It's over boys. The greatest movie franchise of all time has been ruined

It's over boys. The greatest movie franchise of all time has been ruined.
>“To me, the fun of Star Wars is the glory of possibility," he says.
>"So it seems insanely narrow-minded and counterintuitive to say that there wouldn’t be a homosexual character in that world.”

Star wars has been dead, at this point the left is just digging a hole that will take centuries for them to get out of. Side note, jews need to die lol

I never found star wars any good. Right from the very first movie.

does it matter? star wars ended at episode 6. episode 7 was an EXACT copy of episode 4. there is no point to go see another starwars movie so they need to appeal to the left and their tenancy to spend money on worthless shit

>getting triggered by movies about spaceknights

it's like how most of the newest nickelodeon and/or disney shows are live action, have gay scenes and have WOMEN as main characters. like when episode 7 came out it would have been absurd if they didn't throw in a female lead just to keep the sjws off their ass for not continuing all their female-starring shows

Starwars was ruined long before this. That's just the kill shot.

sometimes sure, but I think its mostly fags on the right having selective awareness. there were a bunch of female leads when i was a kid too. cant speak to the gay scenes in modern cartoons, because I dont watch fucking cartoons kek-

Why the fuck does it matter what sex people fall in love with?

I couldn't care less if Poe loves BBC.

>Poe will literally be a gay nigger from outer space

If this real, I'm fine with it. Now I can finally run this joke into the ground.

I meant Finn, fuck.

At this point, I'm starting to suspect the right has been shitting on everyone.

Do fucked up shit in name of the left

Fuck with vidya in name of the left

Fuck with patriotism in the name of the left

Fuck with heterosexuality in the name of the left

Fuck with family values in the name of the left

Fuck with history in the name of the left

Then, destroy fucking Star Wars in the name of the left

Every sane person now hates the left, people that never cared are now on the right.

Just a possibility. Excuse my bad English, I'm uneducated.

>trying this hard to retcon Poe's Law

The Democrat Party is actually a right-wing party, and it's documented that they do just this.

To be fair, it was ruined when the turd that is Phantom Menace was released.

episode 5 was an exact copy of episode 4 dummy!

that movie is genuinely a great watch

Pretty much this.

Its pretty sad how blatant the rip off of A New Hope was. They really couldn't come up with anything better? Or was just lowest common denominator and do the same thing cause its safe?

*autistic screeching intensifies*

> greatest movie franchise of all time

its literally a children movie about space knights to sell toys. Its owned by disney.

who cares?

>who cares?
people

you're right
it's over
things change
> we'll always have Empire

a bleeding space opera, no less, lacking only the singing.

The audio track needs remixing. Fucking terrible bass saturation on the torrent version we've all seen.

i hate this world, but then again I never held episode 8 to be spectacular

My interest in SW fell with the Phantom Menace. Haven't seen even the episode 3 nor the 7. Don't really care what happens to it now.

the greentext made me lol

TPM was still ten times better than the atrocious mess that was Episode VII

Star wars has always been crap. The old ones are as bad as the new ones. Only people who have never seen any other sci-fi films think star wars is any good.

This is star wars
Now this is star wars on liberalism
Any questions?

lol

3 is actually pretty good, shitty directing notwithstanding. 7 is a mess

Can't disagree more.

7 is forgettable and has very little new substance to offer. 1 is not only pointless and poorly made, it actively destroyed stuff from the original trilogy.

And phantom menace is an abortion

>did you mean Finn?

I'm sorry, but Darth Vader should never say 'Padme'