Do you tip?

Do you tip?

No, i just live in a country Where People get paid properly

Just got back from Europe, and all those fags who say there isn't tipping there are full of shit. Not only tipping, but most restaurants also have a "table charge" that is a cover of a few Euros.

Fuck no, I always go balls deep, to hell with her cervix

THIS

Here in glorious Nippon, you don't have to deal with that hoax.

sure. I tip my fedora on the way out

Never

nah i go all the way

only if i plan on coming back or i know the server

I always tip my hat to your mom after supping on her dirtyass pussy juice

>amen
>same here in Spain

yeah, thats mostly in southern Europe.
real difference is that in europe the tips are actually tips. A little bit extra for good service. In the US the waiters need tips to get a normal paycheck at the end of the week.

Europe is quite large area. Do you know this?
And also only an idiot goes to a place where you NEED to tip.

kek
in germany its custom to tip about 10%.

Europe really isn't that large by U.S. standards, and I went all over to various countries, so I think I had a proper sample size.

Yep, don't give a fuck about the pay bullshit. Good service gets rewarded, simple as that.

>large
youre thinking of landmass, but europe hosts hundreds of cultures some thousends of years old, you did not get a "proper sample size"

No, cause that shit's illegal. Move to a 1st world country Sup Forumsro.

I can't argue with you about how culturally enriched it was.

My wife works in the food industry in our small town.
We have to tip or else word gets out.
Whenever we get bad service and she can tell I'll leave a bad tip,
she picks up the check.
I guess it works out in the end.
Except for those servers who don't deserve shit but get it anyway.

Yo dog I heard you like tips so we put tips on your tips so you can get tipped off when your tipped

You are a fucking retard. There are many countries in Europe and thus there are many different cultures and in those countries there are many cities and they have many different cultures or social norms.
>Europe really isn't that large by U.S. standards
I guess education have no large standards either in the U.S.

fine, stay ignorant.

We don't tip in Australia but our servers also get $18-25 an hour

smart person you must be.

Kek

He was telling you, there were a lot of niggers there.

Deals in trips but not tips I guess!

i know in a discussion about him visiting europe and now knowing how all the europeans tip, hence my dismissal.

Well it's certainly not anywhere in the UK so where are you referring to?

There was tipping culture in every country I visited there, so I think it was a fair statement. No fuck off and go get raped by a refugee.

Yeah, i tip 10-20% of the bill. To me its just a small way of being nice. I once drunkenly tipped a cashier a $100 bill now everytime i visit she takes good care of me and makes sure i dont feel pressured to tip.

t h i s

>There was tipping culture in every country I visited there, so I think it was a fair statement.
how else could i explain this to you? i guess I cant, youre simply to arrogant and/or stupid

I'm a bartender, and I tip well when I go out and get good service. If they suck they get a shitty tip.

Speaking from experience, a tip can get you a long way in my industry. I work in Las Vegas, where people get free drink for gambling at the bar. If I give you a drink for free and you don't tip me, you better believe Im gonna take my time getting you your subsequent drink. If you're getting free drinks and cant throw a dollar out for your server, you don't deserve free drinks. You cheap ass.

You are arguing semantics. I'm sure there are places there where people don't tip, but the practice was pretty widespread everywhere else. It's not like I just went to one place and am making a blanket statement based on a single, small area.

all righty then take Croatia and Bosnia, you (burger) probably couldnt tell those countrys apart (seeing how small everything is over here), they are right next to each other but fundamentally different, so there is no way for you to make a statement avout europe as a whole or even about most of europe if you havent traveled to most of europe, which you havent. so yes that was a blankt statement.

Nope.fuck that

Basketball American detected.

no. They have a paid job and i need my money for other things. If u cant afford to pay your workers, dont run a buisness, in which u hire other ppl.
Do u tip bus drivers? Bakers? Police, soldiers, firefighters, doctors, cinema clerks, game developers, construction workers...
No, u dont.

its true nignogs dont understand the concept.

>No, u dont.
while I was reading your text, it dawned on me, maybe we should, Id love to tip a firefighter

why dont u, then?

why wont u tip every1?

never had the chance to, + they would look at me bewildered and might be offended.

why arent waiters offended, then? Why r u not tipping the cook?
What do u mean u didnt have the chance to tip the salesman, or any1, who works and did a service for u?

