Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nl9_7w-xupo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice

did you buy that watch by fisting yourself on myfreecams with your fat ass hands?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nl9_7w-xupo

>that photo
>being this new
If you wanna start a watch thread you should of just asked.

u still a fat cuck tho

oh and btw

>checked

I know it's a bait thread, but looking for an excuse to post my dads watch

Only way to prove it's legit is if you can tell me if the ticking sound is a click, or a more springy sound.

A Rolex Submarine is easily attainable by just about any middle class worker with their finances in order... I bought a Milguass GV back when I made $30,000 and going to school at night.

>2013+4
>not wearing Movado

Pleb

I'll just leave this here

I don't even wear a watch. I cant think how often I need to know the time, and it's so easy to check my phone.

>Wearing a watch in 2017
>Not working a job that benefits/requires from it
It's a dated piece of tech, unless you're in military or need a second hand for work. Watches are pointless.

lol

Did your dad also leave you his fedora?

Congrats on getting baited you fucking faggot.

Lose some weight you fat fuck.

I've worn a watch so long i immediately notice when it's off my wrist. Watches are the only pieces of men's fashion that is an every day status symbol. Unless you wear expensive tie bars or cuff links like an asshole

I wish, I inherited his waifu though

Baited? I dont care bout OP's stupid picture. I'm replying to the words he wrote, as thats what the thread is about.

looks like you've got to shave your disgusting brown meatball of a hand again.

The words are fucking pasta you fucking reject
Fucking newfags

Why does your arm look like an aborted fetus?

I don't care you fucking nigger, the thread is about mother fucking watches, so my reply is to all watchfags... do you not know what a fucking discussion is? OP post dumb shit so people click, I dont care if it's pasta or a non OC pic... real people will join the thread and ill continue my discussion with them.

>WAAAAAH WAHHHHH! STOP IT, I"M TRYING TO SOUND COOL BY CALLING EVERYONE A NEWFAG!!!!

The discussion is that you're a retard

Are you triggered because you wasted your money on a stupid watch like literal niggers do?

Now that we've settled that this is bait, I wonder if that hand is the least you can see of someone and know for a fact that they're a worthless fuck?

Stale pasta is stale. At least you made some newfags answer.

What money? I didn't buy a watch, your autism is showing.

Ok buddy, done talking to you. Last statement... If you buy a watch for anything other than your job... YOU ARE A NIGGER AND OR EQUIVALENT

Who the fuck do you think you are? Does looking down on peasants like me makes you feel better you fucking ass tulip? I will plant a pine tree in your mother's cunt and fuck your sister in its shadow. I will insert a hangar in your mother's cunt and fuck it 'till F16's pop out. I'd fuck them but i'm afraid they might reproduce. Fuck the gravity of the ground you walk on.
Fuck the leaf of the trees that gave you oxygen. I'll set up a swing in your tonsils and shit on your mouth while swinging. I will fill your ass with liquid soap, then fuck you until foam comes out of your mouth. I'll fuck you so hard even the devil will praise me and I will fuck your mother so good your father will applaud me standing. Actually, even if i fucked some sense into you, you would fart it right out. You don't have enough brainpower to rub on a penis. You were born from a tissue of your father's cum on your own accord. I would disguise as your mother and fuck your father on their wedding night. Tell your mother to stop changing her lipstick so much. My dick turned into a rainbow. I'll fuck the nurse who announced you to your mom.I will set up goalposts in your mother's pussy and play football there day and night. Fucking fake ass rich cunt.

When did I ever disagree with that statement?
You're the classic stupid american the rest of us point at and laugh.
Go back to praying you faggot, maybe ask jesus to make you coherent.

>rolex
you're not different from stuck-up apple fans.
get yourself at least some great looking watches than this overrated crap.

>When did I ever disagree with that statement?
When did he ever say u did lol

He implied I payed for a watch, so he assumed I disagreed, sorry if this is confusing for a moron such as yourself to follow.

Fuck off you gay cunt

this shit again? cant belive people in here keep falling for this shit...

Fuck off Dan you abo cunt

good b8, i r8 7/8.

>inb4 fucked up fist Sup Forumsro, whats wrong with your hand?

Your wrist is bigger than my girlfriend waist. Fatso.

the actual fuck is this thread?

the actual fuck is that fingernail?

fapping is more fun with a bit of added risk

well now I'm interesed

lets pretend this is no bait:

Question: Where are your knucles??

Is that his fat wrist or has half his arm been amputated?

That Rolex makes you look even more silly, OP. You should have spent that money on a Personal Trainer because now your a fat guy with an expensive watch. No one cares about your watch, just that you're fat.

I tried not to read that in skeletor's voice
I failed miserably

Never seen a more fucked up hand from a non-retarded man

Why does that loaf of bread have a watch on it

Mlady

That's one hell of an Ugly fucking watch.
I've seen better Design than that Ugly plain Beta looking pile of shit, and How much that Garage cause??
and No thank you for an Advice, I rather look Cool than to wear an expensive Plain beta Garbage Accessories.

M'man

OP is ugly and FAT -