Whats up poorfags ? ;) you allright? hehe ;))

Whats up poorfags ? ;) you allright? hehe ;))

Look what i just bought ;) Yep its the Omen X by HP

35inch ultrawidescreen almost 4K and G-sync;)

You see rich people like me dont play games on shitty monitors

>shitty timestamp

i bet you live in a shitty house youre not a rich fag youre a moron who wastes money on electronics

>A FUCKING CUBE
Besides $2500 is not THAT expensive

Nobody sane would buy a curved display.

k

>almost 4k
>Not a poorfag
Fucking kek, go 3x2 4k+ or continue poorfagging it up faggot.

4K Tv, huh? Sorry f a m, but I'll wait another 2 years before it's outdated. Since technology is getting faster each year. Also, step up on that OLED to a QLED. (Shit man, remember those CR Tv's, ah the good old ddays)

take more pics of things you own to prove you're actually rich

ultrawide is for massive faggots who cry because their monitor isn't supported in whatever gayms they play.

Damn OP fucking clean your setup, an expensive monitor isnt shit if you're a fucking slob.

i PHYSICALLY CRINGED. OMEN has the worst configurations possible for the most money. i feel happy knowing someone just paid 3 grand for a 960 and a 6600k though :')

>2017
>buying an HP product

Not sure if bait or just complete fucking retard

faggot

HP is good tier
Almost as good as Dell

LOOOOOL

>xdddd

I actually spent 2500 on a aegis and a vive yesterday. I should have posted one of these pastas. Fuck.

What

>Almost as good as Dell

>Almost 4k
>kys

>paying more for an inferior product

Kek you know I had to do it to em

Let's see your car, faggot

But that's not the very best you could buy , I'm confused as to why you would post that with pride

Nice why did you not build one though?
Have the Oculus Rift myself how is the vive?
Do you also have a laptop?

Tbh with the bundle price it was cheaper than building it. I do want to do a build but I actually like this case a lot, (I have zero taste I admit it)

Speaking of pre built I do have an Asus rog 17in touchscreen monstrosity. I use it for photoshop after affects and premiere tho. It's mainly a workhorse.

The vive is sick. I am an htc fan boy but ovulus was never an option since Facebook owns it. But I have tried both before purchase. The oculus didn't seem as fluid as far as framerate goes but the headset was built damn good. It never stood a chance tho even if I did think it was better my HTC love runs deep.

As disgusting as this is to say, this rig only runs vr. It's in the living room connected to a 80 inch flat screen.

Also add me on steam nigger
Lawrencethemute

Your fine bought my laptop for VR only.
Also pre ordered the rift touch is great.
Built a few computers also current one has 1080, i7-6700k and 16gb of tridentz at 3200.
Laptop was a little bit of a waste tbh don't use it much for the price.

Nothing shows up just link it.

I do plan on a build but ffs I can only use so many computers. I might build a new rig for editing because ssds have dropped so much. That would speed a lot of my shit up. For right now I'm just doing dumb shit in vr.

Cause I'm a faggot and my name is really awdmute
Try that

Added what are you playing right now?

Steam lab I can make a public room if you want to find a multi-player

Will later today have class in a few hours added you.