> Netherlands
No I don’t fucking tip.

Employers are required to make up the difference if pay is less than minimum wage at the end of the pay period

>why arent waiters offended, then? Why r u not tipping the cook?
are you stupid? because its custom practice

>What do u mean u didnt have the chance to tip the salesman, or any1, who works and did a service for u?
are you comparing the services of a salesperson to those of a firefighter?
also in general, you write like my little niece.

Tip my dick into yo momma!

u write like that in your sms, so stfu.
oh, so its custom practice to give free money, but only to 1 group of ppl for no good reason? And again, u compare a firefighter to a waiter and u tip the fuck, who just caries plates.

> And again, u compare a firefighter to a waiter and u tip the fuck, who just caries plates.
is this supposed to be a poem?
if yes, I hate it

>sms
>still writing like this anywhere

You are a filthy Bosnian I know it

>Bosnian
he is? I literally was just on the phone with a serbian friend of mine
I hope his granddad raped the shit out of your grandma.

>In Europe:
I have no problem with tipping, because it is not required and I can tip someone if they are actually nice and caring. And they do their job, because it is their fucking job and not because their expected to be tipped. The best thing is that they don't fuck with your food, even if you don't tip.

In USA:
I would not tip, but I also wouldn't go to a restaurant or order something either. Simply because tipping is mandatory and you know they do something with your food if you don't tip. Not only that but they just act nice for the tip, they don't do their job because it is their job. They expect tips. Those people are entitled bastards who would go so far to commit a violatin of the health policy just to get their tip.

>being a stupid fucking eurocuck and saying upfront "I will not tip you"

Man, glad the usa came up with the idea of not doing that

some people would take offense to tipping where I live.

I gave your mom a tip

so u dont deny u write like that in sms and u r wrong about me being bosnian, or tipping. Cool fof u to admit

Are you being nice to all other service areas too?

>Not only that but they just act nice for the tip, they don't do their job because it is their job. They expect tips.
are you the pope or the emporer of something? what gives you the moral grounds to demand something else of strangers?

kek

>what gives you the moral grounds to demand something else of strangers?

The same question could be asked to waiter and waitresses or to anyone else who expects a tip.

So it's a free drink you have to pay for. And you want extra money for doing your job. Imagine if a bus driver refused to stop at your stop, because you refused to tip him

>Man, glad the usa came up with the idea of not doing that

>whiny americunt bitching

Look buddy, go back to your safe-space.

I tip 15% unless the person serving me was really good. I hate all these fags that are like "20% is the new 15%". No it isn't you fucks. If you want actual money, don't work in a tip based pay job, or actually get the rules changed to where you earn minimum plus tips. Or better yet do what Euros do and build the "tip" in to the price of the food. Tipping is the reason I never order pizza for delivery and instead do carry out. I'm not tipping your fat ass $4 PLUS paying you jackoffs $4 for a "delivery" fee, PLUS TAX. I'd like to thank Chicago and New York City for making me do carryout only now. Got tired of paying $12-$15 extra in tips and fees on top of a $25 order of pies.

>The same question could be asked to waiter and waitresses or to anyone else who expects a tip.
nope, expecting or even demanding a tip, might be idiotic and entitled, but it is completely different from your grandstanding.

If the service is exceptional or otherwise noteworthy, yes. If not, no. It's not my fault you willingly work a job where you rely on tips to get by. Don't get mad at me for not tipping, get mad at your boss/government for your shit wage or get mad at yourself for ending up working that shitty job in the first place.

Besides, most places I've been to have people working there that I know, and in many cases their employers either take tips for themselves, or pool them collectively and split them between evenly.

Obviously, this is bullshit as Cindy the dumb fucking bitch can end up getting a cut of tips that Andy the awesome above-and-beyond waiter actually earned with his unique and impressive service. Fuck this country and "equality". If you do well, you should be paid well. If you do shit or are constantly out shined by your coworkers, you should get paid shit.

So you tell me that I can't expect someone to do their fucking job and act professional, but it is totally fine from them to expect a tip.

