Im in love with my ex turned lesbian and I can't stop fapping to fucked up fantasies about her

Im in love with my ex turned lesbian and I can't stop fapping to fucked up fantasies about her.
diagnose/enable me and Ill diagnose/enable you.
Also tits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CSKbWI1pUHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cant stop posting her nudes like a douche either. I dont want my kinks to hurt her but I love thinking about other guys forcing their dicks on her
inb4 im a cringelord
I know I am I just wanna know why

Fag, also she's fat

some ass?

You just want what you know you can’t have, when you had it was nowhere near as great as you remember it, mainly because your brain is a deceitful cunt that wants you to procreate and sees your ex as the current most likely option

go on

you said posting nudes but these arent nudes.

only one dudes participating He gets a face pic.

shes busty as fuck, never fat. and she even dropped a lot of weight since we split. I miss cumming on those tits

true. We actually have a better emotional relationship now that its been years since we broke up. Ive had girlfriends since ad Ive had bad breakups since but shes the one that always seems to come back in my life. I have the emotional connection I just want to stop fetishizing a physical one cause Ill know itll break her.

next good thread participant gets face and tits

Take it from someone who has let his kinks hurt the girl. You can fantasize as much as you want but as long as shes not aware i dont see the problem. As long as it doesnt come back to affect her.

I mean shes definitely not the Sup Forums type. Havent doxxed her. Only first name could proably be found by my pics so im not worried aout some user. There were a couple of guys in the past who liked her that I know got on Sup Forums but that was years ago. now ive posted at least a few of her pics hundreds of times over the past year. some with her sisters too>_< its part exciting knowing that if it gets back to her shell be doxxed and harassed and degraded but i feel like im going too far with the fantasy actually putting her pictures online cause I know she knows i took em. Im the last one to cum on her. The fantasy is still great but the guilt that i might be breeding some unhealthy power/mysogyny fetish in me makes me think I should knock it off. What lines do you draw for a fantasy?

that bitch was always a lesbian
i mean look at her

Those are mournful tits.

Shes pretty fucking hot OP, I would hate fuck her so hard that she wouldnt look at a dick again for sure haha.

theyre just giant naturals bro. and when theyre wrapped around your cock or busting out of a bra thats too small theyll make you cum all the same. especially when theyre connected to a closeted kink.
for being sports i found a picture of her with two girls I also have nudes of. Ill post those and see what yall think

Hey that's pretty good!

yeah see? shit like that. she always loved it rough and didnt have a problem swallowing cock or my cum. ishe begged me to choke her, she loved her tits being slapped, nipples abused, and some of the best was when shed tell me her gangbang fantasies while I was fucking her. I know that shits common for girls to say/do to turn guys on but this was at year 3 in our relationship when she started to really show me what turned her on. some of the best most passionate sex ive ever had. and knowing that isnt helping things. neither is thinking about her using all her toys on some lipstick girl she picked up
is this normal or is this creeping into weird obsession? I ask Sup Forums this cause I know if the answer is yes its time to go to therapy

Also, OP I understand how it is. But just know that the lurkers in this thread are too busy fapping to actually doxx anyone at the moment lol. So please continue to humiliate and share her, her friends, and sister good sir.

Lefty (also feminist ex, but never made the full switch off of cock. shes a total cunt)

enough validation for me.
continuing with the other girls for the moment. you guys deserve some variety
more feminazi bitch lefty. you can say what you want with this slut. she was a shitty lay and always got mad if i tried to be dominant. Id doxx her if she wasnt so radicalized shed start a war against me. disappointing flat ass pic that i finally got to fuck after convincing her it was empowering

She sounds like such an amazing and kinky slut OP. I think this shit would actually turn her on too my man.

What a strange combination, my current gf is a femnazi, but everything in the bed is pretty open season. She lets me fuck her ass whenever I want.

will post more for putting this bitch in her place verbally

now rightstolen pics obviously but ill give you points if youve seen em before/ know what she is to me

this thread is enough to dox me by the picture of the three of them alone. fap away anons. degrade this bitches so i can fap away my anxiety

this bitch had power issues in bed and outside of bed. Couldnt even doggy her regularly or pull her hair or do anything remotely dominant because she felt "degraded" i treated her well thats just what i like in bed. we were not compatible but now she gets me off by degrading her online to strangers. makes it better that she teaches some feminism class at a fairly well known art university. her cliche bullshit is what turned me off of the actual organization. you can even see it here. clearly she thinks even basic trimming is oppression. those tits though.... swung so well they hypnotized me

I bet these three sluts are having insane fucking lesbian sex with each other often OP. I found that femnazi's tend to be bi and often experiment with female family members and friends quite often.

