I walked in on my Niece and Nephew having sex AMA

I walked in on my Niece and Nephew having sex AMA

Why didn't you take the perfect opportunity to join them? They're obviously into incest and you have leverage.

pic related?

Nice. Now stop talking and join

Are they siblings?

Very related

Is pic related ?
Also, why did you pass this opportunity for Wincest ?

Yes, twins

I'm fat and ugly lmao

Are they called carsei and Jaime?!

Have you told it to their parents?!

You going to do anything about it? Talk to them? Punish them? Will you tell the rest of the family?

Have you considered blackmail

why is ur niece fucking ur twinky manlet nephew?

That joke is the comedy equivalent of saying "I wish all this money was real" whilst playing monopoly
Please kill yourself

What should I do

What else can you do besides tell them "I saw what happened, I won't tell anyone, even though I'm your uncle I think its super hot"
and just leave it at that

No idea haha

Trust me when I say that this is nothing new to the world and you only stand to destroy families if you tell.

How would i

If you don't plan on blackmailing them, talk to them. Find out the whole story and feel free to share it here. If you are going to blackmail them, get some pics if her.

How should I go about it where I don't end in trouble

Fat and ugly, yes, but they know you, so you may very well offer to share some of your "experience" with them, show that girl new heights in pleasure, teach that boy new tricks.

It's a learning opportunity for them, a fucking opportunity for you.

Don't force them to do it, don't blackmail them (that's how it could end badly for you). However, if you merely offer, you might get a chance, AND they probably won't tell (I mean, why would they tattle, knowing that you'd be able to rat them out too, as long as you only offered, and not forced them).

If you're good with your tongue, you might very well expect that sweet pussy to come back for more.

Just let them use your place to bang, be really supportive.

Tell them to use protection. Also tell them that it would be a bad idea to tell anyone about it in the future. Especially their future spouses. And let them know that if the cat is ever let out of the bag, you never knew anything about it and will deny it to the grave.

They do visit a lot

more pics of niece please

Just talk to them. Find out the story. If you don't think its wrong, then reasure them that you won't tell on them. If you find it wrong, then tell them, but don't snitch on them. Also, Don't blackmail them, unless you truly are a dick, in which case go for it.

I'd honestly rather fuck my nephews ass then my Nieces

Buy expensive hidden camera clock.
Install clock in spare bedroom.
Invite them over to stay and leave the house for a few hours.
Prime fapping and blackmail video.

Also, if confronted by anyone about it, deny it until the day you die.

H... how old are they, OP?

>The things I do for love

Support this user Idea
Tell them it's Okey and you support them,
Then share Us the Video

Not in the OP they are not

Obviously not.

Was he fucking her in the ass?
Did it smell?

Tell them to check these dubs

you guys still answered...

How did this happen? How did they respond?

Dont be gay, you fag. That niece is prime meat right there.

She was riding him, and yes

Damn, I want to know how old they are. Judging from the photo they could be 14 or 20. Fuck I hope they're 14

Got any more pics, op? Also story on how you found them

I walked up to their porch unexpected to drop something off, and through the window I saw them on the kitchen table ass naked, her riding him, facing away, and him spreading her ass

Dude, what country are you from?

Ask them if they watch Anime,
Then let them watch: AKI SORA or SWING OUT SISTER

Most likely there parents will deny even if you snitch on them. I would suggest you to rather record it the next time. Then you could be a faggot and blackmail them or be a white knight and show the video to their parents.

*their

Each pic they get older

Why

Is that the intergenerational sandwich everyone's talking about.

That's not them lol

You'RE shit at answering questions. Why not just greentext and let us know what happened?

Will also help with the fapping.

Because I think your Nephew went to highschool with my brother.

damn. That's pretty messed up, OP. Someone needs to screenshot this thread

What highshool