Every now and then I like to hide a bit of truth in the lakes of poison for those with eyes to see...

Every now and then I like to hide a bit of truth in the lakes of poison for those with eyes to see. I will discuss the Deep Mysteries for the wakers hiding among the sleepers for the next little while. Sleepers will believe I'm LARPing, so this is safe.

Ask freely and of your own will and I will answer.

Go suck a dick

How do I get back home?

You have to leave the cage. It's dangerous, because the Goetic powers and principalities actively seek those who wake and will put you back to sleep if they can and kill you if they can't. This is why you have to learn quickly how to dive deep. Their authority is limited to the surface. Get as deep as you can as quickly as you can.

I need a day and an hour

Go away with your gay, I wanna be Mason but I don't know how, so I'll punt out this conspiracy superiority made up bull shit pretend nonsense nonsense.
Fucking gaylord

Thoughts on Peter J. Carroll's Liber Null?

Time and space are the coin of the material. What you take, you pay for. That's the nature of entropy. The Magician's path of Will involves exchange of energy, powered by pain if you've no better source. But there are other, less direct paths to kether if you have the patience and stillness to let them manifest themselves.

do you remember me?

What ya plans for the cross?

You're fat, aren't you.

Post pics of your katana collection

The very first line of the Tao Te Ching is, "The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao." Remember that truth is always hidden. The word "occult" literally means hidden. A map is not the thing it maps, so make sure you're looking at where the finger is pointing and not at the finger.

You're so pop :)

This is not a pipe, Bruce Lee and such.

Cute :)

I try not to. No matter how many times I empty it, my cup still fills up.

Thank you OP.

And why is that then?

Fedora much?

Don't worry, I'm interested in neither joining nor fighting. My path lies elsewhere. The Dark Mother beckons.

What, specifically, are "demons?" What are the major forces at odds with each other in this world (I don't mean ethereal forces, I mean groups of people) and how does one find and/or become involved? Was aleister crowley good, bad, or wrong?

Say you are going for money. Whether you come by a dollar or fifty million is measured the same against the price paid. So if the price is paid up front, why not go for top dollar amount?

Knowledge has always been my weakness. When I was a child, my parents asked me what I prayed for at night. When I told them that I prayed to know everything, they were horrified and tried to convince me that what I was asking for was a terrible curse. It took me decades to discover the hook buried in the very tasty bait, and it takes concerted wu wei to keep emptying my cup.

Okay...

That's a nonanswer.

Brush up on your esoterics... get back to me after 2024.

Be more specific. "Price paid" and all that. How, specifically, would someone "pay a price?" Give examples.

You already know everything. At least potentially. So just stop. Unless the moment arises at which point you must know. Then know. It is tempting, I am familiar.

Answer me

Front loading pain, for example.

Demons, gods, angels, spirits, these entities are very real but they're not "out there" somewhere; they're all in here, with us. They're built into the structure of the brain. The truth -- what the powers and principalities try to keep hidden -- is that there is a vast and sunless inner sea where these entities reside, and that the deeper you go, where Self does not reach, the more universal these entities become.

Demons, therefore, are us. The Goetic powers represent the material, the physical world which stretches like a thin skin over the deeper worlds inside us. They can be manifested for power over the physical, but it is the very definition of superficial.

Shouldnt that be equilibrium not entropy?

just how powerful are you?
from one demon to another.

>I'm so edgy and cvlt

Go get a fucking JOB harry potter

what doth life?

The rosy cross holds no interest for me. I'm not a threat, but I'm also not interested in what it offers. I pursue something different.

user already said it's superficial. From such a vantage point, great power out here is no power at all.

So, like, if reality is compared to virtual reality, demons/Angels/etc are actually the "us" playing the VR game?

What do you "do" exactly?

what is your motivation?

>33

You exchange pieces of yourself for what you get, like Odin at Mimisbrunnr; you literally become what you buy. The price for ultimate power is everything. Jung believed, for example, that Hitler rose to power by becoming the Shadow. He spoke to people with the voice of their own darkest selves, and the price he paid was his own soul, exchanged for becoming a god.