I bet while they are face deep in a muff they still have a desire to have your dick pounding away at them though.

I think I just broke my slut. She acts like a femnazi, but she will do anything for my cum. It actually turns me on I was able to make her throw away her morals because of my cock.

Id live to rape her. Ger her ankles by her head and force her to take my cum in her womb then id force her to keep the baby aswell

now were cooking. and you dont know the half of it. I know all of lefts lesbian fantasies and experiences. She wanted to fuck my full dyke ex and jerked me off telling me she wanted to put on the biggest strapon and make the dyke her little bitch. Hardest I ever came with her, I think she just wants to be a man. she also told me she wanted to fuck right and I heard stories that something happened when they were both fucked up but didnt get details out of her cause she thought it was weird because of rights affiliation with me.(any guesses? anyone recognize her from past threads ive made?) heres more of right. and you guys are doin great ill let you choose which one gets the next nudie posted. god I wanna expose these sluts. Any image site to post exposed feminists?

here she is slightly chubbier at the womens rally with her then "girlfriend" (middle) shes told me now that she was just getting used as a dyke slam pig by the cunt. (not her words but same idea) Ive fapped so hard without her knowing on the phone listening to her just talk about her new dyke sex stories. best part is she stayed submissive..

What a total slut, I bet she isnt totally lesbian. Part of me thinks she would take all of our cocks and let us dump our cum inside of her cunt. If you have more nudes of your ex post em.

sure. continuing with my former cock slut and current designated pussy eater at the dyke and gay bars. When we first started fucking she thought it was cute to do appart over pics of her tits or face covered in my cum. Now I think its cute that she has to refuse guys cocks and get treated like a bitch by dykier women while thousands of guys across the world only know her as some slut with cum on her tits.

shes not immune to actually putting on makieup and still taking the dumb washed out cock hungry look pics for social media though

her "cute, teasing" pics always got me the hardest. she was always a quiet awkward shy qt who never did anything wild in public. but she was a freak in bed. didnt let me take too many graphic pictures for this reason (but at one point I had a blowjob video I uploaded to some sketchy tube site a long time ago that I cant find again for the life of me. Id love to have it now and hold it over her head as the last cock she sucked and probably the first one shell suck again once she realizes she needs it. and if that happens I am going to use her up sexually and do all the fucked up shit ive been dreaming about since she first told me she was done with cock. She always told me that I was the only guy she ever loved and if "shes being honest" am one of the only ones shed fuck while shes out. so of course that means shes tired of pussy and ready to take every cock she can in those tight unused holes

Such a shame she only eats out muffs now. I bet her lips look amazing around a thick and meaty cock.

oh my god You have no idea. just naturally pouty and when she got going she choked herself and had the bst deep throat game ever. she liked to swallow cum too. even when I fucked her in the ass (she took it everywhere like a pro but the ass was occasional because her assshole was so tight it kind of hurt both of us.) shed swallow my cock all the same whenever id tell her i was cumming. hottest part was by the second year I had her trained to just automatically turn around and wrap her lips around my cock while I emptied into her. she said she l"iked to feel the sperm move on her tongue" Im sure she misses the feel of being covered in cum and taking a huge cock covered in her own pussy juice down her throat and swallowing every drop. at this point she might just be embarassed to go back to "bisexual" she might need some convincing....
Im working on blacking out a dipshits face from our last facetime sex call right before i broke it off and she went from bi to full dyke to post. in the meantime heres the dykes older sister I always wanted to fuck. Big tits run in the family. Even her mom is slim and busty. One night I could tell she was uncomfortable with it but I fucked her while I told her my fantasy of fucking all of them together. She didnt talk much but she got off hard to it and since that night started getting more sexual when we were around her family. She sucked me off while I was on the phone with her mom, weve fucked in her moms kitchen while her mom was right in the other room, and the best, I fucked her doggy standing up in her open studios apartment while this big titted slut slept only a few feet away. She even got up and went to the bathroom, Im sure trying to signal to us to follow her cause there was no way she didnt notice me railing her little sisters ass. I was gonna get my gf to jerk me off near her sisters face after she got back but she got spooked and made us finish in her bed. .

Fuck her right in the pussy youtu.be/CSKbWI1pUHQ

threads dying and I didnt cum or reach a breakthrough yet so IM dumping more of right (surprise, its my sister) thats another issue Ill save for a different thread. also Ill reply with a good wwyd for a good wwyd fantasy fuck of any of my ggirls. IM geeking so ill be in this thread until I bust a load, achieve perfect mental health, or get doxxed. Happy fapping fellas and remember therapy is good for everyone..