Come on Sup Forums have some compasion try going Vegan

Come on Sup Forums have some compasion try going Vegan

No

I get the baby eating and breast milk drinking, but what part of the process counts as rape?

These are ridiculous. I can't eat souls, fear, or death.

yeah nah i like my moo juice too much aye

Plants are living things, too. "Life or death"...you think a plant survives being eaten?

What a bizarre ad. What's with the guy? Wouldn't it make more sense if he were holding up 8 fingers? Is he supppsed to be one of the people who believes the world can't be vegan, or is he the one fumbling his way through those statistics?

Cow's don't have to be pregnant to give brest milk. this is like when vegans also said eating the menstrual eggs of chickens is murder. Next you'll tell me eating shedded skin is murder.

So what exactly is the plan? Are you just going to let all the farm animals free to roam? I live in the country and the deer are enough of a problem. I can't imagine hitting a cow with my car. Can you think what roaming packs of pigs would do to people's crop that you depend on. It would be an ecological nightmare.

Shoving you arm up a cows ass to position the cervix so they can be artificially inseminated

>It's like you have never been to a farm.
That's not what that's for and that does not happen.

Oh, I gotcha. I'd say that I'd never do that, but I understand that the argument is that consuming meats supports it.

Pikachu! I Choose You!

All animals on Earth are symbiotic. Stop pretending you're better then nature.

then eat all their food
and say your vegan

if you love animals so much stop eating their food

Much like PETA they'd rather see them die off.

Get a life you fucking retard. Spamming Sup Forums day after day just make annoying cunts like you more annoying.

Serious question; how do vegans feel about common house pet ownership?
>inb4 bestiality

Badass

It doesn't help that cows are stupid dumb fuck animals almost in a vegetative state, seriously, they sole purpose on this earth is to serve another animals, evolution made them like this.

They are not nice animals either. Cows will crush you to death willingly.

>for some fucking reason people want to bring back or breed cows that are like Aurochs
Moomoo used bulk

I'm missing out!

Should we castrate bulls to stop them forcefully impregnating cows? Should we offer cows abortions?