backwards order to her. Damn fags are so dumb.

Yeah as if a random onslaught of graphic sexual texts with no warning would have been less suspicious, you're fucking retarded user

faggot

we tried to help you but you tried the stupidest fucking answer, your the gay guy texting gay guys during your marriage anyway, just ask for forgivness from your wife now and beg her to stay with you, tell her youll do anything even explain everything. Other wise prepare your asshole for divorce court unless you have enough money to be a king in mexico your fucked.

Dude fucking own up to it, tell her you have a problem where you seek out attention from others than her and you need help, like serisoluy bro if you really want her to still be your wife, then you shouldnt only be think of her

you're dumb. should have said directly after: ":o oops wrong person" and played it off. done this with gf a few times but nothing serious at all hahha

Yeah. I'd agree this is the only way.

I convinced her that I had been messaging with guys on the internet to get them to paypal me money, I even made a second paypal just now and sent myself several payments to create a paper trail. She's not happy, but she's not hell bent on divorce. She wants us to see a marriage counselor.

She'll take you back if you kill yourself.

*should

You fucked up now, lying will only make the same situation happen again, cause in the future youll think you can get away with it, wait till the counselor then say, "you know what yeh i actually did seek out those other guys, i was so embarrassed about it i lied" she'll eventually forgive you and you wont have the urge to do it again

faggot

She just called me. She thinks there's more to the story. I denied it.

She told me she wanted some time apart and I fucking lost my cool. Asked her if she really was willing to throw away everything we have over something as like that, when I was trying to earn money for us. I really played into the lie.

She just repeated herself and said that she can't talk to me right now.

Definitely not good. But it could have been much worse

See this is why you shouldnt have lied, give it some time, then like i said, tell her you were embarrassed about it and lied and you know you should only want her love, but you yourself need help

dude, try to let it cool down a bit.
explain it to her, maybe even suggest trying a threesome
say you were always curious, but never actually met anyone, too scared.

i've been open to my gf that i fantasize. one day, she went through my phone and found messages to a guy who ocassionally comes to town and let's me suck him off. not even naughty texts, just meet up shit. it was a max three times a year deal. she was so freaking upset, cried, hated me, but when i explained and we let some weeks pass, she was very forgiving and she still loves me, so she accepted it.
not sure if that works in a marriage.

do some sorry-ass begging, fake it, whatever, just try your hardest and see if it works. if you're lucky, maybe she's turned on by the thought ...

Anything else will prolong the enevitable, and make her want a divorce even more when she catches wind

Just admit you're a faggot already and give up on your marriage, you fucking faggot.

>trying to earn money for us.
that is just about the worst you could've said
if i was here, this would disgust me the most out of any aspect of that whole story. but no turning back, stick to the story now

rip marriage

*if i was her

kill yourself you fucking fag

I'll try it. I shouldn't have lied ( or done this at all). Maybe getting molested by my uncle when I was five fucked me up more than I thought.

How much time do I give her? She does not want to talk or speak to me at all right now. Said she was waking her mom up to drive her to the hospital...

text her some sincere shit that sounds like you mean it

"I don't want to lose you over this. I'm sorry and I've messed up big time. It was all just stupid mind-play for the thrill of it. Nothing ever happened, I've lied about the money deal, because I didn't know how to bring any justified sense to this stupid thing. Please don't throw it all away right now. I want to give you some space and we can talk about this when you're ready, I love you"

that's about as schmalzy as I can get without being edgy

Did you really get diddled as a kid, or are you saying that to us first so its easier to say it too her?

Dont text her, wait till shes ready to talk

I got diddled :/ My uncle was only like three years older than me though

NOT texting and saying sorry is the worst you can do to a woman in that situation right now, you dumb kid
I know this from experience
>"YOU DON'T EVEN CARE!"
x100 is what you'll get, if you don't

I'm waiting. She has severe depression and anxiety which have been at dangerous levels lately. And then I pull this shit. She was hospitalized in the past and it sounds like she was gonna have her mom take her back.

So who know's how ling I'll have to wait to tell her...

>I got diddled :/
I smell fake ass bullshit in this now
can you smell it?

fuck you OP
if this shit is all made up

I've tried apologizing so many times, but how does a sorry and I'm an idiot and don't think things through are too many? Because I'm sure I already hit that point

Not made up. I can greentext the diddling if you want.

>My uncle was only like three years older than me though

yeah sure and I was about 15 years older than my parents when they conceived my grandmother who killed herself in the womb right after giving birth to me

Then hit her with the " i do care i wantex to give you space like you asked"

Lol I posted several of OP's replies so I can guarantee you that at this point it's bullshit

Is this seriously so unheard of? Not super common, but it happens...

Until she belives you

Whether people believe me or not, oh well. That's not why I came here. I came here for advice, and I got some pretty good advice.

Thank you, Sup Forums. I hope I can save my marriage.

She's been cheated on by most of her past boyfriends. She told me she respects herself to put up with it again. Is there a point where too much apologizing starts to hurt rather than help?

Uh duh, then you sound like your just saying to get what you want