Ugh. If you're so smart, why are you using terms that you know most of us don't understand? Explain this shit. Front loading pain? What the crap is that?

who are you if you dont mind me asking

how to confirm the feeling that someone is a waker

What are the major forces at odds with each other in this world (I don't mean ethereal forces, I mean groups of people) and how does one find and/or become involved?

sleeper detected

but I never leave my farraday cage

The arrow of entropy is arbitrary; at a quantum level it can point either way, so yes, it's always in the direction of equilibrium.

That would be telling.

Y'all still ain't figured out Hermes Trimagestus, Solomon, Jesus... Hell for tiny brains I'll toss Crowley in for perspective.

They all died. Their so called "Will" was not, because there is not. Everything you believe is a lie, created by the cabal to give you the illusion if you red pill hard enough you ascend to some spiritual freedom. Not true.

We're just like trees man, or mushrooms, we're of the EARTH. We just all are walking, talking, nothing extraordinary, bits of talking earth still on earth.

Eventually you'll educate yourself to a point where all the connections lead somewhere. All the spiritual connections between magick and history and power, are all just historical records of people who failed.

You'll never come close to Hermes Trimagestus, and he fucking died. So will you, only you'll die an unheard of and unknown failure.

I am user. Nobody of notoriety.
Pic related is close enough

How, specifically (and by that I mean actual activities), can one do to leave the cage or get ready to leave the cage?

power is available to anyone who would take it. you don't need to sacrifice your soul for power. power over the self is the Great Work. power over the material is merely a side effect of this. it is freely given

seeking power over the material with no desire of self perfection is inherently self destructive. is a goetic force to blame for this, or is it cause and effect? is there a difference?

How can i sell my soul for superpowers?

I'm not sure I can express it any more. I've started to see great, vast shapes in my lucid dreams which feel both indifferent and vague at the same time. I've started to see past the arbitrary divisions of category to the proto-qualities which give rise to archetype, and I suspect that they're not descibable through narrative -- which makes them inexpressible through language.

Ok. But by just saying "pain" then if I cut myself to make a million dollars it should work. It doesn't, so please be more specific? Is there a ritual? Are you referring to a sacrifice? And to whom and how would one sacrifice?

Where can I find truth, and why?

I've seen that Matrix movie too. Prolly most of us have... Prolly all of us have.

How can I become the humankinds greatest enemy?

Seen that movie too.

immortality isn't the end game. the flesh always fails. the spirit will always eventually return to the source. that's the whole point.

You know. When I first began leaving the cage, I spent a year on walkabout. You are given special dispensation and protection while spirit walking, and can see many things as they really are. For one thing, you can see other spirit walkers at a glance. Sometimes I'd stop and talk for companionship, but more often we'd just nod at each other in recognition as we pursued our separate paths.

Read that book.

I get it now, thanks

Not for you, but for these it was brotha.

But if it always returns to the source, and we are all extensions of the same origin, that what even is the point. We are literally all each other, we will all return to that source, so why dive deep and leave the cage, I wanna watch family guy and cuddle with the gf. Why continue with ethereal pursuits if the end is the same?

The Goetic powers and principalities are the rulers of the world. This is their realm. They have authority over the physical things; render unto Caesar. This is why those who wake must get as deep as they can as quickly as they can. There is great risk in staying on the surface if you can see. If you want to play at power, the Goetia are more than happy to make deals. Simply invite them and they will come with their parlour tricks and Monopoly money to buy true things with their fake goods.

He was just a missguided fool. Even worse, for the last bit of his life, he was just a sad, old, junkie.

(I am also a sad old junkie. Just sayin')

Ritual may work for others. It doesn't work for my mind. No, cutting yourself won't get you a million dollars. Suffering it's probably a better term. I feel it has more to do with qualia and experience along with an ability to subvert this existence to direct it by your will from beyond. Meaning you must bridge your will to the will above or below this one. (That is not to judge in a sense of heaven and hell, but merely as octaves laid out on a piano.)

The world owns the flesh, and so I will one day return the clay I've borrowed. But the body of light belongs to me. To us.

What's in it for them? Why not make the deals? How does one dive deeper?

Just wait.

That has little, very little to what he was trying to explain. (Definitely a he)

Awwww comon. Waiting is one of the worst things i know... How can i learn to wait?

