>At school
>10 Year old brother just died
>Depressed
>Acting mopey all day
>'Friend' asks "What's wrong user?"
>Friend knows little brother
>Tell friend what happened
>Friend makes joke about it
>Confront hm about it the next day, he says he's a "happy positive guy who doesn't like talk about depressing things."

Dubs decides what I do, PS I don't have his number or snapchat, he doesn't have one.

shoot up the fucking school

hmmmmm
no.

this

Stab him for being an insensitive bitch

Rape him and make rape jokes the whole time

after beating him, when hes down grab him by the hair an pound his head into the ground a good 5-10 times. you'll get off ez pz

Alpha as fuck

that would be fucking hilarious

It's seriously annoying how much attention people like you want. You make up retarded stories and then post them on Sup Forums for your Sup Forumsros xD. Some life.

Beat his ass

kick the shit out of him in front of everybody
then make jokes about it

Murder.

Come on. Just saying murder makes it sound boring and mundane

If I wanted attention, wouldn't I make the post a lot longer?

>your Sup Forumsros xD
>Sup Forumsros xD
>xD
14 Year old faggot.

Not everybody needs to feel like you do. Get a grip it's not his problem. Don't tell him shit, problem solved

Cuck him.

Pants him in front of the person he likes and sodomise him with a bottle at the same time

Re roll

He's still a cunt.
He knew my little bro pretty well, and was always seemingly nice.
My brother also liked him a lot, so making a joke about it in my opinion is pretty fucked up. Especially for a kid.

DO EEET

This is rather spicy but OP would be branded as more of a faggot than he already is

wait till after school, follw him then bash the cunt till his gurgling his own blood

Winrar get your dads gun Timmy

WINRAR

but I said no, user. say a less fucked up thing and I'll prob do it.

Leonard Nimoy!

you fucking autist, this is why i hate niggers, kill yourself jonathan

reeeeeee

P R O J E C T I N G
Here's your reply attention seeking faggot.

Hes seems just the type of guy who doesn't know how to handle that form of situation.
Don't think poorly of him, he may be trying to cheer you up the best way he knows how even though he may be a fucking idiot.
I know its probably alot more difficult than i can imagine but try to stay positive and set boundaries, don't let him joke about things you're uncomfortable to talk about.
Tell him what you don't want him to ever say and don't be a pussy about it, when you tell someone something that they cannot say, they won't say it most decent people are like that.
Don't let this stop you from living your life.

Just grab him by the hair and slam his face into some kind of masonry like a normal person.

I guess you're probably right.
Thank user

don't rely on dubs for this. just beat the fuck out of him in front of people. it's the right thing to do

Pepes making a comeback?

Winrar
Wat do?

Yeah man just keep your chin up and if you find yourself thinking about the past just look forward instead, nothing you can do now. Best of luck mate

British/Australian and Scottish people are always the nicest.

Beat the fuck out of this 'friend'

you said a friend ....so you know this person does not handle emotional shit at all....

and yet you now expect him to act like YOUR emotional shit is suddenly important is important to him ...

just because YOUR life has been turned up side down don't expect everyone to care about it ...some people just don't know how...

as an example for you :
when my step mother passed away from pancreatic cancer ( my first one died when I was 16 months old) , I was wrecked ,, a person who always was " my life is so bad boo hoo hoo " asked me help him do something , I told him , that she had died and I was wrecked , HE then proceeded go into detail about how his life was crap and why and showed ZERO consideration for what I was dealing with... I have not spoken to him since ...
the point is : some people just wont empathize .... so don't waste your time and energy trying to get back at them it wont make you feel better....

also sorry to hear about your brother..

Most people don't know how to / are unable to deal with other people's emotions. I know you're hurting right now but I wouldn't take it too personally. My advice would simply be to not get too close to such people, especially when you're suffering.

> a friend
> act like YOUR emotional shit is suddenly important to him

Not OP but isn't that what friends do?

Legit answer:
Confront him about how him joking about it hurt you. If he continues to laugh it off or refuses to apologize, just stop being friends with him. Consider hitting him if you think that'll make you feel better, seems like he has it coming to him.

I have trouble dealing with my friends emotional problems too but i could at least muster a "holy shit dude, thats horrible" in this situation. Simply being bad at that kind of thing isn't an excuse here.

I came here to say this.

Talk to him. If he respects your concern, stay friends with him. If he doesnt, cut him out of your life. Live your life as happily as you can. Disregard haters. Life is short. Be happy.