Miami is by far the worst city in the US

Miami is by far the worst city in the US.

-No one speaks English
-Cubans are entitled shit stains
-White people are the minority
-Real estate values are astronomical
-Everyone has HIV
-Cost of living is crazy high
-Some of the worst traffic in the US
-There are no high paying jobs
-No tech jobs
-Lots of people doing all kinds of drugs
-Lots of anti white rhetoric
-No culture other than Cuban
-Gangs are out of control
-Women are gold diggers
-People dress like shit
-Did I mention Cubans?

>11% white
HOLY SHIT

>As of 2010, 70.2% of Miami's population age five and over spoke only Spanish at home while 22.7% of the population spoke English at home
LMAOOOO IT GETS WORSE HOLY SHIT

TORCH THE CITY

How bad could it possibly be?

Why do you hate Cubans so much? They vote republican and make it to the middle class

I grew up visiting South Florida often. Miami, in particular, has degenerated over the years into a shittier place. It's fucking sad because the weather is nice.

Worse than Tampa or St. Louis?

Miami is GOD TIER if you are rich

My boss had a huge mansion in Miami, I spent one summer there

Microcosm of the future United States. Minorities have no interest in a middle class, or productive industry, or living for anything but fucking and snorting things up their noses. Miami is perceived as fun, much like Brazil or Vegas, by people that visit for a week and live out their debauched fantasies and leave. As someone that lived there, it was the most soulless, pointless existence to make that your life. I'm under the impression most minorities don't have that underlying itch to do more, hence why societies in which they predominate are favelas with trashy clubs on every corner.

Cubans are the biggest leaches on the tax system in Miami. They are nepotistic as fuck, they only vote Republican because they hate democrats. The only reason they are middle class is because they cheat and abuse any system they can. They also refuse to speak English and act like they don't understand it. I'd rather be surrounded by white liberals than Cuban Republicans. They aren't as conservative as you'd think. They constantly vote in tax and spend politicians in local office. They also perpetuate a lot of political corruption.

Los Angeles is 20% white
Austin is 40% white
Holy shit... Is there any major city that has a white majority?

Literally no clue what you are talking about

I was born in Miami and live in a middle class area. As long as you avoid "el barrio de los negros" you are fine.

>As long as you live in a walled off pocket that has white people with money you'll be fine
Thank you for your insight.

>major city that has a white majority
Eastern Europe, and that's just until Shlomo finishes replacing Western Civilization with diversity and multikulti gender benders

Considering my parents came on a plane back in the early 60s and early 70 from Cuba I think I know a bit about myself.

>Cubans are the biggest leaches on the tax system in Miami.
I'd say blacks are desu even though a lot of medicare fraud is committed by fresh off the boat Cubans who get deported rightfully.

>They also refuse to speak English and act like they don't understand it.

literally never experienced this as someone who speaks very poor spanish

> The only reason they are middle class is because they cheat and abuse any system they can.

The ones who are middle class are middle class because they worked for it.

>They constantly vote in tax and spend politicians in local office.
That's every politician

>They also perpetuate a lot of political corruption.
All races do that

>They aren't as conservative as you'd think

I am right wing both fiscally and socially

Orlando here, it's not much better than Miami. Last one to leave, please bring the flag.

Portland is the whitest major American city at 70%.

Gables, Pinecrest, Palmetto Bay. Everywhere else can fuck off.

I meant in America, there's still major cities here that are mostly white
That's a bit higher than I expected but I guess that's an okay number. Thank you

How is a high property value rate and a high cost of living a bad thing? That's like saying a Ulysses is a bad book because it is not an easy read, or an easy video game is better than a complex one because it is accessible. Once you git good (i.e. make some money) you realize how much better the option with a high barrier to entry is. You realize the immense genius of Ulysses, the satisfaction of beating the challenging game, and the joy of lounging on your beachfront lawn, doing a line of pure white cocaine off a stripper's heaving tits.