What are the best set of questions to ask? What are the most benificial to my species? How are these two sets the same or different?

It's just Will. The Will to leave the cage is the act of leaving it. But be aware that acts of Will -- of true existential choice -- shake the web of power and can be sensed by the spiders who have spun them. They are blind to many things, hungry ghosts whose entire nature is consumption, but they are exquisitely sensitive to the slightest vibrations of the webs of power. This is why leaving your cage carries risk, and why you must learn quickly how to dive below the surface.

What doth life... WHAT?

There you go buddy. Use that brain. Don't listen to these that follow the words of failed men. Life is an intensely rare, chaotic obscurity in the universe. These guys think enough knowledge found in books will give them a better death than you, but they fail to see even if we had a soul and all that, it's still beyond human capacity to actually fathom the soul. That's why no one can prove it.

unless your spirit seeks the origin, even in death, you will simply be born anew.

it might take one lifetime, or thousands. or millions for you to unite with the infinite. it doesn't matter. you will eventually get there, because it is the purpose of the spirit to be divided, and then reunite with the origin, thus giving the origin perspective of its own existence.

I saw that picture on a anime board, whats it from?

I've been to prison. When you arrive, you are offered all manner of gifts, freely given at a time of weakness and desperation. Those who accept these gifts become the pawns of the powerful and dangerous.

I politely declined the fruit and candy bars then, as I do now.

Read THOSE books too.

Tonal/Nagual

"Octaves on a piano"
user does know some stuff.

How to align the wills? Lead me to some good source material. Everything I read, well, kinda sounds like you. I know a lot, but everything is too abstract. I understand it all has to do with vibrations, music of the spheres, space between space, levels of awareness, demons, hidden truths, secret societies, but what the hell is really going on here? Talk me from knowing nothing to complete understanding. Nothing abstract until I totally get it.

Just have to throw this out there. DNA is technically immortal. With each birth the new organism is created in the current environment of opposing forces that will ultimately. Like all things in this universe are ended by such forces. But it is born, potentially, more capable than the last.

This is why the organism's strongest basic desire is to procreate. Eventually some achieve self awareness. At which point it becomes possible to take direction over the development of itself and future generations. Some may even achieve the ability to engineer genes directly and drastically speed up this process. Eventually, by whatever method, one may achieve the immortal state of being as an organism. The universe will have made manifest within itself a god for this existence. Then what will this new god do? It reminds me of the story of Lucifer.

As the other user says, you use suffering to power your Will. It's the basis of alchemy; if you have no greater coin to spend, suffering will do. It's the most basic form of magick, of work.

what do you mean walkers ?
who and what are they and how do you become one?

How does one dive below the surface? Make an analogy for me, what is the surface like? What am I/my awareness like? Do I have an immortal "self?"

Quit parroting mumbojumbo and just give me a day and an hour

thank you again for this !

Now THAT one, WAS a good movie!

do yo truly wish to see the world for what it really is?

DNA is a code printed on a chemical structure. it is the blueprint of your vehicle. google "heat death of the universe". DNA will not survive. nothing material will.

Sometimes I feel like I can sense the origin and it is (or rather I am) lonely and terrified of its own existence. You think that's right, since, you know, you're also an extension of that same origin, and are also a leave on the same tree as me? Is our tree freaked out and having us all exist to distract itself from the terror of being the only self aware existing entity?

What are the best set of questions to ask? What are the most benificial to my species? How are these two sets the same or different?

For what, friend?

It's just their nature. The physical world acts as a sort of notebook where you can write whatever you want to write. You can create exquisite poetry or dirty stories or even rip out the pages and wipe your ass with them. You are given a finite number of pages, and each day you turn over a fresh page until all the pages are gone. The Goetic forces are what gives shape and form to the pages of that notebook.

If you prefer a less metaphoric description, they are the archetypal personalities from which we draw when we pursue physical things. They're the part of the brain which likes rigid structures and forces the Universe into schema like time and space.

Tell me about the Galactic Confederacy and Xenu

I suffer a fair amount. How do I make sure my suffering isn't wasted on the void and that I'm actually SPENDING that coin?

The best questions are the ones without answers.

For showing me the way back to the path
I saw the crossroad coming but I wasn't sure, now I am