Post the most American picture you can find

Post the most American picture you can find.

You know that Germany is not really that far from the US in terms of obesity, right?

And yet no one in the world would look at this picture and think "hmmm this might as well be Germany"

yes. Because every overweight counts as "obesity", even my cute little beer belly.

You dont see 300kg people driving around with their scooters here. Not yet at least.

fix'd

Doubt that. Haven't seen many obese people in Europe. Recently I was sitting in a restaurant in Belgium and the only fat people there were 4 Americans. They were like 2-3 times bigger than everybody else. I'm pretty sure the half of obese monsters I've seen in Europe were American tourists.

Even your show superbig vs superskinny or something like that uses fat fucks from the US as an example for your obese people of what could happen to them if they keep gaining weight. They literally buy tickets to the US and show American whales to British fatties.

I've literally never seen such a fat person in my entire life. Do they even exist or is that photoshopped?

How do you even get that fat? How much do you need to eat daily?

From what I've seen in American shows about obese people they can eat up to 10k calories of junk a day.

this is deep

freedom = calories

>be shot
>have to crawl to free speech designated area to curse the shooter

holy shit

lel I can barely hit 2700 even though I'm 83kg.

>even the dog is overweight

European fat people are different to American fat people, the standards aren't the same.

They fuck their genetics in a way they don't need to eat too much to get fat, they born like this and the sedentary lifestyle plus the food make them these kind of freaks.

Btw when those obese monsters decide that to have a child is a good idea some children are born with diabetes.

why all of these are wh*te
tho i know niggas also shitted on japan when the earthquake hit

Niggas knows nothing about ww2.

Two towers wasn't enough.
What a cancerous people.

These motherfuckers should eat whoopers every fucking time. I love fast food, but even I couldn't eat more than 2 of these per day.

The joke is that no one actually cares about Women's soccer.

I can't even say if such "first world" is better than my shithole

It's better because you have a choice. There always will be shitty people who can't handle freedom.

I can eat 3 but I won't be able to eat in the next 24 hours at all.

TerrorStruckFace.jpg

>buses
>bikes
>america

heh, nice try

I usually struggle with finishing one

Pavement is definitely american

>giving soda to their child

>how the fat blonde drives away in the end

Washington probably. The infrastructure is American for sure. You won't see those concrete slabs anywhere in Europe.

wew

I'd sink there 2bh

It is

I would kill for some chicken nuggets now

Pottery

>South Africa
>T*rkey
literally Mauretania-tier

wat

#notactualsize

lel

Came here to post this

fuck this thread

never gets old

They behave in a similar fashion to schizophrenic jap netouyo in regard to China or Korea and the feeling of being overtaken by either of them.

>be happy :)
cute, but also depressing

I loled hard

Everytime

this makes me happy for some reason. I mean yeah sure they seem like a complete slaves, but they are slaving together.

do you have the one with the dysfunctional clockworks?

Do you have the one with the obama painting on the wall?

That's shopped, right? Right?

of course I do!

What a fascinating culture...

What does this ceremonial dance mean?

no
this is the 2014 one

hahahhaha

#fatacceptance

Nope, just've lost my folder

The fuck is up with these horses?
This is bulgarian gypo tier

>inb4 what's wrong with them?

;___;

I think the niggos found a way to make money with horses.

how has anyone NOT posted shart in mart yet?