How do i get rid of my acne?

how do i get rid of my acne?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com.au/itm/1-Pair-of-Exfoliating-Bath-Wash-Shower-Massage-Loofah-Glove-Mitten-Scrub-Towel/132112382766?epid=909005413&hash=item1ec282fb2e:g:epYAAOSwdGFYt0zx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop eating greasy foods, take a walk/jog every day.

drink plenty of water, and only water. every day.

leave the soda.

pretty much stop being a fucking disgusting slob.

ebay.com.au/itm/1-Pair-of-Exfoliating-Bath-Wash-Shower-Massage-Loofah-Glove-Mitten-Scrub-Towel/132112382766?epid=909005413&hash=item1ec282fb2e:g:epYAAOSwdGFYt0zx

buy one of those steel wool style gloves like the one above, shower every day and lightly rub soap on glove while wet, should make glove slightly soapy, then rub moderate force on forehead, to exfoliate dead skin and remove excess oil

Warning- dont do it hard as fuck or you can leave skin inflamed, and this wont help with dermal acne, only epidermal shit- which is what picture looks like, and i can see the greasy sheen even with the potato quality

its something you never really get better from, but you can always improve it slightly, shrugposter is correct on all points, but SHOWERING WITH SOAP AND EXFOLIATION IS CRUCIAL- ALSO SPLASH AND RUB WARM WATER ON FACE EVERY NIGHT AND MORNING JUST TO REMOVE OIL AND SKIN FLAKES

Love u bby ur butiful on inside desu desu

Go to a dermatologist and ask them the same question.

That's horse shit, I would never stop all of that and I never got acne growing up. It's all related to how shit your genetics are, I never understood the big deal about acne anyway though it would look retarded as an adult, which I doubt OP is.

here OP best acne removal product ever had acne like yours and after a week of applying starting going away now im acne free smooth face. chicks dig it. pic related. oh and can only find it in Mexican stores/marts

get out of here cuck

Pop it. Pop all of it. And film it and put it on Youtube and get ad revenue from it.

>dont eat greasy foods

>shower every day

>wash your bedding more often than you already do

>use an oil free skin cleanser, the neutrogena stuff is good

>kill yourself

see

Napalm

Diet and hygiene. Plus, drink more water and if you must pop stuff, wait until they have visible heads to prevent scarring as much as you can. Not touching your face at all would be ideal but good luck with that.

roaccutane

Zinc in semen helps belive it or not

When you shower don't let your hair fall all over your face, that's where dirt and grease is getting into your pores and clogging them up. Also helps to wash face once or twice a day besides showering, especially if you work around lots of food or are in a greasy environment.

this
also
>freshly washed/dried towel on your pillow every night
>medicated soap
>wait
Shit's normal part of being young plus it's genetic. Ask your parents what age they stopped having bad acne to get an idea when yours might stop.

DO NOT PICK OR POP YOUR ACNE
Otherwise when you mature and stop getting it you'll be left with permanent ugly as fuck acne scars for life.

I repeat. DO NOT POP YOUR ZITS.

You go to a dermatologist and follow their advice.

Or go to /r/SkinCareAddiction.

I mean I had mirror blasting acne and bacne growing up and I don't have any acne scarring. As long as it's either a whitehead or a blackhead that's ready to go it's totally fine to blow it out. Definitley don't force shit if it's not ready.

Acetone treatment

>Bathe and exfoliate well
>Wash your face regularly
>Use clean bedding, especially for the pillow
>Keep yourself hydrated
>Shave, especially if you eat greasy shit regularly. That likes to get all over a longer beard and moustache.
>Get pic related and learn how to use it, clean your face well after use
>Never let it get bad, once it gets bad it's even worse to deal with
>Get a hot towel whenever you go to the barber's, seriously
>If it is bad and not improving talk to a dermatologist

Get raped.

Kill it with fire

Dubs are truth. Also St.Ives is aight. And if all else fails go to doc and get a prescription for some hard acne meds

cut carbs (sugar, bread) go keto

JUST DRINK MORE WATER. CHANCES ARE YOU DONT DRINK ANY YOU BUNCH OF SCUM.

4 PINTS A DAY.

All this. Plus keep a short haircut to keep it off your forehead

Prid drawing salve, just check the reviews online and you will see.

go to your primary care doctor and ask him about accutane treatments

This.

Miracle drug. They have to monitor blood but all the benzoyl peroxide bullshit that makes face bright red but does nothing to cure acne is waste time, I was pizza face in HS and took it and had NO side effects except dry lips and face cleared up and not oily and bs about "suicdal thoughts" no what made me depressed and sucidal was pizza face. I have no relation money interest in Accutane but for me it was wonder tx and I would do testimonial for it, clear face = more confidence = better mental health in HS which sucks enough without that shit.

I hate you Niquey.

So I'm 29 and I still get lots of zits, soaking in hot water can bring them up and make them easy to pop

you might need to cut dairy out of your diet. tbat should help. you should also seek a doctor about an anti biotic to help.

Use a 12" grinder should do the trick

jus kill yourself

This stupid product is always advertised on Spanish networks. Univison especially

Shower more.
Wash your face.
Use scrub.
Eat healthy.
Royaccutane.
Injectable vitamin B6

you should wipe that area each time you sweat
take a bath regularly
use anti acne products

Cut off your head.

Did two rounds of accutane, it literally works miracles. Cured my acne and depression, gave me so much confidence.