Cubans aren't any worse than another group of Hispanics. If you had to pick the worst of the lot it's Puerto Ricans by far. As someone that grew up in Miami and now lives in Orlando, I can tell you how surprised I was to find how much worse it could be. Also, Haitians are by far the worst group of people on earth, and I see them increasing in number around Florida at an alarming rate.

>Haitians are by far the worst group of people on earth

This is very true

Never rent out to one

EVER

It's weird because as soon as you cross the county line into Miami-dade, all you see is this shit, but it gets immediately better when you leave. South and west of Miami are good. Keys are good too except for Key West.

Yeah, you don't fucking live in Miami. Cubans are shit stains on humanity, if you lived in South Florida you'd know that they wrecked the place. Cubans have literally committed more crimes than blacks. Castro emptied out his jails and sent all the rapist, murders, mentally insane, and gang members to Miami via Mariel boatlift.

If your parents came from Cuba on a plane it is because they fucked over their own country and moved on to the next country. They're fucking parasites and so are you.

>In the 1950s, it's estimated that more than 80 percent of Miami-Dade County residents were non-Hispanic whites. But in 2006, the Census Bureau estimates that number was only 18.5 percent, and in 2015 it is forecast to be 14 percent. Hispanics now make up about 60 percent.May 29, 2008

Shieeeeeeeet. I thought Miami would've been majority white? Where'd they all go?

Now I'm remembering Vice City, and how I would always get to mow down Haitian Subhumans along side the Cubans. They were bro-tier in VC.

I go entire months, years even, without thinking about Miami or its existence. I think this is the first time I remembered Miami exists since the new year.

Portland is also well known as hipster ground zero, probably even edging out Williamsburg, NYC. Expect refugee shelters to pop up soon.
Miami isn't just high, it's ridiculously inflated, to the point that most people in the city proper are either obscenely rich or dirt poor. Also what people may not realize is most cities in Florida are comparatively small parts of their massive sprawling metropolitan areas.

Gee user... shitskins are bad. Who knew?

Pshh thats because cubans practically built that city. As shitty as it is, miami was just a swamp town with ine main street before the cuban exodus arrived

I live in Miami right now

From how you are typing though you sound like a run of the mill communist frustrated with his own failures. I'm surprised you haven't called me a gusano yet.

I like the Cubans in Miami, the rest of Miami sucks though. Terrible place to be raised as a kid though

Proof that you are an entitled Cuban shit stain

the only good thing about miami is super hot latinas. eveyrthing else is third world/degenerate. literally.

>Proof that you are an entitled Cuban shit stain

I really don't get your hostility

I'm an entitled Cuban shitstain why?

Nah m8 hipsters are some of the most racist people on earth and avoid niggers like the plague. They had to wait for a few of the brave ones to price the blacks out of Williamsburg before a lot of them would even consider moving there.

It's funny as fuck though because they will never, EVER, admit to it no matter how obvious it is based on their actions.

They hate white people so much, one tried to beat me up because I asked to play soccer with them when I was 11 because I needed to pay for my "ancestors enslaving them," even though my family just came to America from Europe

You forgot Russian mobsters and crazed cults

Miami has really gone down the hole the last few years; it's bound to be next Detroit

>crazed cults

Yeah we have that Hindu cult where thy don't eat mat or whatever and the people who sacrifice chickens at night

Well yeah

Haiti was founded on the idea of killing whity and then having no clue how to run a country after whity died

Fun Fact: The only English word that most Cubans know is "bro." They will repeat it nonstop.

Why would this be? Massive flood of immigrants that don't care about the place?

nah it's "broder" and "mang"

We get a massive influx of rich Venezuelans and Argentinians who raise the property value

Which is kinda bad for me since my property taxes are already high

Sounds like the exact same thing here. Massive influx of rich Asians who raise the property value

>2006
>small 3 bedroom house costs $330,000
>2016
>small 3 bedroom house costs $600,000-700,000

>crazed cults
Yeah, all of the Cubans practicing santeria. Every time you see a dead chicken in a cross walk in Miami, a Cuban woman was dumped by her boyfriend/sugar daddy.