I hope you are acting retarded on purpose my friend.

>Don't get mad at me for not tipping, get mad at your boss/government for your shit wage or get mad at yourself for ending up working that shitty job in the first place.
ah man almost. just dont get mad, there are people in those jobs, because of many reasons, leck of motivation, intelligence, sometimes bad luck. whatever beeing mad doesnt change shit.

Nope. unless I get truly extraordinary service, like requesting a fast meal in a place packed full to bursting, for instance, and the waiter manages to do it, or if the waiter somehow goes above and beyond of his/her normal duties.

But I do live in a place where waiting staff is PAID, and where the cost is already included in the price of the items I can order (French fag here), so that's not "detrimental" to them. It's just normal.

i think youre not that great at reading so I will work with spacing.

>expecting or even demanding a tip, might be idiotic and entitled
warped in your head to me stating:
>but it is totally fine from them to expect a tip.
>but it is completely different from your grandstanding.
>different
you took that and turned it into a "but".

>I hope you are acting retarded on purpose my friend.
same

When the service is exceptional and deserving of a tip, yes.

Otherwise:
The menu says my meal costs $20, I pay $20. If I want to give to a charity, I give to a charity.
I'm not your employer.

To the waiters: I only really need the chef, cashier, and janitor/dishwasher. You don't actually provide anything of value to me. Finding a table, grabbing a plate of food and a drink are things I can do myself. Stop acting like I owe you something.

Well it sounded like you were defending their methods.

Does b tip?
B doesn't even live their house, tf ya on about?

I tip if they give good service. If they give excellent service I tip more. If they suck I will not too them. I've had servers bitch at me about it and told them why I didn't tip. One time the host and another waitress took better care of us than our assigned server and I made a point to tip them in front of our waitress and stiffed her.

I rarely tip a bartender unless I spend a long time at the bar. Around here they are paid more than servers and don't do as much work or deal with as many idiots.

I do tip delivery drivers, not UPS or FedEx, but freight drivers and people delivery large or heavy items.

I never expect tips though cause everything is paid online now.. i think I had one cash paying customer once and I earned 2p change.. mint

I hope you're referring to the hypothetical waiter/waitresses in my post, I don't get mad. I only get mad when service staff gets shitty with me for not tipping when the service and meal was "adequate". I was referring to my experiences with service staff getting mad at me for not tipping on something that I feel is undeserving of a tip, that's all. It's the sense of entitlement which is fostered primarily due to service wages being garbage in my location, that is not my responsibility nor my problem.

I have sympathy for folks who end up with a run of bad luck or otherwise unfortunate circumstances and end up working that kind of job, I've worked service jobs myself. However, my wallet will never be responsible for someones bad luck unless they go the extra mile and really earn it. When I pay $14 for a burger with money I literally bled and broke bones for, don't expect a $5 tip, and furthermore don't get shitty with the customer (me) because I'm not comfortable with tipping 30% of my meal cost. I have money to eat sure, but it's no representation of the general financial affairs in my life. I'm broke as fuck too, I just make my own poor financial decisions by spending that $14 on a burger instead of a value pack of ramen to feed me for the next 2 weeks.

But no, I'm not mad. It's service staff that I have seen or heard bitching about customers not tipping some ridiculous amount for the bare minimum service. Fuck that noise, user.

no im not a nigger

Why tip someone for a job I'm capable of doing myself? I can deliver food, I can drive a taxi, I can and do cut my own hair. I did, however, tip my urologist. Because I am unable to pulverize my own kidney stones.

I do in a restaurant for sure. I think the idea is dumb, but in a culture that expects it, I tip because I want to go back to that restaurant without all the staff going "oh, this asshole again". If I'm a repeat customer, I want my double drink to be actually a double, and I want my food spit free. In Vancouver it's expected culturally. You have to work around the culture you're in. I don't go to a restaurant in rural India and ask them why they don't serve beef. If I try to shake the hostesses hand in Japan and she bows, I don't look at her like she's psycho. Work around your customs. This is always one of the dumbest threads. Do what the social norms are and people will treat you better. It's win win and the best way to put yourself higher on the totem pole of respect. Welcome to life.