South Florida here. The cancer of Miami has spread out to infect all of South Florida. It spread up into Ft Lauderdale years ago. West Palm became another nigger epicenter due to its large size. For a while the space between West Palm and Ft Lauderdale was fairly nice. Boca Raton just a few years ago it used to be a super ritzy area - you would only see people driving in luxury cars. Now it's turned into a mostly middle class area with more and more niggers every time I go back.

South Beach has turned into a total nigger infested vacation destination, it's like a 3rd world country. Niggers just stand on the street smoking weed, don't buy anything. It's like Venice Beach now.

The job prospects in Florida are a fucking joke unless you have 10-12 years experience, even then you'll take a paycut

Yes. I've lived in both.

Not really, pic related

Every Cuban says this - "hurr it's the blacks fault"

>Every Cuban says this - "hurr it's the blacks fault"

"Dey dindu nuffin"

Oh give me a beak

I grew up in Pinecrest. My parents bought a house in 88 for like 300,000. It is close to 900,000 now. There is no way I could afford to live in the neighborhood I grew up in. I had to leave because I wasn't about to go live in a shitty apartment surrounded by niggers and spics.

Nuke it.

Miami is considered the 2nd most expensive city to live in behind New York now I think

At least in New York most job pay well, and the people in New York aren't vapid Cuban shit stains.

>Nuke it

There goes a good chunk Florida's tourism revenue and our state's main salt water port

Miami is like LA… you either think it's the best city or the worst.

Nah in New York you'd probably start blaming Jews for your failures instead of Cubans kek

Fuck Florida!

Miami has the second highest Jewish population for a city in the USA lol

The only reason Miami stays afloat is from its tourism. Go inward from the coast and it looks like pic related. Bars on the windows everywhere.

neutron bombs

JUST

FUCK

my sis 13yo went on a walk in Miami.
I was told what transpired afterwords
>some faggot offered her weed infront of my mother
> a 40yo spic flirted with her.
I would have killed them both if I had seen it.

Miami has nice inward areas

Coral Gables, Miami Lakes, Pembroke Pines, Westchester

basically any Middle class area is fine even Hialeah when compared to Overtown or Liberty city is not as bad as people put it to be

Typical Cuban front yard, they pave over everything and turn their front yard into a giant parking lot with 8 busted up cars in the front.

MY

Yeah a low income area

low income Whites live in those too

lol, nope. You'd think that all Cubans have grass allergies the way they pave over every square inch of their yard.

Miami might as well be its own third world country. If someone kidnapped you and dropped you off in the middle of miami you would not think you were in the USA.

My front yard isn't paved over though

Miami Shores? Its one of the last bastions of white people in northern Miami. I still hate my parents to this day for moving while I was a lil feller

we all moved to the suburbs, what you dont understand is that miami proper is basically downtown miami but the metropolitan area is huge and is many cities merging into each other. I grew up white north of hialeah and lived in the miami area until I was 26.
While its still a multicult hellhole if you combine the entire south florida metro area it looks like this as of 2010.
White Hispanic: 35.2% [1,976,300]
White Non-Hispanic: 34.8% [1,937,939]

Miami is the second worst city in Florida. I think Belle Glade is actually worse.

No, it's definitely"bro"

"YEAH NO BRO IM TELLING YOU BRO LIKE FOREAL THAT WAS SUCH A MISSION THEY WERE EATING SHIT THE WHOLE TIME BRO" x infinity

You lived in Miami Shores? Ayy Ik it pretty well, but Miami Shores is turning crap, bunch of burglaries and car jackings are happening now

SCHOOLS ARE TERRIBLE IN MIAMI

Only place in Florida that voted for Rubio

Gables here. Went to high school in Pinecrest, so many Jews. The rest of the city is even just as bad as OP makes it out to be

Agree.

I lived in Miami for three years. It is a fucking third world dump. Do NOT listen to the media/Hollywood "glitz and glamor" stereotype about Miami, it is a fucking trap and is downright dangerous false advertisement.

This city is a poor as shit, average income is like $28,000, nobody speaks English, pillheads, narcissists, sociopaths, ex-criminals and con-artists are EVERYWHRE, being American (what Hispanics here refer to White people as) pretty much means youre the devil incarnate and a walking bullseye, spics scam Medicaid to the point where the FBI has had to intervene, what couldve been a tropical beautiful American city is now just a rotting ugly third world sprawl of square cement buildings where even the lawns are covered in cement because spics are too lazy to do yard work.

I grew up in inner-city Chicago during the 90s, and while I would hear gunshots at night during that time, Miami is the only city I lived in where I actually SAW guns get drawn on somebody FOUR SEPERATE TIMES, one of which resulted in a shooting at a Metrorail station. Nigs here, both local black American and Haitian, are the worst Ive dealt with in the entire country.

Miami IS the reason I am voting Trump. Living in a city that is less than 10% Non-Hispanic white is a nightmare, the closest Ive come IRL to experiencing a post-apocalyptic nightmare. White liberals in the suburbs have no idea whats coming to them if things dont change dramatically in this country, its almost comical.

>hurr the niggers ruined this neighborhood not us

Hispanics all ways do the same shit. That's why 99% of South America and Central America is a 3rd world shit hole. Every city that Hispanics are a huge population of they make it absolute shit.

Both you hispanics and the niggers are the problem.

lmao where the fuck did you live?

>hurr the niggers ruined this neighborhood not us

Considering Miami is pretty segregated along ethnic lines

I definitely had no part in ruining their neighborhood

I am a white male that was born and raised in Miami. I felt like an outsider my entire childhood in my own hometown. Towards the end I counted the days until I could leave. Went to FIU cuz poorfag and gtfo 7 days after my graduation ceremony. Even graduated 1 year early just so I could leave faster. I will never raise kids within 300 miles of even the state of Florida. It should actually be nuked. I wouldn't even miss it

Sorry sir, that's racist and against the law. We can't have that.

>inner city Chicago better than Miami

lost you there

Near the Civic Center area.

Miami is GOD TIER if you're rich and a beaner
Ftfy

Ayy I feel this

Always been the minority at my school and was the only white male in the gifted program for a few grades, especially because they lower the IQs needed to be in the gifted program for colored people

where is that?

Been there. If you aren't poor as shit it's not bad.

i cant say I ever spent alot of time anywhere near there but you were right next to some of the worst neighborhoods in the region

Yeah right there's nig everywhere

Miami sucks ass

The economy in Florida is fucking terrible for work. Especially South Florida. Most jobs I see that are IT or computer-related want like 5-8 years experience and a masters. It seems most of the people I know with a decent paying job are nurses. I don't really even know what the rest of the young people down here do for work, mostly bartend and shit from what I can tell. I think a lot of them are trust fund babies.

like right next to overtown and little havana lol

>tfw from Miami
>90% of what OP said is false

Daqmn

>like right next to overtown

Theres your problem

Little Havana is getting gentrified up the ass as we speak. Won't exist in 10 years

Is it any surprise the Cuban still defends his 3rd world barrio and blames it on the niggers? Hispanics do this shit everywhere they go. Ruin California? hurr it was the niggers. Ruin Texas? hurr it was those scumbag cartels.

Then you guys still turn around and shill for MORE of you to come.

Chicago blows Miami out of the fucking water, are you kidding me? Its not even close. A couple of bad neighborhoods on the far south and west side outskirts does not ruin an entire city. Your city, on the other hand, is a full-fledged third world dump, Pablo. Why dont you leave your Miami bubble and travel to see what real cities look like... or dont, actually, stay in your third world containment zone, we dont need anymore spics shitting up our cities.

where'd you go to high school, user?